Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward (30159 Views)

Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu / Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by athaboi(f): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Obaseki wants to take over from. Lie. Mohammed àbí? Deputy Governor chases them away... Is he a security agent? Yeyenatu.. Obaseki is as worse as Oshiomhole he is criticizing.
you don't know that this people are all cultist...he's also rugged
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by femmy2010(m): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2020
So Governor Obaseki is no longer the Governor and chief security officer of EDO STATE that includes the said ward?
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Efejustoocute(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2020
LibertyRep:
Deputy Governor chasing after the attackers?

Where are the security agents ?

Perhaps these ones didn't wait to properly graduate from Linus Moh's school of propaganda.
I weak o. Lol
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Layksaide(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Obaseki wants to take over from. Lie. Mohammed àbí? Deputy Governor chases them away... Is he a security agent? Yeyenatu.. Obaseki is as worse as Oshiomhole he is criticizing.

You don't know who is Philip Shuaibu. That's why you think it's an impossible feat for him to achieve
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by seanfer(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2020
AmazingELixir:

This news thread is it not report enough..some news broadcast we get to read are they not based on personal accounts of people on the scene..the report on the fracas in oba's palace was it not an eye witness account we first read here on nairaland before the dailies went to press..

Here's for you " A female police officer, who was caught recording the footage of the incident, was also said to have been attacked."

Since you are so keen on official report wait until the said police officer is de_briefed and the police comes up a press brief.

The police PRO in the state said they’re not aware of such incident.
Does that mean the ADC to Governor and Deputy didn’t send signal to the state command?
This is just not adding up if you want to be sincere.
So only a female police who doesn’t carry arms was recording what was going on.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Taiwojon(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2020
seanfer:
Obaseki please read this press release all over again. The police are not aware of the attack.
Your Deputy got down from his vehicle and started chasing the attackers.
Also there’s no picture evidence.
Let’s lie with with fear of God.
there is NOTHING like
let's lie with fear of God.

GOD say THOU SHALL NOT LIE.

that is the commandments.
anyway

oshiomole should please leave obaseki alone nah
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by AmazingELixir: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2020
seanfer:

The police PRO in the state said they’re not aware of such incident.
Does that mean the ADC to Governor and Deputy didn’t send signal to the state command?
This is just not adding up if you want to be sincere.
So only a female police who doesn’t carry arms was recording what was going on.

During the debacle that greeted the siege on the residence of Joy Nuneh the ex interim boss of NDDC, the state CP claimed he is unaware of the authorisation but yet the police high command in Abuja stated that they sanctioned the invasion, do the maths.

As I stated before keeping waiting you'll eventually get your official confirmation of what played out
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by PVision2020(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Zetty177x:

Pls don't get me wrong...all am saying is we should believe eye witnesses and photographs of the aftermath...we shouldn't be expecting life videos before we must believe..if the governor said what he said, we should give him d benefit of the doubt...not expecting a life video of his deputy chasing anyone . during Anini days, did u see videos of anini robbing the rich to give to d poor? But witnesses gave account..did u video idi-Amin throughout? Or capture Abacha with virgins and apples? Truth is, these things may have happened..video or no video..Stop waiting for videos to believe. I know Shuibu chased d criminals away, I believe Obaseki
The more you try to make sense, the more you make a fo.ol of yourself.
Don't let partisanship becloud your senses. Even a Five Star army general in a convoy won't be reckless to confront hoodlums with guns, not to talk of Shaibu that all is ruggedness no pass SUG aluta and some esusu cultism.

When Boko Haram attacked Zulum's convoy we all saw the clips but you're here telling us to believe a pseudo attack on the convoy of the Governor of a state that wasn't reported or captured by the numerous media houses and bloggers covering the campaign and none of the thousands of the supporters or passerby can provide ordinary picture or a few seconds clips of the incident.

There was an attack on the governor of a state and it wasn't reported to the police right. If I'm attacked as a private citizen the first thing to do is to report the incident at the nearest police station.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by rickyrex(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2020
una know wetin give the deputy mind to make such move.. fear politician oh . if e dey easy for obasanjo to die him for don die since. nowadays nobody dey involve for politics without cooking himself
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by okuta007: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2020
LibertyRep:
Deputy Governor chasing after the attackers?

Where are the security agents ?

Perhaps these ones didn't wait to properly graduate from Linus Moh's school of propaganda.

Mr lai Mohammed - the video of the attack is on youtube - it is not PDP propaganda - go watch it and stop telling lies on nairaland
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Zetty177x: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
PVision2020:

The more you try to make sense, the more you make a fo.ol of yourself.
Don't let partisanship becloud your senses. Even a Five Star army general in a convoy won't be reckless to confront hoodlums with guns, not to talk of Shaibu that all is ruggedness no pass SUG aluta and some esusu cultism.

When Boko Haram attacked Zulum's convoy we all saw the clips but you're here telling us to believe a pseudo attack on the convoy of the Governor of a state that wasn't reported or captured by the numerous media houses and bloggers covering the campaign and none of the thousands of the supporters or passerby can provide ordinary picture or a few seconds clips of the incident.

