Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo (65036 Views)

Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by mariahAngel(f): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
[s]
Daddysidhan:
I thought some idiotic igbos said Igbo women don't ride any other mens dicks when they are married? Oh I forgot IMO state indigenes are not real Igbos but efulefu. Lols
[/s]

Ode! No go die on top Igbo matter.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
I Feel sorry for d guy
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by asuquoabel585: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
coolNawa ooh coolNawa ooh coolNawa ooh
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Miracle1991: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
HantaVirus:
Damn... That shit cray shocked Why cheat? Maybe the husband is a one minute man !
or the woman is LovePeddler. Nothing can satisfy her.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Emyogalanya: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Queenlovely:
I don't believe this
its not your regular "40 seconds" story ma. you were not expected to believe it anyway. for more on "40 seconds" stories pls contact tontolet at dickhead.com
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by James4358(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Let me bite your own so u'll see the difference...
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by bbstarr(f): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
EMMY76:
All these kinds of news is what is making me to be so scared of settling down with a nigerian lady. You don't know what they will become in ur house after marriage.
So getting married to a non Nigerian is a proof that the marriage will be a happy one? Every country on this earth has evil women and men. Just pray you meet the right person for you.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by SmartchildTutor: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
eke28:

The victim is from Mbaise, now how are you sure that this wicked slot is not from your place and unfortunately got married to the man to destroy him. Just asking!!!!

The victim is not from Mbaise.
It's the woman that's from Mbaise.

A 25-year-old young woman from Oboama Ezinihite Mbaise local government area of Imo State has allegedly bitten off her husband’s private part during a fight between the couple.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
the people that said fear women you think say them they joke
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by SmartchildTutor: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

Iwudi onye nzuzu!

Ọ na-ewe onye nzuzu iche na onye ọzọ bụ onye nzuzu.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Tominix(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rawhumper:
What is it you dont believe, the storyline or the narration?

Queenlovely:
I don't believe this
read her cock and bull story line
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by KnzMoney(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mouth Action gone wrong
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Tominix(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
bbstarr:

So getting married to a non Nigerian is a proof that the marriage will be a happy one? Every country on this earth has evil women and men. Just pray you meet the right person for you.
Do you own the prettybbstar profile too www.nairaland.com//prettybbstarr
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by AuroraB(f): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
SmartchildTutor:

Without sounding stereotypical,
I am forced to remember this rather popular saying that:

If you see a viper and an Mbaise woman in your house, kill the Mbaise woman first before you worry about the viper.

...it's no longer an Mbaise man, sore loosers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Godsonkemz(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
I fear mbaise ladies more than their men. They are industrious, no doubt but if you marry a bad wife from mbaise, you just signed for hell on earth. My neighbour who married an mbaise woman always regret marrying her as she always disgrace the man publicly. If she's not accusing him of infidelity, it's about inability to provide money. It got to an extent that she drove away their nanny because she suspected she was having an affair with the husband. The other time they quarrelled, she threatened to stab the husband dead which made the man refused to sleep inside his house. On another occasion, she appeared at the center of the compound and swore that it will never be well with the husband. On another occasion, she verbally abused the husbands family, calling the mother a witch.

Even if the man was guilty of the crimes, she should settle it like a civilized woman not like an uncivilized motor park tout she portrays always.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by SweetestIfy279: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Emmanuella in Yoga Pose Competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8bf4cpVNQ
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Uwamgbede26: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
While others are eating yam today in Iri ji Mbaise..she seemed it fit to fist on her husband's male organ....
Nna Ike gwuru...
Umunwayi na nsogbu....
Some women have lost it....
You got married and still stuck to your useless ex who couldn't get another woman to love him...
Make that man afterwards carry out a DNA test on all his supposed children
E be things...
Infact, e be so many many things....
K am biakwa..
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Uwamgbede26: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Praktikals:
A wise man once said women are devils that we use our hands to invite into our lives
many of them are. Not all.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Rawhumper(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
I read it but well there is an atom of truth in every lie especially one put into a narration.

quote author=Tominix post=92861437]

read her cock and bull story line [/quote]
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Rawhumper(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
I read it but well there is an atom of truth in every lie especially one put into a narration.

Tominix:

read her cock and bull story line
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by bejeria101(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
On top your expensive dowry? Nansense
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by madjune(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=SmartchildTutor post=92858340]

Without sounding stereotypical,
I am forced to remember this rather popular saying that:

If you see a viper and an Mbaise woman in your house, kill the Mbaise woman first before you worry about the viper.

[/quote/)

Such could be said of their men.
Their women do make good wives as I've seen.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by lascos912(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
show me the location once again i want to check something
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by muhammad4islam: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Babara1994:
This is serious. I have a 43k HP laptop for sale. Hit my signature please
How much and specs
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Areaboyfriend(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
simplepee:
Cheating partners are very dangerous, do not forgive. Man or woman
U r beautiful.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by okezman(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Senate needs to pass a bill protecting men's transformers from women's teeths. Otherwise our transformers will go into extinction.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mayng01:
When you hear of or see a rapist.... people judge quickly like... castrate him, kill him, feed his ball to the pigs and so on.... please my dear people... shouldn’t there be a law / punishment for women castrating / dehumanizing their hubby / men ( a severe one ). Though that man is not dead but he has been killed. A woman whose breast is cut off is better than a man who looses his prick.
I will push this matter in the next sitting.. They can't be eating our money and flesh at same time. What nonsense angry
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Areaboyfriend:

U r beautiful.
U fit pay rent.. no be by area again oo cheesy undecided
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Nicepoker(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Queenlovely:
I don't believe this
If it were to be the other way around you would have believed.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Nicepoker(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
GreatGod2020:

God help me not to marry Jazabel's daughter as a wife.....if it is remain one second for me to enter it God separate us God. All I pray for is a Virtue lady, a lady of my bone and fresh.

God don't let me miss it maritally in life.
That particular spec you are praying for is no longer available in the market
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Areaboyfriend(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
dairykidd:

U fit pay rent.. no be by area again oo cheesy undecided
Lol.
We de buy houses now. Nor be by rent again o.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.