Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 (1729 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! / Come Into The World Of Madness Called Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2022
Good morning friend?! I thank u for your wonderful advice!!! finally the union is over!! I thank God!!!

It wasn't easy but blood is thicker and thank God my brother hasn't lost his senses he made the right choice!!! He even confirmed it that the lady will often want to like control him or try painting his friends of so many years before they met!!. victory at last !!! once again I say thank u my good people!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Aareakinwunmi(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2022
You did the right thing, also your cousin's.

5 Likes

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
You did the right thing, also your cousin's.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
udofia234:
Good morning friend?! I thank u for your wonderful advice!!! finally the union is over!! I thank God!!!

It wasn't easy but blood is thicker and thank God my brother hasn't lost his senses he made the right choice!!! He even confirmed it that the lady will often want to like control him or try painting his friends of so many years before they met!!. victory at last !!! once again I say thank u my good people!!!
Hope say you don leave that your neighbor wife wey dey live for the same yard with you oo?
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Fahvvy: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
You did the right thing OP and your cousin made the right choice undecided...

"A person's true nature is known not by how he treats those above him or those on the same level as him, but by how he treats those beneath him (those he feels can't be of any use to him)"

Your story made me remember this quote...

Though some may argue that "work attitude" is different from "outside attitude", but that's not entirely true...

A woman that can audaciously try to slap a man at work (or anywhere for that matter) over a misunderstanding that could otherwise be resolved by a conversation is A VERY TERRIBLE WOMAN...

And getting married to such a person is DISASTROUS!!

If your cousin didn't make the right choice even after you advised him, he would've definitely died before his time...

You saved a life OP...
Thumbs up ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Nonexisting1: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
You have just saved man-kind. Na man you be bro. Vile women have no place in decent homes because all they bring to them is vileness.

3 Likes

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Streetmovement(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

It's all good bro, kudos to you

2 Likes

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Theboy21: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hope she will get sense after this incident to always treat people with respect undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
imadiyi:

Hope say you don leave that your neighbor wife wey dey live for the same yard with you oo?

yes oh!! I don cut that parol

1 Like

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fahvvy:
You did the right thing OP and your cousin made the right choice undecided...

"A person's true nature is known not by how he treats those above him or those on the same level as him, but by how he treats those beneath him (those he feels can't be of any use to him)"

Your story made me remember this quote...

Though some may argue that "work attitude" is different from "outside attitude", but that's not entirely true...

A woman that can audaciously try to slap a man at work (or anywhere for that matter) over a misunderstanding that could otherwise be resolved by a conversation is A VERY TERRIBLE WOMAN...

And getting married to such a person is DISASTROUS!!

If your cousin didn't make the right choice even after you advised him, he would've definitely died before his time...

You saved a life OP...
Thumbs up ...

True talk baba!! u get level!!!
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nonexisting1:
You have just saved man-kind. Na man you be bro. Vile women have no place in decent homes because all they bring to them is vileness.

Thanks baba!! u are mouthed!!! your advice saved my family
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Theboy21:
Hope she will get sense after this incident to always treat people with respect undecided

If she like make she no change na she sabi

2 Likes

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Slynation(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
You made the right choice...You save your bro full time, he was having his doubts tho but was not yet certain. It's better not to marry than to get married to an abusive and domineering women...They will so much frustrate you to the extent you begin to wonder how you managed to fall in love with such person at first...

4 Likes

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Slynation:
You made the right choice...You save your bro full time, he was having his doubts tho but was not yet certain. It's better not to marry than to get married to an abusive and domineering women...They will so much frustrate you to the extent you begin to wonder how you managed to fall in love with such person at first...

Thanks for your candid advice!! you saved my family and bro

1 Like

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
udofia234:

yes oh!! I don cut that parol
Better ooo. But, how she come dey feel each time she see u for compound?
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by benqo01(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
OP you have done well

1 Like

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Nicepoker(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Op that married woman who has been showing you greenlight you don finally commit the sin?
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 12:13am On Oct 16, 2022
imadiyi:

Better ooo. But, how she come dey feel each time she see u for compound?

She's still making advances at me, but I can't do that anymore
i
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2022
Nicepoker:
Op that married woman who has been showing you greenlight you don finally commit the sin?

I can't resit it until I knack her more than times before I run oh!!
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Aklee4994(m): 1:23am On Oct 16, 2022
udofia234:

okay brother
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by placeofallure(f): 3:26am On Oct 16, 2022
udofia234:

I can't resit it until I knack her more than times before I run oh!!

You slept with another man's wife? Is that what you mean?
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2022
placeofallure:

You slept with another man's wife? Is that what you mean?

I have repented of it dear!!! I'm now a new creation!!
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2022
udofia234:

She's still making advances at me, but I can't do that anymore
i
Better. Please,stay clear off her
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Enny2013(f): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Tell us how d separation happened nau. How is d lady now? Didn't she beg u?
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2022
udofia234:

What really happened? I need to know the full gist.
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Kobicove(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Congratulations to you and your family grin
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
imadiyi:

Better. Please,stay clear off her

Affirmative!!!
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kobicove:
Congratulations to you and your family grin

Thank u too baba! Na your advice help us ooo
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Enny2013:
Tell us how d separation happened nau. How is d lady now? Didn't she beg u?

After the day I shared that issue on nairaland, that same week I went down immediately to see my parents, I narrated the whole story to them, and I let them know she was the same lady that made me not to witness by brothers wedding, I reminded them that there was a time I said I left my job that I came back home to stay with them for months because I couldn't pay my rents!!!

