Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

“I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me (1063 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Lady Confesses She Has Been Infecting Men With HIV, Begs For Forgiveness (photo) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by Legitupdate: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
“I have been infecting men with HIV and I’m sorry, forgive me” – HIV positive lady confesses as she begs victims to forgive her.

HIV/ AIDS is still one of the biggest nightmares for the 21st century since starting to wreck havoc across the world some years back.

People often don’t come out clear if they’re to find themselves positive either by birth or having got it while growing up for the fear of victimization.

Most who contract the disease along the way via one way or the other tend to spread it to other people as a revenge due to the shock they got after the revelation downs on them.

A case of one Kenyan lady simply identify as..

Continue below..

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/13/i-have-been-infecting-men-and-im-sorry-forgive-me-hiv-positive-lady-confesses-as-she-begs-victims-to-forgive-her/ [/url]

1 Share

Re: “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by DICKstractor: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin
Re: “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
This too shall pass
Re: “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by vikithor(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Learn how to drive better than you were taught or shown.call the numbers below
Re: “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by tobechi74: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Go and sleep with bokohatam guys
Re: “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by baralatie(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ehm since the guys above have commented as their mind spoke

Who am I not to comment as my mind is spoke

this too shall pass
Re: “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Why did Covid 19 vaccine come up before HIV own, that virus is not a small something. Very stubborn
Re: “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by Slawormir: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by stanliwise(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
If it is men in high places then send your account number.
Re: “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by Andrew13: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Na wa
Re: “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by Juliusmomoh: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
End time lady...
Re: “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by Olabode971(f): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
the guys weh chop her clean mouth, will be like....

Re: “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
sex is sweet until it kills you

Re: “I Have Been Infecting Men With HIV And I’m Sorry, Forgive Me by Meedon: 12:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Don't fornicate they won't hear.

They have not seen anything.

#deathtoallfornicators

(1) (Reply)

Warning!!! This quiz will reveal your stinginess level / The Only Precious Matter I Treat With Priority / Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.