Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Father Himself Is The Christ, Check The Prophecy! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Father Himself Is The Christ, Check The Prophecy! (726 Views)

Celebrating The Christ In Christmas / Is Michael The Christ? / The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Father Himself Is The Christ, Check The Prophecy! by Csonice1: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Janosky:

If You don't understand Genesis 1:27 and 5:1-2, (Matthew 19:4 , Jesus quote Genesis 1:27), no be my fault.
You don't desire to reject the SCAM you learnt in Sunday school grin

Hope you are not a comedian, or worse still a clown (I'm really concerned) : i have no qualms with good comedy but when speaking of the Word of God is no time to crack cheap jokes.
No sunday school beats studying the Bible with the Author Himself.
i think I've tried my best to help you even beyond what my patience permits. Good night.

Colossians 2:8-10;
"8Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:"

2 Likes

Re: The Father Himself Is The Christ, Check The Prophecy! by Janosky: 12:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Csonice1:

Hope you are not a comedian, or worse still a clown (I'm really concerned) : no Sunday school beats studying the Bible with the Author Himself.
i think I've tried my best to help you even beyond my patience. Good night.

Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Jesus Christ CONFESSED that Matthew 19:4, Genesis 1:27, and 5:1-2, is very accurate.
Na wa for you, Jesus PROOF is your so called "tradition of men"
You REJECTED Jesus AUTHENTIC PROOF, & run go Colossians 2:8-10 ,which you can not even understand grin

Let me school you tonight... Godhead is another Trinitarian FRAUD inserted into your Bible grin

Greek TheioteĢ„s means divine nature/divine quality. Full STOP !

Colossians 2:9 references Colossians 1:19, it PLEASES God to permit his divine nature to dwell in his son in heaven.
When Paul wrote Colossians, Jesus was already in heaven.
Don't DECEIVE YOURSELF and wrongly assume Paul is speaking about Jesus earthly realm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Principalities And Power Know The Truth. / Btw Daddy Freeze, Paul Enenche And Abel Damina / Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.