Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad (92700 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by anonimi: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2020
Mo3891:
Aisha Buhari or Aisha Ribadu is a daughter of a very rich Northern Man, Mallam Ribadu the first Nigerian Defense Minister, Aisha's elder brother is an Adamawa based Billionaire, Aisha owns top spa and beauty shops in Kaduna , Abuja and Adamawa

Abeg no drag Aisha into your yeye beef with Buhari.

Are those the lies you are told in your BMC rehearsals grin

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by kingPhidel(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2020
Say she study photography in england, you are privilege to study abroad and you've not seen any course to study except photography! Dis life sha
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Mo3891: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2020
anonimi:

Are those the lies you are told in your BMC rehearsals grin

No it's the lie PDP minion what'sapp attack dog group broadcast message sent.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Enemyofpeace: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2020
uBuNiT:
Me ? I will not attend
me too
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Ategberoson:
I think @mbuhari do gives mannabqgrills cows to grills in credit because his level of sycophantic is a topnotch

that dude had first class in sycophancy
He won't get a pin. He abandoned his grill business for sycoohancy, lying through all the holes in his body. But Buhari has better praise singers on his payroll. is a clown.
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by SirTenu: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2020
Diner is serve ;DDiner is serve
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Surajo1998: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2020
All the best dear. God bless your marriage in advance. Congratulations.
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Juanmike(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2020
post=92796643:
From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] ,

Happy married life in advance to our DARLING, beautiful, loving, kind, well-mannered, respectful kid sis.

Dear Wailers,
Our sisters are more beautiful than yours,

argue with your mgbekes and agbekes!
tongue
Fool of the first order.
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Rosella25(f): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by RosyIsBlessed: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: This is real life where rich and wealthy get married, not Nollywood that Rita Dominique( only daughter of the president) will be having sleepless nights over Emeka Ike a road side mechanic who helped in fixing her car while she was stranded.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling

grin
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by lexy2014: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2020
post=92796643:
From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] ,

Happy married life in advance to our DARLING, beautiful, loving, kind, well-mannered, respectful kid sis.

Dear Wailers,
Our sisters are more beautiful than yours,

argue with your mgbekes and agbekes!
tongue

Recall that SaharaReporters had earlier reported how Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari, flew to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in a jet belonging to billionaire Mohammed Indimi for the purpose of shopping for luxury items in preparation for Hanan’s wedding.

Hanan, is a graduate of photography from Ravensbourne University in England.

But your "darling daddy" tells us to "Patronise made in Nigeria goods so as to save forex. Let's close d border to stop d influx of foreign made goods so as to help the growth of local industries".
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
allthingsgood:
One thing I love about buhari and his family is their modesty and humility.

What stupid humility?
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by maisauki: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
uBuNiT:
Me ? I will not attend
you won't even see the IV

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by uBuNiT: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
maisauki:
you won't even see the IV
Maisauki, my only friend from Katsina, u fvcked up
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by maisauki: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
banme1:
Dead meat seller. Rolling with a clueless mallam.
na live animals una dey eat, abi
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: This is real life where rich and wealthy get married, not Nollywood that Rita Dominique( only daughter of the president) will be having sleepless nights over Emeka Ike a road side mechanic who helped in fixing her car while she was stranded.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling
You watch has we judge there marriage 2 years to come.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Kat2020: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
I may not be chanced and i will not squeeze out time.

I have hectares of Land available in ekiti state not far from EKSU for cultivation of annual or biannual crops for free but

you will plant supergene or tenera nursery seedling for the owner of the land. Send me a DM if you are interested.
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Kat2020: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
I have hectares of Land available in ekiti state not far from EKSU for cultivation of annual or biannual crops for free but

you will plant supergene or tenera nursery seedling for the owner of the land. Send me a DM on 08066993608 if you are interested.
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by GodShowmemercy(f): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
uBuNiT:
Me ? I will not attend
if u don't attend, u will be Banish

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
post=92807889:
We are in pains
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by GreatGod2020(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
NewsOneNigeria1:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/13/president-buhari%E2%80%99s-daughter-hanan-wed-special-adviser-ex-lagos-governor-and-minister

I don't think I will be able to make it to this wedding because I have an appointment with Trump.

I need someone from this platform that will represent me at the Villa. if you are interested DM.
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by BafanaBafana: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
post=92797884:

Ehn Ehn...... cheesy

Eyeing for inside newspapers abi ?

Ehn Ehn......
Don't mock a heartbroken man please. I have not eaten since morning because of this. I don't know if I can take it.
See the girl of my dreams o

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Drizzy5001(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
E no concern me

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by allthingsgood: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Xda59:

What stupid humility?

The kind you apparently dont have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) / Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.