Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,463 members, 7,958,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. (1536 Views)

Summary Of A Man's Role And A Woman's Role In A Relationship. / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Dandy1(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2011
So,romantic people in d house,can u give us a brief summary of how much fun u had wit ur partner on vals day? As 4 me I was busy during d day,but at night me and my g-friend had a nice delicacy which were: Suya steaks (plenty of it),a big pawpaw,some bananas,and finally a bottle of wine to cap it.All in d closet of my room at d bedside with some romantic sweet-talks,if u know wat I mean.So share ur own experience.
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by 190: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2011
ladies kept giving me chocolates all over

one even woke me earlier today wishing me a happy val
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by iice(f): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
Slept. Ignored everyone who texted me and those around me. Ate and watched movies. . .slept.
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Goldieluks: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2011
I celebrated my Val,with the one i love and cherish,it was so sweet.
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by omolola3: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2011
Goldie, dem ban u too?

@OP, had lectures, afta which i went out wiv him
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by 25omega(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2011
got my boo some flowers and some lavender spa stuff (shower gel, bath beads, bubble bath) we ate some good Chinese food then got down to business  wink
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by MrsChima(f): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

I celebrated my Val,with the one i love and cherish,it was so sweet.

Who cares?   tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by MrsChima(f): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2011
25omega:

got my boo some flowers and some lavender spa stuff (shower gel, bath beads, bubble bath) we ate some good Chinese food then got down to business  wink

How was the business plan? undecided
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Goldieluks: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Who cares?   tongue tongue tongue

Jealous much,Mrs Black eye,
@OP,I enjoyed my Valentine. kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by MrsChima(f): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

Jealous much,Mrs Black eye,
@OP,I enjoyed my Valentine. kiss kiss kiss

Heffa. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Goldieluks: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2011
omolola1.:

Goldie, dem ban u too?

@OP, had lectures, afta which i went out wiv him

Yes oh,Lola.

I'm not Mygoldie please. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@OP,my valentine was superb.
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Goldieluks: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Heffa. cry cry cry cry cry

Heffa square tongue tongue tongue tongue

@OP,He gave me the best present,i could ever imagine.
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by omolola3: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2011
@Goldie, ok o. . .lol, we re in the same boat then, coz i was also
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by 25omega(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

How was the business plan? undecided
it was on and popping grin
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by MrsChima(f): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2011
Well, thank you hands for that popping sensation.
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by 25omega(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2011
omolola1.:

@Goldie, ok o. . .lol, we re in the same boat then, coz i was also

anyone know how long those bans last and are there any of those trolls around so i could give em a piece of my mind about being banned?
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by MrsChima(f): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2011
What was you banned for?
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by 25omega(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well, thank you hands for that popping sensation.
im glad you felt it well pop pop pop wink
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by 25omega(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What was you banned for?
i was trying to inform folks of a email scam i received and they banned me for that

sorry i derailed the thread my appologies OP
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by omolola3: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2011
@Mrs.chima, i dont know but i have repented. . .lol
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Goldieluks: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2011
Lola,abi oh, this is PDP on NL.

@OP,i had a swell time. wink
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Atreides(f): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2011
@OP,
iice:

Slept. Ignored everyone who texted me and those around me. Ate and watched movies. . .slept.
Same. Except i had to go out to buy fuel tongue tongue. And cook angry angry. So my plans were interrupted twice. Other than that,i had a long day of blissful nothingness.
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by LordReed(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2011
@Atreides
And what about the boyfriend?
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by googles: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2011
Had s[i]e[/i]x cheesy
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2011
slept, ate, watched enchanted.

great movie if i may add.
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Omolola1(f): 4:06am On Feb 16, 2011
that's nice tpia
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Pweety4me(f): 4:13am On Feb 16, 2011
iice:

I probably should have stuck to that! cheesy
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by 197(f): 4:14am On Feb 16, 2011
phee dee phee power to the people

im still banned
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Pweety4me(f): 4:17am On Feb 16, 2011
Good!
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Omolola1(f): 4:21am On Feb 16, 2011
lol
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by 197(f): 4:29am On Feb 16, 2011
pweety4me sharrap

you have tooth pick bootay dont talk when others are talking

lola u are laughing you know the truth of pweety's bootay you are laffin!! angry
Re: A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. by Omolola1(f): 4:30am On Feb 16, 2011
still laffing

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Gud,she Askd Me Out / How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend? / ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.