Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Should A Woman React When Her Husband Tells Her In Public “you Showing Yasef - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should A Woman React When Her Husband Tells Her In Public “you Showing Yasef (766 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should A Woman React When Her Husband Tells Her In Public “you Showing Yasef by mamagee3(f): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ladies, how would you react if your husband tells you in a public event “You Just Dey Show Yourself”?

And guys, what is running through your mind as you say this.
Re: How Should A Woman React When Her Husband Tells Her In Public “you Showing Yasef by engrtee(f): 1:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Notice me
Re: How Should A Woman React When Her Husband Tells Her In Public “you Showing Yasef by helinues: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2020
Why is she also showing herself in the public? undecided
Re: How Should A Woman React When Her Husband Tells Her In Public “you Showing Yasef by meobizy(f): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
mamagee3:
Ladies, how would you react if your husband tells you in a public event “You Just Dey Show Yourself”?

I know what you want and I will give it to you.
Re: How Should A Woman React When Her Husband Tells Her In Public “you Showing Yasef by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
What Did U Do? Or What Were U Doing Dat Made Him 2 Say So?
Re: How Should A Woman React When Her Husband Tells Her In Public “you Showing Yasef by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
You are motherfuckerly UGLY Jeez.

Barcelona has finally finished me. wink

1 Like

Re: How Should A Woman React When Her Husband Tells Her In Public “you Showing Yasef by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Ninejaywon:
You are motherfuckerly UGLY Jeez.

Barcelona has finally finished me. wink
I 8-2 be you. grin
Re: How Should A Woman React When Her Husband Tells Her In Public “you Showing Yasef by stanliwise(m): 12:23am On Aug 15, 2020
meobizy:

I know what you want and I will give it to you.
Yes o, like how Barca collect.
Re: How Should A Woman React When Her Husband Tells Her In Public “you Showing Yasef by frozen70(f): 2:56am On Aug 15, 2020
mamagee3:

There is nothing to react at that moment, she should just learn to comport herself

(1) (Reply)

Can 1500 Feed Family Of 5 In Nigeria? 9ja Man Use1$+to Cook Vid- Let See Wife Ma / (18+) Wow! See The 3 Cornerstones For A Healthy Relationship. [Photos] / As An Individual, What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.