Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

VIDEO: Driver Brings Out His Manhood And Mastvlbates Beside His Female Passenger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Driver Brings Out His Manhood And Mastvlbates Beside His Female Passenger (3017 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Driver Brings Out His Manhood And Mastvlbates Beside His Female Passenger by ShawnMichael: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
VIDEO: Driver Brings Out His Manhood And Begins Masturbating Beside A Distressed Female Passenger
A female passenger has called out the driver of a ride hailing app for masturbating while she was in his car.
“Don’t do that,” the woman is heard warning the driver during the ride.

The camera then zeros in on the man’s crotch to show him holding his naked penis in his hand

The women is heard saying that he has been touching her since and is now touching himself in her presence.

Watch the video below.
https://naijasweet.com/video-driver-brings-out-his-manhood-and-begins-masturbating-beside-a-distressed-female-passenger/
Re: VIDEO: Driver Brings Out His Manhood And Mastvlbates Beside His Female Passenger by ShawnMichael: 2:48am On Sep 03, 2020
incredible
Re: VIDEO: Driver Brings Out His Manhood And Mastvlbates Beside His Female Passenger by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:55am On Sep 03, 2020
What an idiot!

Re: VIDEO: Driver Brings Out His Manhood And Mastvlbates Beside His Female Passenger by Sage161(m): 4:54am On Sep 03, 2020
Some people should have been sacrificed long ago. The effrontery!
Re: VIDEO: Driver Brings Out His Manhood And Mastvlbates Beside His Female Passenger by ShawnMichael: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
What an idiot!
Re: VIDEO: Driver Brings Out His Manhood And Mastvlbates Beside His Female Passenger by DarkMaster000(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Na was ooo

Re: VIDEO: Driver Brings Out His Manhood And Mastvlbates Beside His Female Passenger by planetx13: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2020
Okay
Re: VIDEO: Driver Brings Out His Manhood And Mastvlbates Beside His Female Passenger by xest(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2020
LA click LA bend. Bloggers N............ E

(1) (Reply)

Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? / Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons / Fear Of Rejection From A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.