Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Young Girl Sipping Dry Gin In The Presence Of Her Mother In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Girl Sipping Dry Gin In The Presence Of Her Mother In Lagos (691 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Nigerians In Shock After A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin In The Presenc / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girl Sipping Dry Gin In The Presence Of Her Mother In Lagos by Mojisolatrends2: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
A Twitter user was left in shock after visiting a store and finding an underaged girl sipping alcohol in the presence of her mother.

@LamuruduS shared photos of the girl on his page with the caption

''I came to replace my toilet soap and this is what I saw. see d mother i had to edit her head this girl can’t be more than 5yrs old''

Some twitter users have condemned the mother for allowing her daughter to take alcohol at such a tender age.

See The video below
https://gistsbaze.com/young-girl-captured-sipping-dry-gin-in-the-presence-of-her-mother-in-lagos-photos/

1 Share

Re: Young Girl Sipping Dry Gin In The Presence Of Her Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Yoros i hail thee grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Sipping Dry Gin In The Presence Of Her Mother In Lagos by Bimpe29: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
The way alcoholic drinks are being consumed in Nigeria these days is alarming.
It underpin the height of moral decadence, rascality and madness in our societies.
It's really disturbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Sipping Dry Gin In The Presence Of Her Mother In Lagos by Juliusmomoh: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Some people should please mind their business for God sake..... Afterall , no be today she start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Sipping Dry Gin In The Presence Of Her Mother In Lagos by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Naa. She's just blowing into the empty sachet like a balloon; and the day I see any of you smartphone users take a picture or video of me without consent, I'll smash that phone on the concrete, I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Sipping Dry Gin In The Presence Of Her Mother In Lagos by ashewoboy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
lie say una nor drink beer as a kid.

the girl is drinking it like a pro thoughcheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Better Than Actress Mercy Johnson" - Nigerian Actress Blows Hot / What financial information did you share with your man? / Banned For A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.