Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? (3015 Views)

My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office / I Can't Do Without My Oga's Daughter / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by PapaNwaeje: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
I made a post months ago about my oga daughter and I, she is back and preparing to go to uni. But we still talking as if nothing is happening between us. We still hug and all that stuff.

An evil side of me is telling to go for her harder again, I don't know She has denied having a bf despite telling me she has, sometime ago.

I can trust no female, I never did. What does she want?

This is coming from my son, I edited some parts because that boy want to put me to shame.

1 Like

Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by Nazgul: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tell him that the employment rate in Nigeria has risen to over 30%. If he's wise he will understand the message you're passing across to him.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by Disappointed: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Don't try to decieve us, this can't be from your Son. sad
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by tnerro1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
He has a choice between salary and pvssy, seems he chose pvssy grin
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by PapaNwaeje: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Disappointed:
Don't try to decieve us, this can't be from your Son. sad

My son is just 18, following a pretentious girl.
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by Disappointed: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

My son is just 18, following a pretentious girl.
How can a son reveal such info to his father.
So both of you are Bleep mate? Okay, I got it! wink
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by PapaNwaeje: 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Disappointed:

How can a son reveal such info to his father.
So both of you are Bleep mate? Okay, I got it! wink

You won't understand? He is reading this...

He claims that a spirit is pushing him to complete what he started sometime ago.

He can't tell if he deflowered her.
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by paulolee(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
seems dt gee likes the jobless kinda life
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by tobechi74: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
If he mistakenly impregnate the oga daughter, he will be an inlaw. Deputy oga. Double promotion . He should stop dating and start banging without condom����

3 Likes

Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Your son is mad
18 and he think life is just about sex?
Wtf
He must be mad na small pikin dey worry am him eye go soon clear.
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by doggedfighter(f): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
I'm yet to understand this papanwaeje moniker and this my son of a thing undecided
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by Jodha(f): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
It's like yhure ready to loose yhur job....yhu better focus on the work yhure paid to do..and avoid that girl..
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by YungMillionaire: 2:52am On Dec 10, 2020
You village people have use celestial satellite to locate your destiny. You know what is coming next....
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by gabriel66386: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2020
He has a choice between salary and pvssy, seems he chose pvssy
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by PapaNwaeje: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
gabriel66386:
He has a choice between salary and pvssy, seems he chose pvssy

sad

Hmm
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by PapaNwaeje: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
doggedfighter:
I'm yet to understand this papanwaeje moniker and this my son of a thing undecided

grin how my daughter?
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by Edisa(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Papanwaje n nwaje na d same person
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by PapaNwaeje: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Edisa:
Papanwaje n nwaje na d same person

In your dreams.. grin cheesy
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by Edisa(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Why did u stop updating ur diary? Or is it becus u ar no longer anonymous cus of ur youtube stuff
Re: Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? by frankfrancis871: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Edisa:
Why did u stop updating ur diary?
Or is it becus u ar no longer anonymous cus of ur youtube stuff

Papanweje grin might be a clown claiming to know the guy or somehow close to him.

its been days, he came online. I understand to do the work he does offline isn't easy. or maybe someone he knows discovered him. Anyways what do I know?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies In The House Answer This Question / OMG! Is This The New Format {PHOTOS} / Nigeria Female Celebrities Bikini Twerk Videos. See Big Asses Bouncing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.