There was an attack on the governor of a state and it wasn't reported to the police right. If I'm attacked as a private citizen the first thing to do is to report the incident at the nearest police station.

Who is this one? I had to check if I was conversing with u on this thread. Young lad, u better watch ur language.. anyway even a small child could cleverly open his mum's gate.. try to always think n comprehend. I believe Obaseki. And I'm taking what he said hook, line and sinker. I don't need videos to believe. I don't need to see Shuiabu running first chasing hoodlums. After all... Nigerians and Biafra fought not everything was captured on camera.. but we heard what happened..and believed
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by orisa37: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
obaseki-my-convoy-was-attacked-in-oshiomholes-ward.

Too bad.
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by chiefkpokp(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
wwwihy:

https://www.thecable.ng/obaseki-my-convoy-was-attacked-in-oshiomholes-ward

This shaibu is a real rugged man, you need to see the way the thugs were shooting at him, even the security shielded obaseki and him go hide, but deputy chased the thug follow them enter bush, deputy held one ransom why the rest ran away...the baba wen cook that deputy na Lord....
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by PVision2020(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Zetty177x:

Who is this one? I had to check if I was conversing with u on this thread. Young lad, u better watch ur language.. anyway even a small child could cleverly open his mum's gate.. try to always think n comprehend. I believe Obaseki. And I'm taking what he said hook, line and sinker. I don't need videos to believe. I don't need to see Shuiabu running first chasing hoodlums. After all... Nigerians and Biafra fought not everything was captured on camera.. but we heard what happened..and believed
What is the essence of your "pseudo old age" when the gray matter in your cranium is still young/unused?
You need to start using them, they aren't there for decoration brat.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by sirgoody: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
oshiomhole and apc have long history of violence....
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Chiblings: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Get a cash bonus to invest when you sign up and save on Cowrywise with my invite code JUSTI2TS or invite link https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Justi2Ts
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Abaramanasseho(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
obaseki better retrace yourself now before the Waterloo of pastures destroy you and your company of traveler
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Miracle1991: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Zetty177x:

that means you don't have brain to reason. A governor convey full of press men and women,no one was able to capture even a photograph not to talk of video.
God give you that brain for a reason pls use it.
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Miracle1991: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
correctyourself:

In a situation like this note everybody would be afraid, because he came from that area, if they harm him he knows the families of those thugs, he will trace them and arrest them, hence, he has the boldness. I can't imaging me going to my village and a thug would attack me, both the thug and his parents would suffer it.
so in the whole convoy he was the only one in that area abi? Why are you people fooling yourselves. A convoy of a governor full of security and media, but there is no even one picture? I swear your children will be laughing at your stupidity.
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Miracle1991: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Zetty177x:

Didn't u read that the female police officer recording the incident was attacked? What if her telephone screen got damaged as it fell down during d attack. U guys should learn to read outta d box
was there no journalist in d convoy?
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Miracle1991: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Zetty177x:

U are inside the box obviously, reason ke? So when people are running for their dear lives during an attack, is anyone expected to be at the scene filming? Usually we get to see certain videos that are overwhelming hence they go viral .also, these videos are captured spontaneously and sometimes captured by those who ain't directly experiencing the ordeal. Yesterday, there were two gun shots where I stay, I ran for safety first..do u expect me to bring phone to start recording first? So u now need video to believe the Governor? U don't know d antics of power drunk oshiomole..u don't know the toughness of Shuiabu, u are obviously not in Edo or from Edo, I beg Edo nor be Lagos...na wa for u. Pls come out from the box, u are trapped inside
do you know the number of Media houses following a governor convey? Can't you use your brain for ones?
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by correctyourself(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Miracle1991:
so in the whole convoy he was the only one in that area abi? Why are you people fooling yourselves. A convoy of a governor full of security and media, but there is no even one picture? I swear your children will be laughing at your stupidity.

The stupidly you mentioned here, i must say you are referring to your father.

What i said is my opinion and you have not right to insult me, i wish we can see fact to face i am very sure you will not try this insult.
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Miracle1991: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
What are we waiting for? I think federal government should employ Shiabu to catch shekau for us.
Congratulations. Shuaibu is now the commander of operations Lafiya Dole. Therefore, all military personnel should be withrawn.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Miracle1991: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
correctyourself:

The stupidly you mentioned here, i must say you are referring to your father.

What i said is my opinion and you have not right to insult me, i wish we can see fact to face i am very sure you will not try this insult.
don't decieve yourself I am not the imaginary thugs that your god shuaibu pursue oo. I dey drink blood oh . don't pray to meet me.
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by ransomed: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
The same ward you used to suspend him as a National chairman. Good for you. Lie nus.
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by millionboi2: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
segebase:
I saw d video
deputy chasing them!?

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by millionboi2: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Theseun432:
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning. Sign up with the link below.
wicked soul
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by MrPaul2: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
If you really know a certain man, who was a former SUG president in Auchi Polytechnic back in the days, you will know he can single handedly make peace in that small village without too much stress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber / Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable / Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.