Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound (4610 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by AquaPetals(f): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is a real matter just occuring now. It happened to my friend.
She had a boyfriend way back in university, about 12years ago now. They lost contact when they got separated as he traveled for his masters. So their chapter closed. She is now married with two kids while he on the other hand, just recently got engaged. They have not spoken to each other for years now, apart from the occasional "hello" and "hi" on Facebook. He is also aware of her marital status and kids based on her Facebook pictures.
Now; the dude just became her nextdoor neighbor!
According to her, there was an empty flat in her compound which just got occupied and when the new occupants came around to greet, lo and behold it her ex with his fiancée! For a moment, the earth stood still! What are the odds? He called her name and she too, as they greeted. He told his fiancée that she was an old friend from the university.
Her husband traveled for a business trip and won't be back till next week.

Should she tell her husband that this was the guy who deflowered her?
Should she tell her husband that she actually got pregnant in university and aborted it, for this same guy?
She told me that immediately he and his fiancée left her apartment, all the sweet memories she had of him began to replay themselves.
She is now worried about Okafor law but I told her that it was a myth as no such thing can happen. And that she should only tell her hubby that the guy was just an old friend, period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by dawnomike(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
To whom brain is given, sense is expected .. The past should be the past!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
“The earth stood still”

This same earth we are standing on?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
E Go shock them again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
She should tell her current husband everything if she loves and want that relationship to work..

Except she wants to keep deceiving herself cos one day it's all gonna get out..and he might not react nicely..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Akinzola: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Continue......
God will help u and your friend.....
[/b]hope u know that being in the same compound with your ex is just like making a sugar cane your walking stick, u will have a taste when you want it.[b]

6 Likes

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yeye, it's never advisable to keep an ex close if you don't trust yourself. Since the yeye law is already ringing in her head then that's the beginning of her downfall. What's this nonsense that some people can't forget about an ex? upon all the money wey Bamanga spend on my head I throwaway face last time I saw him and assumed I've never met this person all my life,shame catch am and he quickly withdrew back his familiarity advances, and yes I'm very cold towards any form of ex.Yeye and nonsense okafor's law

6 Likes

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by SQLmastar(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
WTF is this?
Let your friend (YOU) quickly come up with a story and ensure she and hubby relocate out of that compound ASAP! If not, I only give her 6 months and that her EX would reclaim his territory and continue knacking her farm. Do you know what it means to open up a female viijay? to be the first to commission that pinkish-red hole?
You said Okafor law is a myth, I laugh. grin grin I have seen this law play itself out almost every time. Whenever the variables are initialized, this law must occur with a 98.56% accuracy.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Haakeem(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
I no they put mouth for dis kind matter.
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Candidlady: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She should tell her current husband everything if she loves and want that relationship to work..

Except she wants to keep deceiving herself cos one day it's all gonna get out..and he might not react nicely..

Nairand and and smileys got issues lol...

You are on point sis

SQLmastar:
WTF is this?
Let your friend (YOU) quickly come up with a story and ensure she and hubby relocate out of that compound ASAP! If not, I only give her 6 months and that her EX would reclaim his territory and continue knacking her farm. Do you know what it means to open up a female viijay? to be the first to commission that pinkish-red hole?
You said Okafor law is a myth, I laugh. grin grin I have seen this law play itself out almost every time. Whenever the variables are initialized, this law must occur with a 98.56% accuracy.

For how long will she keep relocating undecided
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Freemejoor(f): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by SQLmastar(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:

For how long will she keep relocating undecided
As long as she is not in direct physical contact with her exes.
There is a magnetic flux whenever a pussylock is close to its key

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Candidlady: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
SQLmastar:

As long as she is not in direct physical contact with her exes.
There is a magnetic flux whenever a pussylock is close to its key

Imagine

Have a lovely day Mr
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Truvelisback(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
AquaPetals:
This is a real matter just occuring now. It happened to my friend.
She had a boyfriend way back in university, about 12years ago now. They lost contact when they got separated as he traveled for his masters. So their chapter closed. She is now married with two kids while he on the other hand, just recently got engaged. They have not spoken to each other for years now, apart from the occasional "hello" and "hi" on Facebook. He is also aware of her marital status and kids based on her Facebook pictures.
Now; the dude just became her nextdoor neighbor!
According to her, there was an empty flat in her compound which just got occupied and when the new occupants came around to greet, lo and behold it her ex with his fiancée! For a moment, the earth stood still! What are the odds? He called her name and she too, as they greeted. He told his fiancée that she was an old friend from the university.
Her husband traveled for a business trip and won't be back till next week.

