Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward (30158 Views)

Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu / Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by BHUHARiE: 5:11am On Aug 14, 2020
Are u ok

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by ironheart(m): 5:12am On Aug 14, 2020
These men are fighting for there money. Nothing more. After the election, they go back to there fortress
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Yankee101: 5:12am On Aug 14, 2020
Go to your enemies territory prepared
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Onlydaughter(f): 5:12am On Aug 14, 2020
É kpele Sir!!!
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by greall12(m): 5:13am On Aug 14, 2020
Mabinu
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by adanonso(f): 5:16am On Aug 14, 2020
Serves him well
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by mjabdulk: 5:18am On Aug 14, 2020
Hope these people will not kill all of themselves before the election day.
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by chukwuibuipob: 5:18am On Aug 14, 2020
sad Person dat his touts removed assembly roof is capable of doing dis arrangee thing.The same man Commissioner was attacked and the hoodlums carry cardboard and parker up/down. undecided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Eddygre8(m): 5:21am On Aug 14, 2020
Edo politics
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Henrydata(m): 5:22am On Aug 14, 2020
Alight

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by HRMK: 5:31am On Aug 14, 2020
why campaign in oshiomhole's ward when there are several others?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by gassbee: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2020
Wao lol, ur deputy governor na real Alaye
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by adanonso(f): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2020
Please help me people. My Gionne p5w don break and 8000 to do am too hard for me. Any one Wey get phone Wey Im fit sell 10.000k around Owo Wey still dey Okay should tell me.
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Jabioro: 5:44am On Aug 14, 2020
Shuab showing his thuggery move, chasing the thug..the police car were watching.. hmmmm
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Jermat20(m): 5:45am On Aug 14, 2020
It's a normal thing because you can't go to your opponent ward and campaign successfully

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Bighead9: 5:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Only Biafrans and IPOB terrorist will believe this. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Fhowe: 5:46am On Aug 14, 2020
LibertyRep:
Deputy Governor chasing after the attackers?

Where are the security agents ?

Perhaps these ones didn't wait to properly graduate from Linus Moh's school of propaganda.
the guy Na black belt for karate ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Fhowe: 5:46am On Aug 14, 2020
LibertyRep:

Perhaps these ones didn't wait to properly graduate from Linus Moh's school of propaganda.
the guy Na black belt oo

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Dalby(m): 5:53am On Aug 14, 2020
Wetin you go find there
No be ward when una claim he was rejected

Sir there is a very thin line between bravery and stupidity...

Ask God to "Teach me good judgment and knowledge" - Psalms 119:66

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by MajohBankz: 5:53am On Aug 14, 2020
At a time eh....

It's too sad that in a multi party political system we can't seem to look beyond the two evil parties forced down on us. When it's so glaring that these politicians are too desperate for power we still supply them ourselves for them to use. Obaseki is as unwanted as Ize-Iyamu, but come September youths will still avail themselves as agents of destruction to these two for their use. If their children can't lead political thuggery on their parent's behalf, who am I to do so?
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Tililoye: 5:54am On Aug 14, 2020
lie from the pit of hell
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by 4tomandchi: 5:54am On Aug 14, 2020
Why does Oshiomohle always like to heat up Edo polity? Let him learn from Oyegun. Obaseki all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by MajohBankz: 5:56am On Aug 14, 2020
Bighead9:
Only Biafrans and IPOB terrorist will believe this. grin grin
At a time eh...

Your father should have really pulled out that day in bed. He wouldn't have been more disappointed

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by segebase(m): 6:04am On Aug 14, 2020
I saw d video

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by afesco: 6:05am On Aug 14, 2020
Na u find trouble n waiting u go do for Oshiomhole ward?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Gkay1(m): 6:12am On Aug 14, 2020
that's warning for u

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by OAUTemitayo: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2020
post=92796012:

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!
Don't be a coward, support Obaseki and PDP with your chest and openly.
Either you are with them or against them.
There is nothing like support party politics for now.
Either you are with APC or against APC.
No room for second hand support.
POI is a goal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Mo3891:
Linus Obaseki the under achieving dunce Governor
Foolishness always displays itself when someone is driven by passion without reason. A little child was hit by a stray bullet yesterday. The event may not be reported exactly as it happened but thugs tried preventing him from campaigning in Oshiomole's ward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Akaegwu(m): 6:15am On Aug 14, 2020
LibertyRep:

I believe the op is working for APC.
The chasing part is soooo amusing.
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Zetty177x: 6:17am On Aug 14, 2020
When contacted, Chidi Nwabuzor, police public relations officer in the state, told TheCable he was not aware of the incident....

Police are never aware of anything
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Badonasty(m): 6:18am On Aug 14, 2020
Talk another one jare, politicians have been using this format since 1999

Lol....deputy governor sef na James Bond...he go fit follow all of the ‘attackers’ fight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber / Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable / Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.