At this point I haven't told them is the lady my brother wanted to marry and my parent were already pissed off with the lady in question, when I broke the news to them they where so mad, pissed and went ballistic, they called my brother immediately that he should find time to see them before the weekend!!
Though I wasn't there anyways but my parents told him every thing of which he first objected to on the grounds that he won't break up with that lady ,cos the Jezebel told him another version of the story, that i embezzled the company funds and she dealt with me that that was why I resigned (lies from the pit of hell), and that she was only doing her job.
Back then when I resigned I once chatted with him on wattapp and I talked bitterly on how my female MD talks and treats me , he was mad( this is before he met this lady the Jezebel) and told me not to worry that he'll connect some of his friends to help me get another job!!!
After he left my parents angry he went home and probably he remembered I once told him about it, he then checked through the chat and saw everything, he invited the lady over and asked her the same question ,she repeated the same lies , my cousin then showed him our chat on lines years back, she was shocked and latter began begging my brother, he told her he would have do everything to keep her , but the lies and not being remorseful about her attitude and that at this his age no body can choose for him but if the lady have taken care of it before all this , may be he would have ended up marrying her.
He told her the extent of damage her attitude caused me and my journey in life, that I'd the lady had done everything to find me to make her ways right , that would have changed everything... The Jezebel came to my parents crying and begging them for forgiveness that she loves my cousin, they told her point blank that my brother can not marry a lady who has no regards for anyone regardless of the kind of position they occupy!!
Could you believe it that after all this tears she did not even come to beg me or even find a way to reach me, but I thank God she did not even come, because I will curse her and her whole family for making me pass through such pain of starting my life from the scratch again.
To me she's still not remorseful and I don't care let her go to hell and anyman that marries her is in trouble!!
And this will serve as a deterrent to all ladies who because of their position or achievement treat men like shit, No doubt the Jezebel is out to scatter my lovely family shedding her crocodile tears!!!
And this is to those who where supporting her on nairaland that I should forgive her, do u see why I'm bent on scattering that union? She's not remorseful of her actions at all, you can force a horse to the stream but u cannot force it to drink water, that wickedness is in her and she won't repent even if she's forgiven!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Enny2013(f): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
udofia234:

After the day I shared that issue on nairaland, that same week I went down immediately to see my parents, I narrated the whole story to them, and I let them know she was the same lady that made me not to witness by brothers wedding, I reminded them that there was a time I said I left my job that I came back home to stay with them for months because I couldn't pay my rents!!!

At this point I haven't told them is the lady my brother wanted to marry and my parent were already pissed off with the lady in question, when I broke the news to them they where so mad, pissed and went ballistic, they called my brother immediately that he should find time to see them before the weekend!!
Though I wasn't there anyways but my parents told him every thing of which he first objected to on the grounds that he won't break up with that lady ,cos the Jezebel told him another version of the story, that i embezzled the company funds and she dealt with me that that was why I resigned (lies from the pit of hell), and that she was only doing her job.
Back then when I resigned I once chatted with him on wattapp and I talked bitterly on how my female MD talks and treats me , he was mad( this is before he met this lady the Jezebel) and told me not to worry that he'll connect some of his friends to help me get another job!!!
After he left my parents angry he went home and probably he remembered I once told him about it, he then checked through the chat and saw everything, he invited the lady over and asked her the same question ,she repeated the same lies , my cousin then showed him our chat on lines years back, she was shocked and latter began begging my brother, he told her he would have do everything to keep her , but the lies and not being remorseful about her attitude and that at this his age no body can choose for him but if the lady have taken care of it before all this , may be he would have ended up marrying her.
He told her the extent of damage her attitude caused me and my journey in life, that I'd the lady had done everything to find me to make her ways right , that would have changed everything... The Jezebel came to my parents crying and begging them for forgiveness that she loves my cousin, they told her point blank that my brother can not marry a lady who has no regards for anyone regardless of the kind of position they occupy!!
Could you believe it that after all this tears she did not even come to beg me or even find a way to reach me, but I thank God she did not even come, because I will curse her and her whole family for making me pass through such pain of starting my life from the scratch again.
To me she's still not remorseful and I don't care let her go to hell and anyman that marries her is in trouble!!
And this will serve as a deterrent to all ladies who because of their position or achievement treat men like shit, No doubt the Jezebel is out to scatter my lovely family shedding her crocodile tears!!!
And this is to those who where supporting her on nairaland that I should forgive her, do u see why I'm bent on scattering that union? She's not remorseful of her actions at all, you can force a horse to the stream but u cannot force it to drink water, that wickedness is in her and she won't repent even if she's forgiven!!!
Ha! What a Jezebel. She still lied on u join. She can't even change. Yes.
She really humiliated u,bro.

1 Like

Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by udofia234(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Enny2013:

Ha! What a Jezebel. She still lied on u join. She can't even change. Yes.
She really humiliated u,bro.

I swear she really meant to destroy me by all means!!! I'm short of words
Re: She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 by Wizywiz(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Brotherly... victory at last for ur bro and family..you inclusive....good one....some ladies learn the hard way....peace bro..and like I told you in the other thread...never go back to the married ashana ooo grin cheesy..one love bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% / I Was Once A Lesbian Before I Met My Partner 28yrs Older Than Me- A Young Model / Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.