Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Since I Moved Into My New Flat... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since I Moved Into My New Flat... (1831 Views)

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since I Moved Into My New Flat... by pinkyng: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Since I moved into this flat, this Miranda girl who's my neighbor has been trying so hard to get all friendly with me, which I wasn't in for. I moved in with my dog ( a six years Labrador retriever breed) named Sebastien in our 2 bedroom flat. I wasn't cut out for what Miranda wanted so I try as much as possible to get her off my leash but she keeps pressing on — to strike up conversations of getting to know me better and would laugh weirdly at anything I said even when my face was visible with sheer contempt, Sebastien didn't also like her much and would bark angrily when he sensed her presence getting close to my door which I was very grateful for. On a Saturday evening we coincidentally bumped into each other, in her quest to give me food as a neighborly gesture which disgusted me but I feigned appreciation collecting the food with a sour smile on my face, I opened the container and my nostrils was bombarded with the pleasant smell of fried rice and chicken. I wasn't having any of it, even if the food smelt nice, I'd give it to Sebastien rather than wasting her effort in preparing the meal in the trashcan. Sebastien relished the meal with delighted not leaving one grain, licking the plate clean.

The next day, Sebastien sensed her coming towards the door, and instead of barking he stood up with excitement, panting and wagging his tail, sticking out his tongue. This reaction was unusual and I had to open up, as I turned the knob, Sebastien hurriedly wanted to jump on her which terrified her and she screamed dashing into her apartment. This kept occuring, and she was going bonkers, and had to confess that she added a love potion into my food and it seems Sebastien is madly in love with her which suppose to be me.

[url=sugarmate.carrd.co]You Will Love This Also » Click Here[/url]

1 Like

Re: Since I Moved Into My New Flat... by DaddyRochie1642: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
The story is Interesting, I'll Click the Link and must finish this story grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Moved Into My New Flat... by Babara1994(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
I'm selling this UK used laptop for 35k Click here to check the specs.
Free delivery for Lagos residents

Re: Since I Moved Into My New Flat... by Imiete(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
undecidedNigerian movie
Re: Since I Moved Into My New Flat... by Nicepoker(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Move it to crime section
Re: Since I Moved Into My New Flat... by Blackpromise(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Interesting.

Meanwhile

For Quality and durable gadgets,Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

See The Best Sex Position! / Hi Everyone Its My First Time Here , I Need Your Advice Please Guys Please / Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.