Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) (2712 Views)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / This Pretty Lady Ran Mad Today After Been Dropped By A Benz Car(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
An unidentified lady was spotted rolling on the floor along Benin road. According to eye witnesses, she was dropped off from a flashy Toyota venza.

Please who can identity this lady?

Please come to her rescue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di8apyMhbvs

lalasticlala

Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Privatepart00: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Venza dropped her? Is not possible.
Though Venza is a bigger version of Camry nothing special.
Probably she lose balance from a tricycle or corrolla

1 Like

Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2020

Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Privatepart00:
Venza dropped her? Is not possible.
Though Venza is a bigger version of Camry nothing special.
Probably she lose balance from a tricycle or corrolla
How many people in your family can afford a Venza?
Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by gangstarmonk(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
cry cry cry
I feel for her family. I pray God heal her.

BTW, Why are they never caught? Why don't they get chased?
You can quickly remove your phone to video an unfortunate fellow but can't capture the plate number of the said vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
gangstarmonk:
cry cry cry
I feel for her family. I pray God heal her.

BTW, Why are they never caught? Why don't they get chased?
You can quickly remove your phone to video an unfortunate fellow but can't capture the plate number of the said vehicle.
Hmm my brother. If you ask me, na who I go ask?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by decatalyst(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
saaphiere:

Does the thrash he spew up there match this illogical statement of yours?

Must family/home be brought into discussions that doesn't even have to do with family on Nairaland? This shows that many youths are a product of dysfunction home!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Vyzz: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
We lost her

1 Like

Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by austine4real(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wonti lo

Dem don use am las las
Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
This lady looks like she's been mad from the very beginning.

It's like they picked up a mad person form somewhere, probably slept with her as per instructed and then dropped her off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Skmoda360(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Med ooooo....em don use her shocked
Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Blackpromise(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
I often wonder Why the pepertrators of this acts are never caught. Instead people are so quick to record the victims.

For Quality and durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Mgtowmonk: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
I am telling you.. very stupid girl undecided undecided.. and how much is venza.. is it up to 6m.. she is a very stupid girl.. very very
decatalyst:

Does the thrash he spew up there match this illogical statement of yours?

Must family/home be brought into discussions that doesn't even have to do with family on Nairaland? This shows that many youths are a product of dysfunction home!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Idiot and how much is venza undecided undecided... Must u bring is family in angry
saaphiere:

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by GreatResearcher: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
That serves her right.
Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by GreatResearcher: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Idiot and how much is venza undecided undecided... Must u bring is family in angry
Una no dey hear word. See ur elder sister don run mad. na u remain. urs na keke go drop u off.
Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Richadv(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
saaphiere:
An unidentified lady was spotted rolling on the floor along Benin road. According to eye witnesses, she was dropped off from a flashy Toyota venza.

Please who can identity this lady?

Please come to her rescue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di8apyMhbvs

lalasticlala

Stupid blogger old news happened here in benin she has mental problem before and she was not dropped from a venza ,verify your news before you post
Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
I am not their victim and will never be, cuz I am covered with the precious blood of Jesus!!.. amen..
And mind u, so be it for u, as u HV wished me, amen100%
GreatResearcher:
Una no dey hear word. See ur elder sister don run mad. na u remain. urs na keke go drop u off.
Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by GreatResearcher: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I am not their victim and will never be, cuz I am covered with the precious blood of Jesus!!.. amen..
And mind u, so be it for u, as u HV wished me, amen100%
Someone cannot play with you?
Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
You can play with me.. but what u did is not a play sir, it's like u are part of those NL guys that has hatred on females.. females are not the same sir.. though it's a pity the number of d useless ones, surpass the good ones. That doesn't mean all females are direct olosho or indirect. Their are still women of honour sir

GreatResearcher:
Someone cannot play with you?
Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by merieam16(f): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Okay
Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Faguy: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Already made boyfriend goes with already made problem.
Re: Lady Ran Mad After Being Dropped Off From A Venza (video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
just hope this is not the same lady who said she will spread leg for any man with car key

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Convince My Wife / How Do I Unfriend This Babe. / Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.