Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (674 Views)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Career/ambitious Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Adeleketj: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hello.
This is Adeleke.
I
Re: I by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
read the fine print on the loan application you signed, especially the part talking about the job loss insurance, and stop believing that embarrassment is a reason for concern/stress. if you CANT repay the loan then you CANT repay the loan, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: I by spy24(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
COURAGE bro
Re: I by NuelNuelTT(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Do not resign. Let them be the one to terminate your employment. As per the loan, so far they are the one terminating your employment, it would be repaid when you have another paid job. Let them go to court, they can't win if you don't have a paid job. Even the court will restrict them from harassing you because you don't have another paid job yet. Let every communication henceforth be written and documented. I'm not saying you should not pay back if you have the means. But right now, if they sack you, everybody must wait until you have another job. But DO NOT sack yourself.
Re: I by vincenteger: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Maybe you should wait for them to take actions. Don't resign

I hope you know this is romance section
Let them not romance your contract banking job ooo
Re: I by enilola5: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
My guy.. don't resign, let them terminate your employment first...
If they do, then you will be asked to repay the loan at your own pace
Re: I by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
cry cry

What did you do with the money?
Re: I by uchman(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Thiwalade:
cry cry

What did you do with the money?

Look at what you are asking a fellow man, probably you are a kid.
Re: I by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
uchman:

Look at what you are asking a fellow man, probably you are a kid.

Young man, learn to discern things before jumping into conclusion. I have my reasons for asking him. It's a strange question with deep meaning.
Re: I by Adeleketj: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
I consciously posted this in the romance section because I believe here's most populated link on nairaland with matured people
For those asking what I used the money for I used it for a personal project.
Re: I by ATTAHDYE(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Do not resign.

If what you said is correct, it means that your loan has an "involuntary loss of job" insurance cover.

If you pen down a resignation letter, you invalidate the cover.
Re: I by Adeleketj: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2020
I still need more advice from people experienced and experts(lawyers)
Re: I by Adeleketj: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Moderators kindly assist to push this to the front-page

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Beautiful Teenage Girl Commits Suicide / Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God / See Why you should Run From Long Distance Affaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.