Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

You Can't Marry Or Sleep With All The Ladies That Come Your Way! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Marry Or Sleep With All The Ladies That Come Your Way! (294 Views)

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Marry Or Sleep With All The Ladies That Come Your Way! by Rexojie(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
You will meet beautiful ones daily.
But learn to be disciplined and have self control.
Just pick one and make her your queen it saves your time, money, diseases and drama!
Moreover, there's no medal to be won over number of sexual partners you have.

See more @ www.afrib.org.ng
Re: You Can't Marry Or Sleep With All The Ladies That Come Your Way! by Ugaboy: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kiss & tell guys wont adhere to this o
Re: You Can't Marry Or Sleep With All The Ladies That Come Your Way! by Cigo1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lol. Pick her and make her your queen and she starts acting up? I'd rather keep her on her toes

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ideally, One Man Is Equal To 400 Women+ / When Sexual Addiction Is Not An Issue / Ella's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.