Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (34185 Views)

Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by IykeD(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2011
Ibo-made:

Pm News undecided undecided undecided

lol they are good at this kinda stories! What a story! The woman should be given 100 lashes!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by beeke(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
Well it is said that wot a man can do {cheating} a woman can even while pregnant do better, and the hussy deserve an award for his self control. cheaters dont quit, quitters dont cheat
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Chizin(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2011
You can't imagine. Well, it is for those who dont know what women can do. Trust no women, they can do something you cant imagine in this world. hmmmm
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mr.Eve cheating with 8 months preg
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by beeke(m): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2011
vislabraye:

Amazing. If i were to say this, I would be seen as a tribalist. But i have noticed that a lot of single ladies from the west have children out of wedlock and they are very happy about it. But one thing about them is that they do not monetize their body grin
So who are dos women whom you think monetize their body
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by poweredcom(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2011
soo sad, a pregnant woman.still wanting sex, from another man.,,,,dat woman is a LovePeddler,
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2011
nairaland men,na wa for some of you o, so because one unfortunate bisi comitted adultery,every woman is guilty of that. Why do you generalise? i'm sure some of you have sisters and other female relatives, do you think of them this way too?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by krisafics(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
THE TRUTH IS THAT, THAT WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME OF THE ACT, THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PRACTICE FOR LONG. THE GUY ACTED ON INFORMATION TO CATCH THEM. SOMEONE WITHIN THE NEIGHBORHOOD HAD BEEN OBSERVING THE LADY FOR QUITE A WHILE AND NOTICED THE ESCAPADES AND HE WANTED THE GUY TO SEE WITH HIS unclothed EYES, THE UNWHOLESOME PRACTICES OF HIS SO CALLED WIFE!, NA WA O.

Just point in case, End of discussion.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2011
banom:

You must be very stupi.d, why yoruba women in such cases all the time ? am i the owner of the pregnancy ?

na wa ooo weting i talk self wey com make u dey insult me like this, well i was not trained to abuse, but my opinion  and reservation i will not reverse  but the point is that this can happen to any tribe so don't cast your judgement on yoruba women only, i'm happily married to a yoruba woman of unquestionable characters, so i know what i was saying
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by naijasing(f): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2011
too bad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Ndipe(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2011
How is he even sure the woman is pregnant for him? Time for DNA when the baby is born.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2011
@ Sweet T where do you leave hausa women when u said yoruba and Igbo women alone are too bad, there are many instances, that hausa man will post like eliha woman, and go into that hausa woman to fornicate, This thing happen Globally, adultery and fornication is a globally phenomeon, not the matter of yoruba, hausa or Igbo tribes, may God help us

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by spoilt(f): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
what's the big deal? Men step out on their pregnant wives all the time. Is her offence greater cos she's the one carrying the baby? Make we hear word jor.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by oludashmi(f): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
H$LBroker:

@ Sweet T where do you leave hausa women when u said yoruba and Igbo women alone are too bad, there are many incident that hausa man will post like eliha women and go into that hausa woman to fornicate but if they are caught is death. This thing happen Globally, not the matter of yoruba, hausa or Igbo women, in this case I'm not standing to be corrected I'm standing to be right.
You are very right!

I have SEEN an ibo woman who became pregnant for her husband who was away for months but when the man came back, we were all surprised to see him go annoyed with the woman publicly but accepted the pregnancy due to their tradition. Once a man pays a woman's dowry, anything tht comes out of her obviously or not belongs to him.

As I type now, I just walked out of a neighbouring scene where a delta man beat and accused his wife of unfaithfullness. . .So, self discipline is an individual thing both for male and female. . .its got nothing to do with tribe, race or nationality.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by MrsChima(f): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2011
Reality, I guess we going have to stop having affair huh? Oh well! It was good while it lasted!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by didigor(f): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2011
I have SEEN an ibo woman who became pregnant for her husband who was away for months but when the man came back, we were all surprised to see him go annoyed with the woman publicly but accepted the pregnancy due to their tradition. Once a man pays a woman's dowry, anything tht comes out of her obviously or not belongs to him.