Should she tell her husband that this was the guy who deflowered her?
Should she tell her husband that she actually got pregnant in university and aborted it, for this same guy?
She told me that immediately he and his fiancée left her apartment, all the sweet memories she had of him began to replay themselves.
She is now worried about Okafor law but I told her that it was a myth as no such thing can happen. And that she should only tell her hubby that the guy was just an old friend, period!
She better Zip her mouth b4 she go, go cast herself and marriage.

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by TooNoisy(f): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
It's very simple. She should tell her husband he is an old friend and they dated briefly. That is all he needs to know. The husband needs to know they dated briefly because a mutual friend could come around who could spill the beans or give the husband a hint. The world is very small. But no need for further details.

The wife should ensure she avoids him. No reason for any kind of friendship. They should just be neighbours and thats it. No visits. They fact that she is already having memories is a problem on its own so she needs to be extra careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Homeboiy: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
No matter what

She will soon fûck that guy

He deflowered her.

I pity the husband and the fiancé of the man.

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Chai!!! shocked
People wey no ex get peace of mind
Na relocation o, flashbacks can mess them up.
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Sonnobax15(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin
Lashing continues..

Ok, some memories hardly die and can't easily be buried just like that undecided. It doesn't mean she'd off her pant for her ex but the probability of her getting emotionally attached to him will be high shocked. I can't but just imagine if the said ex happens to be a very sharp striker shocked. I mean a striker who can convert every given chance into a goal tongue. Mennnnnnnn,las las,na just matter of time op,your friend go soon dey bend down dey collect for that compound lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by techWriter3: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
“The planet came still”This same planet we not stay on?
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by HopeNeverDies: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Damnnn!!!
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Nezzjnr: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Carchoice:
“The earth stood still”

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
The OP no get sense, abi the lady na repentant olosho grin
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Das1mama: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sometimes i feel like floging dis silly women... How will she just start having one useless memories that could not lead to marriage back then in school and how she has committed series of abortion that can claim her life..... Let her open up to her hubby and stay very far from the so called Ex. Period. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
In a relationship, never trust people who still communicate with their ex!!! There's a very high probability that they will most definitely go back to him or her when the opportunity knocks. angry
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by jaszplus12(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
My ex, your ex, her ex, his ex! Exes everywhere!!! The alphabet that follows X is ..Y! So why exes everywhere
A time shall come when the exes become squared x²!! Then coefficients begin to be added my 3x²!! Then we'll be left with quadratic and simultaneous equations....all because of relationship!! Hmmmm...God help us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Totiemide: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
What is courtship meant for? If not for you to talk about things you've both done in the past, likes and dislikes.

Paradventure if she'd share this with the husband before now it ll be very easy to just say babe that ex I told you about.

She ll be the first person to initiate convo now that memories is involved bayi...

Just tell to mind her business and treat him like a stranger because e get why.
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Starz825(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Carchoice:
“The earth stood still”

You dey mind am
Earth wey dey roll 247
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Carchoice:
“The earth stood still”

Funny comments like this one is the reason I am on Nairaland grin
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by SoapQueen(f): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please, people should dead this "Okafor's law" phenomenon.

It's not always true.
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by nerdfrost(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omo I no go fit advise on this one oo

Aunty abeg hold yourself make u no go spoil your marriage ooo.....tell your husband

Try to tell him it's all in the past
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by fattprince(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Well I really don't care about this thread, but why is it that some people will say the well deactivate but will still be here? Are they addicted?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland / / see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.