Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Do I Unfriend This Babe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Unfriend This Babe. (2713 Views)

This Babe For Church / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / The Picture This Babe Uploaded On Facebook Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Halo22: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2022
There's this babe in my company, though different department.
She always gives me signal that she likes me, but each time I go close to her, she would make a mind-blowing request. If it is not that her gas finished last night, it would be that her brother has an issue or her mum is sick, to mention a few.

Now the issue is that she wants to borrow money from me which might not be paid back cos several times she borrowed from me, she hardly or never paid back. I feel very bad when someone asks me for money and I didn't give the person. She has tried getting more intimate with me, but I have been very careful with her, having noticed her incessancy for demands. I understand that things are hard in the country, but using love to trap me as a bill payer is not going to work.

Please, what do I do for her to lose interest in me, since she is in for continuous demands?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Zonefree(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2022
She's billing you constantly cos you're yet to lash her. Lash her and the billings will reduce.

An unlashed woman bills more than lashed woman.

Men, generally, chest billings from unlashed kpekus, but, billings from lashed kpekus are most times debated and avoided.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by anochuko01(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2022
Halo22:
She always gives me signal that she likes me, but each time I go close to her, she would make a mind-blowing request. If it is not that her gas finished last night, it would be that her brother has an issue or her mum is sick, to mention a few.

Now the issue is that she wants to borrow money from me which might not be paid back cos several times she borrowed from me, she hardly or never paid back. I feel very bad when someone asks me for money and I didn't give the person. She has tried getting more intimate with me, but I have been very careful with her, having noticed her incessancy for demands. I understand that things are hard in the country, but using love to trap me as a bill payer is not going to work.

Please, what do I do for her to lose interest in me, since she is in for continuous demands?

is her name tope?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Halo22: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2022
anochuko01:

is her name tope?
Lol....No
Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Godada(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2022

It's obvious she knows what she wants.

You should decide what you really want.

As for the billing, your answer should be a big No.

I am surprised that you have lent her money in the past that she didn't bother to pay and that now you are considering lending her another one.

This is a sum of money you know fully well that she has no plans to repay.

It seems you have a lot of money to throw away.

It means she sees you as one of her numerous ATM machines.

I have discovered that people will do what they want to do even if they seek out other people's opinions.

So guy do as you please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Hed0nist: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2022
Learn to say you don’t have. Don’t explain. Just say you don’t have. Dem no de borrow woman money wey you no de plan dash am. If you don’t give her, she’ll find somewhere else. So stop feeling bad. Also try to lash all the money you’ve lent her which she’s yet to return. Remember, woman wey like you no go de bill you anyhow.

And stop giving people value that they don’t give to your life. What have you gained since having met her apart from learning how to chest billing?

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Solsix(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Halo22:

U sound too weak bro, sorry I might be too harsh.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by paradiseVirgin: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Halo22:

You no Sabi ghost person?

Pay for my course on that.. it's only 25 dollars

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Natbrowny: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Halo22:
I feel very bad when someone asks me for money and I didn't give the person.

U wnana know how to unfriend her.
1. Reduce ur niceness

With this ur mentality that i quote. U could steal n kill just to provide for some1 who gives zero sh*t about you.

From what u wrote up there. She's using you and she's enjoying the moment - coz girls knowingly or unknowingly use nice people.

As a man. U need a lil bit of ruthlessness, kindness, gentleness, madness, psychopathy and even sociopathy mixed together when dealing with women

Not sayin u shudnt be nice. But u shud know how to smell bullshits frm afar

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Coolguy34(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Halo22:

Bros I hail, no vex dash me money cool
Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Halo22: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

You no Sabi ghost person?

Pay for my course on that.. it's only 25 dollars
I like being real in as much as I know I open another moniker, but just leave it at that.
Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Halo22: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Natbrowny:

1. Reduce ur niceness

With this ur mentality that i quote. U could steal n kill just to provide for some1 who gives zero sh*t about you.

From what u wrote up there. She's using you and she's enjoying the moment - coz girls knowingly or unknowingly use nice people.

