Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Want To Make Effort So People That Come Into My Life Leaves Better Or The Sam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Make Effort So People That Come Into My Life Leaves Better Or The Sam (331 Views)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 / She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make Effort So People That Come Into My Life Leaves Better Or The Sam by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2020
Is that the same with most people?

I have been nonchalant in my behaviour towards others, I treat some people very badly with the mentality that (if I have more friends and allys, why not 1 or 2 enemies?)

I fought with my roommate last year and I called him names and began to spread rumours about him to people. I lacked forgiveness and also empathy, I locked my heart towards him and it is something I am really sorry for and this taught me to change my attitude towards people.

How do you treat people?
Do people learn life lessons off your treatment towards them?
Re: I Want To Make Effort So People That Come Into My Life Leaves Better Or The Sam by HuntSon(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Life is easier when you use the principles of "Do what to others what you'll like to be done to You" Put yourself in the person's shoes before any decision.

And Yes, people do learn life lessons with the way another individual or persons treats them and in the worst scenarios, that may be the last straw on the camel's back! Turning them into bad people automatically. Me for example, I always say, "don't do anything to me in the hopes that you'll apologize later cos i may not forgive you" but i also believe people can change.

I hope you do apologise to that your roomie and truly change that behavior cos making enemies for yourself is not fun at all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Make Effort So People That Come Into My Life Leaves Better Or The Sam by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
HuntSon:
Life is easier when you use the principles of "Do what to others what you'll like to be done to You" Put yourself in the person's shoes before any decision.

And Yes, people do learn life lessons with the way another individual or persons treats them and in the worst scenarios, that may be the last straw on the camel's back! Turning them into bad people automatically. Me for example, I always say, "don't do anything to me in the hopes that you'll apologize later cos i may not forgive you"

I hope you do apologise to that your roomie and truly change that behavior cos making enemies for yourself is not fun at all.
thanks for replying.

What I did was that I locked my heart to my roommate for over 5 weeks because he refused to sweep for a semester (but he swept the next semester).

To make him pay for what he did, I was playing my music at high volume even with his visitors there, I even called him "fàggot" and threatened to kill him and I began telling people in the hostel he was a homosexual (even when I am not heterosexual myself).

I went too far in my actions. I put him thru so much pain that he left he room at the end of the 5 weeks, I just locked my heart and refused to make any compromise

I dont know why I did what I did as that was extreme wickedness, I apologised to him and promised myself to never bring anyone down in life, and make sure no one learns life lessons from me.

I should have chosen the easier route of peace but I chose to be otherwise

I am sorry Mr Tobi (my roommate last year)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make Effort So People That Come Into My Life Leaves Better Or The Sam by HuntSon(m): 3:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Durentt:
thanks for replying.

What I did was that I locked my heart to my roommate for over 5 weeks because he refused to sweep for a semester (but he swept the next semester).

To make him pay for what he did, I was playing my music at high volume even with his visitors there, I even called him "fàggot" and threatened to kill him and I began telling people in the hostel he was a homosexual (even when I am not heterosexual myself).

I went too far in my actions. I put him thru so much pain that he left he room at the end of the 5 weeks, I just locked my heart and refused to make any compromise

I dont know why I did what I did as that was extreme wickedness, I apologised to him and promised myself to never bring anyone down in life, and make sure no one learns life lessons from me.

I should have chosen the easier route of peace but I chose to be otherwise

I am sorry Mr Tobi (my roommate last year)

Woah! That's really something wild. Find a way and get to him so you can apologize too. Glad for the change

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Make Effort So People That Come Into My Life Leaves Better Or The Sam by segunzik(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2020
Huntson and durennt are good people.
Re: I Want To Make Effort So People That Come Into My Life Leaves Better Or The Sam by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
segunzik:
Hu.ntson and durennt are one and the same person.
ok
Re: I Want To Make Effort So People That Come Into My Life Leaves Better Or The Sam by segunzik(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Durentt:
ok

You know it's true. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Lady Reveals Why She Beats Her Husband All The Time / Bbnaija: 'It’s Risky To Love A Guy Like Me' – Kiddwaya Warns Erica (video) / Look At This Tweet Bout Chadwick.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.