As I type now, I just walked out of a neighbouring scene where a delta man beat and accused his wife of unfaithfullness. . .So, self discipline is an individual thing both for male and female. . .its got nothing to do with tribe, race or nationality. you are so right.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by chibaby5(f): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2011
shocked shocked shocked Sickening angry
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by eherbal(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2011
Kill them all!aaaaallll ooooooof them!what kind of nonsense is this?in my house,on my bed,shampooing my unborn 'child's'head.AK47 will send them to heaven

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by chibaby5(f): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2011
e-herbal:

Kill them all!aaaaallll ooooooof them!what kind of nonsense is this?in my house,on my bed,shampooing my unborn 'child's'head.AK47 will send them to heaven

cheesy cheesy cheesy Too funny grin
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Reality, I guess we going have to stop having affair huh? Oh well! It was good while it lasted!

Lol so this Mrs. Eve grin confession hour grin
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by MrsChima(f): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed :p
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by footreja: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
spoilt:

what's the big deal? Men step out on their pregnant wives all the time. Is her offence greater cos she's the one carrying the baby? Make we hear word jor.

True talk jare, your comment synchronised with your Username (SPOILT).
However, the name of the husband sounded lukewarm (LUKE BELLO). Is it Lukman or Luke? That name, Luke, is scarce among yorubas. The whole story line was comical.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Chidoxyl(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2011
I'm not married yet, but should be getting married b4 d end of d year by God's grace. One thing I keep telling my fiancee is dat as we continue our lives together (even when she eventually become my wife), she's permitted to slap me, flog me, starve me (not sex). One thing she's not permitted 2 do is CHEAT on me or sleep with another man.

I beg her not 2 do this to me cos I cannot predict what my reaction will be, notwithstanding that I love her.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by BankoleO1: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2011
@all this is just to show you how some women can be so cheap, can you imagine 4 months pregnant for that matter cant she just pity the baby inside her womb  angry Anyway I heard having s-e-x with a pregnant woman is quite sweet  grin
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by marabout(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2011
People,
Adultery, sexcapades happen every day and the world will not end. Abraham did it albeit with Sarah's nod. Women have dirty fantasies just like men. Some carry it out. Most women never get caught because they are far better liars than men. Only a woman knows the true dad of her children. We men are just blind mumu and quite often misplace our faith and trust.

Some African men believe that once a lady is pregnant, she doesn't feel Hot anymore. Many women have more libido during pregnancy.
If you don't realise that, they will carry their congo to the Ahmeds of this world for proper shining. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Cogent: 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2011
Ha

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by BankoleO1: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2011
Cogent:

Abeg e. You men should shut it make person hear word. Coming here making noise with,
Deal with her! Divorce the woman! Kill the woman! Kill two of them! Kill this, kill that!
Rubbish.
As if you people are not the gurus, masters, overlords and champions of extramarital affairs. You do your cheating everytime and expect the woman to forgive, but when a woman cheats, she should be divorced or killed.
Hypocrites.

Shaaaaaarraaaaaap! The question is if you were 4 months pregnant would you do it? I know no one is perfect or holy but there are some things you cant just do as human beings for GODSAKE!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Oluwatosin678(m): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2011
So-who is the rightful owner of the pregnancy?Unbelievable

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Ndipe(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2011
marabout:

People,
Adultery, sexcapades happen every day and the world will not end. Abraham did it albeit with Sarah's nod. Women have dirty fantasies just like men. Some carry it out. Most women never get caught because they are far better liars than men. Only a woman knows the true dad of her children. We men are just blind mumu and quite often misplace our faith and trust.

Some African men believe that once a lady is pregnant, she doesn't feel Hot anymore. Many women have more libido during pregnancy.
If you don't realise that, they will carry their congo to the Ahmeds of this world for proper shining. grin grin grin grin

Not always true. Women with multiple partners sometimes are confused about the paternity of their children, hence some shamellessly go on Maury show and you can guess how embarrasing the verict sometimes turn out to be. Another incident, a woman cheated with differnt men and conceived twins, and those twins have different fathers. She had no clue.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by macjive01: 1:04am On Feb 18, 2011
Mehn, SEE MIND! on the woman's path. but hold on, what was on her mind? to save her lover boy at the expense of her marriage?

she shud thank her gods that she is Yoruba, she cud still find a man to marry her. i bet if she was igbo. . . . nobody marries a divorcee in igbo culture, right?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Longlife01(m): 1:08am On Feb 18, 2011
Omg! why would she do that to the father of her children? Now! its finished now. cuz when the kids grew up and the father the kids to told he/she what her mother did to her while still yet to be born the kids is gonna totally be angry with her mother (bisi) so i want to advice all woman to always hold body ok??
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by koolchicco: 1:17am On Feb 18, 2011
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.