Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year (39163 Views)

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. / Burna Boy’s 'Twice As Tall' Hits No 1 In 14 Countries In Less Than 48Hrs / Burna Boy’s "Twice As Tall" Album Launched In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Jaqenhghar: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Alanbaron10: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
I'm really impressed by Burnaboy's hardwork and persistence in being the best artiste from Africa. In life patience and persistence go take you go far. Oluwaburna wish you great success and open doors with these latest album, when we Twice As Tall we will never Fall.

13 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by sultan1014(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Oluwa Burna
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by cooltola(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
I feel sorry for Burna boy, he betta get a very good lawyer . Diddy has not pay his artists their money, you can ask Mase how far.

5 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by SAYFITTUTORS: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
ICAN VICTORY REVISION CLASSES
Have you heard about
revision classes like no other at ALL levels for September 2020 ICAN examinations? Then what are you waiting for?Join the BRAIN opening revision sessions with Experienced & Exposed facilitators on Saturday August 22 till Sunday September 6 between 8am to 6pm. This is taking place at SAYFIT Professional Tutors, Victory High School, Abule Bus Stop, near Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja. The fee chargeable is affordable, you are free to invite others to join the SUCCESS TRAIN. It takes AGGRESSION to take PROGRESSION. Call SOYE: 0802-871-9480
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by sammysneh(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Burna boy has really proved to be the African giant

1 Like

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Angelfrost(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Olaseun1470:
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.

Ban just dey hungry you!!!

6 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by AmazingELixir: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
If the vibe finish we go still go back to our Wizkid and Davido cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided undecided

You and who is "we" ...?

1 Like

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Wizkid and Co should learn from Burna Boy what an international album actually entails cool

Calm down international no end for UK....we know as e dey be for Canada and yankee

1 Like

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Perfectman91: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Olaseun1470:
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.

What is this about?
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by SamJed(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Olaseun1470:
bro how genuine is this
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Brushstrokes20: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Since he is the executive producer, he must hype his product.

3 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by blessedchild234(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Olaseun1470:
Interested/WhatsApp or contact?
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
That is the Koko

BURNA is pure talent devoid of unnecessary hype

He is the right musical export that is singing music with content

I am tired of hyping soco soco soco soco
Joro joro joro joro

Bend Dan low, shake bum, drink on my head
Rubbish

18 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Kaybaba5(m): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
good for him.......................
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Olaseun1470:

Ole. You will soon withdraw your life.

5 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by toprealman: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Drabeey:
One question guys, what makes the Americans believe their music is better than Africans
Lol...... didn't know there is a contest bro.
Music is not like that.....chill

1 Like

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Okuda(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
urchcoded:
If na you be the producer, you no go hype am? If you think this album is better than African giant then you no Sabi better thing.

they said album of the year they did not compare the album to AfricanGiant. plus AG was last year, so calm down...

2 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by nodullin(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is music with content and message.

Not just shouting upadan!!

Good project

5 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Myself2(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wrong caption, the correct caption should read :

Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', HIS Album Of The Year)

8 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by zeusdgrt(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Burna is a small boy compared to Davido
Please shut up
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by cyberghost23: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Ode.....
Burna boy has taken over..
Features everywhere
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Obidiugwu: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nice one Oluwa Burns,,,dm for shooting of your musical videos,,@henobproductions
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
who burna help !!!
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Muurian: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Just listened to "Level Up" featuring the legendary Youssou N'dour... Not impressed!

2 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by vioment: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lol. I no know why burna boy no focus for him craft and market which is to naijans, africans, and carribeans.

Learn from d banj.
Yankees rap and sing different. You for perfect your naija style instead of getting big headed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by urchcoded(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Okuda:

they said album of the year they did not compare the album to AfricanGiant. plus AG was last year, so calm down...
ok bro I agree
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Odunolumide(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Drabeey:
One question guys, what makes the Americans believe their music is better than Africans

Listen to their music , omo mehn you go understand.
The way they dance around words dey make me go gaga.
Africans no fit sing hip hop pass people wey get hip hop except if they live there.

Just like Dagrin said : " him no fit rap pass 50cent in English and 50cent no fit rap pass am for Yoruba".
Think about it, he wasn't wrong, was he?

5 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Binhamid(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
[Please kindly shut up]

Burna is a small boy compared to Davido[/quote]
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Binhamid(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Will you kindly shut up [/quote]
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Didi2d(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Not anymore my dear, burna is bigger now.

Have you hear Sam Smith feat Burma boy, now diddy working with him

8 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by emmy512: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
I never did nigerian songs until Burnaboy came along, his lyrics have meaning and still the naija dancehall beats not yeye wizkid and davido,
But yours truly would still be hyping wiz and OBO after listening.
My verdict is that this latest album is awesome with good songs but combined they don't reach African giant album

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs / Video Of Mohbad’s Father Recording Song In Studio Causes Online Drama / Kendrick Lamar Or J.cole?: Who Is The Leader Of New School Rap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.