Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo (65038 Views)

Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by ItzWilly(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World Has Gone Insane..

Expect More of these Wickedness and Wicked acts..

The End of All things is right upon us. These are the evils that Characterizes the times..

In all these Happenings, A Personal Relationship with the KING of kings is what is Important..

In all these Happenings, Ensuring that we are living in Holiness, Righteousness and the Fear of God is what is Important..

The Birthpangs are Just too Much.

Let's be Ready!
#WeFlySoon

my nigggaaarrr......i have been waiting for you!

1 Like

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by timisquare82(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
HantaVirus:
Damn... That shit cray shocked Why cheat? Maybe the husband is a one minute man !
Then she should have divorced him
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Areaboyfriend:

Lol.
We de buy houses now. Nor be by rent again o.
grin

Omor i belive u.. carry on jare!
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Abcruz(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Richy4:
I kinda needed the input of the doctors and nurses in the house. Are men Instruments super soft that human teeth can just bite it off like that...

I know that we can use our teeth to "masaka" chickens but it was cooked.. Human pleasure poles can't be that easy to remove or am I wrong?

Well the muscles of the p.enis is not as strong compared to the muscles of other parts of your body.

The muscles of the p.enis is soft and different in order to enhance erection and sensitivity during intercourse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by erospecial: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Biafran women are too promiscuous and their men too financial fraudulence!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by shagarinews: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Some igbo women are very promiscouse. Mbaise, Arochukwu and Ngwa. I can never go near them. the matter get why?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by GreatGod2020(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Those who created marriage also created divorce so what’s the problem?

But I don't pray for such. All I pray for is a union that will last forever till we call home.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by GreatGod2020(m): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nicepoker:
That particular spec you are praying for is no longer available in the market

Smile...there are a lot o, just that someone need to be patient and prayerful. just that is very difficult to find but with the help of God and divine direction, I will surely get mine because God will never give His child corruptable things.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Offpoint: 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Richy4:
I kinda needed the input of the doctors and nurses in the house. Are men Instruments super soft that human teeth can just bite it off like that...

I know that we can use our teeth to "masaka" chickens but it was cooked.. Human pleasure poles can't be that easy to remove or am I wrong?
There's an "M" on your moniker, kindly carry out the experiment and update us.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by franxalive(m): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Queenlovely:

pic of pen is first

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Tinyemeka(m): 12:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Queenlovely:
I don't believe this

Happened early last month.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by bbstarr(f): 12:36am On Aug 16, 2020
Tominix:
Do you own the prettybbstar profile too www.nairaland.com//prettybbstarr
No bro. This is the only nairaland account I have.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by opribo(m): 1:48am On Aug 16, 2020
I dont get it, a married woman in her house a her ex bf came picked her up and returned her late in the night.

Hmmm, it is very hard to believe but this things are happening.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Olaseun1470: 1:54am On Aug 16, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by smallsmall: 4:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Richy4:

It is becoming a common thing now and the Govt must enact Laws to protect Men from these rampaging bitches.
The Bithces intentionally render the Men Peniless so as to inflict everlasting sexual damaging on him.
NASS needs to enact Laws that prescribe Vaginal amputation for such women who destroy men's joystick, just as they prescribe Penile amputation for rapist.

Men too should stop being "nice" to these bitches, watch her closely, sleep with a knife nearby and if she tries nonsense, butcher her nicely so that both of you will land in hospital, at least. angry
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Nyceguy92: 4:36am On Aug 16, 2020
How many times shall we read false info like this on NL?

So during the fight, the man just laid paralyzed on the floor while the wife bit his manhood off?

Where is picture evidence. Pity those who are bamboozled by this waste of our time.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by zedegit: 4:54am On Aug 16, 2020
Topic said bitten probably with teeth while content said bounced on probably with buttocks.

So its very incoherent yet a MOD deemed it fit to grace front page. seun educate your MODs.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Thunderblasts(m): 5:27am On Aug 16, 2020
From Mbaise you say?
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Parisian: 5:46am On Aug 16, 2020
It contains no bones so yeah it's that soft.
Richy4:

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2020
Mbaise cannibals, the nations silent eaters of human flesh. Go to their slaughters and see for yaself.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 16, 2020
erospecial:
Biafran women are too promiscuous and their men too financial fraudulence!

IMO Amaka crew are not biafrans o.Get your facts right.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by cardoctor(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2020
Damnnn
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2020
What kind of anger is that they did not beat her before taking her to the police undecided undecided?
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Pat081: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Pix of the big wife and the small husband b4 i can comment
dre11:

SOURCE
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Mayng01(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2020
dairykidd:

I will push this matter in the next sitting.. They can't be eating our money and flesh at same time. What nonsense angry

Lol
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Shitface(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2020
SmartchildTutor:

Without sounding stereotypical,
I am forced to remember this rather popular saying that:

If you see a viper and an Mbaise woman in your house, kill the Mbaise woman first before you worry about the viper.

I went through the comments looking for an idoit like you, and alas I didn't have to go too far.

where are you from

be sincere and lemme educate you on all the evil your people have done ,not just on a saying that has no foundational basics, I'm sure you are too stupid to even know the history of that statement.

you just open your mouth whaaaaa and let your idocy come out on a public forum

"He who is without sin,let him cast the first stone"
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by freeborn02: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2020
Chii59:
Time to bash women...

Looks like you too have enough wickedness in you to do the same thing
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Shitface(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2020
jrusky:

Bro hhmm....my friend married from that place bro the marriage was forcefully dissolved I have never seen a woman like that in my entire life Delilah + Jezebel are child play where this woman is.

fire won't burn without oxygen, is your friend underseving for the woman he himself picked and married ??

call him out or the girl,let's hear their stories ,stop the slander
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by freeborn02: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2020
SmartchildTutor:

Without sounding stereotypical,
I am forced to remember this rather popular saying that:

If you see a viper and an Mbaise woman in your house, kill the Mbaise woman first before you worry about the viper.

You just showed all of us that igbos segregate one another
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Shitface(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2020
eke28:

The victim is from Mbaise, now how are you sure that this wicked slot is not from your place and unfortunately got married to the man to destroy him. Just asking!!!!

leave the ass ,he doesn't know shii

I would love to know where he is from by the way ,seems Jesus came from his area and all of them are saints

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.