Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked (1505 Views)

Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. / My UBA Account Has Been Compromised Guys, Money Is Strolling Out Anyhow! / My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by highbee02: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
As a Facebook user, I logged on this morning as usual. I saw a herbal platform requesting for the phone numbers in order to create a WhatsApp group. I was careless, I gave out my phone number and I received a call afterward, I got a code via text message. The voice asked me to call out the number while the phoning was ongoing. Below is the phone number that called and the he sent. I hope the hacker won't have access into my bank details, though I have zero account for now.

Modified:
I have an underlying health issue and I don't have money for a surgery, I rely on herbs

<#> 516129 is your Facebook code Laz+nxCarL

modified

The hacker is using my old Facebook account for a fake business investment (money doubling), for example he's been asking people to invest #50k and get #100k, giving a fake bank transaction with my name and profile picture. He tagged some of my friends, using some pictures from my timeline. I learnt it's a team work because some of his partner in crime are giving fake testimony

Pls, how do I takedown the Facebook account?

Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by Oyiboman69: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Blame yourself
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by Catabolism(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
highbee02:
As a Facebook user, I logged on this morning as usual. I saw a herbal platform requesting for the phone numbers in order to create a WhatsApp group. I was careless, I gave out my phone number and I received a call afterward, I got a code via text message. The voice asked me to call out the number while the phoning was ongoing. Below is the phone number that called and the he sent

<#> 516129 is your Facebook code Laz+nxCarLW
Report the account.Open another face book using the same name and pictures and warn all your friends not to have any dealings with the old account.
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by CrazyMods(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ohhh Damnnnn Shiiitttt
You're daft

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by highbee02: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Catabolism:

Report the account.Open another face book using the same name and pictures and warn all your friends not to have any dealings with the old account.

Thanks
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by Authoreety: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chai, see as them take scam this one....

Sorry bro, I know you where desperate..
May our Lord Jesus Christ send you the healing which you yearn for... It's well...

Scammers all have their part in the lake of fire.

2 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by CrazyMods(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Authoreety:
Chai, see as them take scam this one....

Sorry bro, I know you where desperate..
May our Lord Jesus Christ send you the healing which you yearn for... It's well...

Scammers all have their part in the lake of fire.

Ohhh Damnnnn Shiiitttt nigggaarr

So baba God don employ you to dey decide who go enter fire or not...
swear say u nova nova one way or the other Scam person b4..

Na the nigggaarr dull himself because the format way Dem use for am na old format again o.

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by Authoreety: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
CrazyMods:

Na the nigggaarr dull himself because the format way Dem use for am na old format again o.

OH bro... Keep it up..
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by highbee02: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
CrazyMods:

Well, nobody has the monopoly of knowledge. For u to know that it's a old format u must have experienced this.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Cult Members Behead Kwara Poly Student / Skull Mining. Residents Cry Out As Skull Miners Invade Cemetery In Lagos. / Fresh Kasala In Sagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.