As a man. U need a lil bit of ruthlessness, kindness, gentleness, madness, psychopathy and even sociopathy mixed together when dealing with women

Thanks.... I think I go with this.
Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Halo22: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Solsix:

U sound too bro, sorry I might be too harsh.
Too what?..... U didn't complete the statement.
Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Kennyprince: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
That girl is obviously coming for money. Just run

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Halo22:

you dont have to do anything but just say NO because the below is what she sees when she looks at you:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by OriOko88(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Knack her once and free her. The billings go reduce. If she con enjoy ur dvcck,I swear she won't bill u anymore. Na u go come dey pity her dey give her money.

Done this to a lady before.. She brought the fisrt billing,govt sub,I do am for her,second billing,urgent 4k..gbam..the third billing another urgent 3k, I gv her,the last billing another urgent 4k,told her mk she com ma house,she no hesitate,I knack straight 2 rounds..moaning hard. Then discharge her with 2k. After d knacking the billing stppd and she started forming gf. Na steady knacking ever since wink

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by DonroxyII: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Solsix:

U sound too weak bro, sorry I might be too harsh.
He is Just Nice and the Emotional Type !

The Girl will Help Him to Become a Full Fledged Man!

The Girl is His Messiah, Another "FeMan" is About to Be Made A Man grin ... Female Be dey Teach Man Sense Since Year 0 grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by imagrg(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Oh boy, don't blame girls, na poverty.
Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Halo22:

You're not man enough. This is one, out of the reason(s) why I kind of like the redpill, it teaches u guys all these but just that the frustrated Never-do-well Nairalanders are misusing it in this lovely forum grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by totosucker(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
She don turn you to ATM machine. She is a parasite. What value is she adding to your life other than billing? Nothing. Next time you see her, keep a straight face. If she tries to smile at you, frown at her. Bone your face like say you be bone thugs and harmony. She go advice herself. If she come ask you wetin do you, just tell am say you want to left alone. Simple. Case closed. This is not rocket science na

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by totosucker(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
She don turn you to ATM machine. She is a parasite. What value is she adding to your life other than billing? Nothing. Next time you see her, keep a straight face. If she tries to smile at you, frown at her. Bone your face like say you be bone thugs and harmony. She go advice herself. If she come ask you wetin do you, just tell am say you want to be left alone. Simple. Case closed. This is not rocket science na

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Halo22: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

You're not man enough. This is one, out of the reason(s) why I kind of like the redpill, it teaches u guys all these but just that the frustrated Never-do-well Nairalanders are misusing it in this lovely forum grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm yet to get ur point.
Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by seemlilystun: 3:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Godada:

It's obvious she knows what she wants.

You should decide what you really want.

As for the billing, your answer should be a big No.

I am surprised that you have lent her money in the past that she didn't bother to pay and that now you are considering lending her another one.

This is a sum of money you know fully well that she has no plans to repay.

It seems you have a lot of money to throw away.

It means she sees you as one of her numerous ATM machines.

I have discovered that people will do what they want to do even if they seek out other people's opinions.

So guy do as you please.

Right
Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by seemlilystun: 3:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Hed0nist:
Learn to say you don’t have. Don’t explain. Just say you don’t have. Dem no de borrow woman money wey you no de plan dash am. If you don’t give her, she’ll find somewhere else. So stop feeling bad. Also try to lash all the money you’ve lent her which she’s yet to return. Remember, woman wey like you no go de bill you anyhow.

And stop giving people value that they don’t give to your life. What have you gained since having met her apart from learning how to chest billing?

Exactly !
Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by seemlilystun: 3:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Natbrowny:

1. Reduce ur niceness

Bless you.
Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by seemlilystun: 3:15am On Sep 20, 2022
totosucker:
She don turn you to ATM machine. She is a parasite. What value is she adding to your life other than billing? Nothing. Next time you see her, keep a straight face. If she tries to smile at you, frown at her. Bone your face like say you be bone thugs and harmony. She go advice herself. If she come ask you wetin do you, just tell am say you want to left alone. Simple. Case closed. This is not rocket science na

LMAO GOOD ONE.
Re: How Do I Unfriend This Babe. by Fanikoko: 3:24am On Sep 20, 2022
The story no clear, the same company..them nede pay her salary

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy / Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U / I Love Lynpetra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.