Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time (2320 Views)

Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time by amebooflagos: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Uche Ahubelem, the Solomon of our time.

Let me give you guys a gist. Pls pardon my grammatical blunders cause this gist is too hot to be checking errors.

He is the MD of brickwall global investment limited, a real estate firm with headquarter located in amuwo odofin lagos. What many didn't know is that he is also an ordained pastor of a church in the igando area of lagos where he started his life working for a real estate firm.

This pastor and real estate mogul is a serial womanizer, drunkard and heavy spender on female celebrities. He will spend his last penny just to see a woman's pant. Even heard he is into men too.
I first came across him through a friend at oriental hotel lagos, his preferred home before things went sour for him, his recent battle with his clients in the press made me to dig more into his personalities and my discoveries made me wonder why such a person has not been brought to the public for his sexcapades. Needless to say he is now in debt to oriental hotel to the tune of 15 million naira.

This owerri born pastor/womanizer is legally married to four women. Yes you read right, 4 women. The first one is the owner of yummy restaurant, a fast food restaurant located in amuwo odofin,  the first and second are into the same business, one owns several boutiques on the island while the other owns in festac area. The last legally married wife is a 23 year old beauty queen and model. Rumour has it that they are no longer together as there is no more money to swing around. A quick search of uche's wife online will display one of his wives who used to be a staff. She is the owner of the boutiques on the island. At the time when things were good, these women move around in SUVs and armed police guards.

The real estate mogul is a no respecter of money when it comes to women, especially celebrities. Amongst the women in his league is the First Lady of them all, Chinyere winfred, before becoming the love-vendor, she has gone under the duvet with him several times and got rewarded with a car gift wort 15 million naira.

Number 2 on the list is bimbo akintola. Their relationship ended years ago but she also got a car gift for the "bedwork"

3rd on the list is Juliet Ibrahim. Despite being in a relationship with ice berg and ending their relationship based on infedelity on the part of the singer, Juliet was in a a romantic relationship with this man. They were even planning to walk down the aisle before things went sour. But of course, she got a car worth 20 million naira too.

Ebube nwagbo is the 4th on the list. I really can't say much on her but she is also a big time benefactor of uche's stick.

Monalissa china. Don't be surprised, these actresses are shameless. Rumour has it that she is the most respected of them all. She receives 5m, 10m as a gift on a regular basis. She went to him with class and ate his money classically but not without uche eating her honey pot.

Others include Angela okorie, tonto dikeh, tiwa savage, nadia buhari and so many others. What makes him the Solomon of our time is not just the number of his women but his pastoral skills and knowledge of the word of God.

This man has not paid staff salary this year yet spending lavishly on these women with the little they bring in.
He is currently in over 50 legal battles and owing several people. I even heard he can't boast of 1 million naira in his account at the moment.
I shall release receipts, photos of him being a pastor and as well puffing cigeratee and more deep secrets of this raunchy man of God in my next article.

Re: Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time by sylve11: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
@ op, na only heard you heard abi you be him PA or Accountant or his messenger to have known all these?

Take time to mind your business o. Just and advice... embarassed cool
Re: Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
@OP What shall it profit you for tarnishing the image of another man?
Re: Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Can someone remind me of that hate speech price again? Ur village people go follow u contribute 5m for hate speech if dem grab u.
Re: Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
So many things are attached to being a big man. One of it is gossip and bad belle, May God vindicated this man.
I feel for him already...
Re: Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
I know this man, he can't be what the op wrote here. Human beings are dangerous They will destroy you for a pack of pizza
Re: Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time by Kissiemu(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Oga who paid you to do this mudslinging because it's obvious that you were paid to do this
Re: Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
This is libel. No matter how much you are paid, on no account should you use your hand to destroy another man all in the name of money.
This person should be used as scape goat for every other blogger.
May God see you free mr. Uche.
Re: Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
I know this man. I was a beneficiary at one of his empowerment programmes. He can't and won't do such. He is too moral for this.
Re: Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lies, lies, lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time by SavageResponse(m): 12:24am On Aug 16, 2020
amebooflagos:
Uche Ahubelem, the Solomon of our time.

Let me give you guys a gist. Pls pardon my grammatical blunders cause this gist is too hot to be checking errors.

He is the MD of brickwall global investment limited, a real estate firm with headquarter located in amuwo odofin lagos. What many didn't know is that he is also an ordained pastor of a church in the igando area of lagos where he started his life working for a real estate firm.

This pastor and real estate mogul is a serial womanizer, drunkard and heavy spender on female celebrities. He will spend his last penny just to see a woman's pant. Even heard he is into men too.
I first came across him through a friend at oriental hotel lagos, his preferred home before things went sour for him, his recent battle with his clients in the press made me to dig more into his personalities and my discoveries made me wonder why such a person has not been brought to the public for his sexcapades. Needless to say he is now in debt to oriental hotel to the tune of 15 million naira.

This owerri born pastor/womanizer is legally married to four women. Yes you read right, 4 women. The first one is the owner of yummy restaurant, a fast food restaurant located in amuwo odofin,  the first and second are into the same business, one owns several boutiques on the island while the other owns in festac area. The last legally married wife is a 23 year old beauty queen and model. Rumour has it that they are no longer together as there is no more money to swing around. A quick search of uche's wife online will display one of his wives who used to be a staff. She is the owner of the boutiques on the island. At the time when things were good, these women move around in SUVs and armed police guards.

The real estate mogul is a no respecter of money when it comes to women, especially celebrities. Amongst the women in his league is the First Lady of them all, Chinyere winfred, before becoming the love-vendor, she has gone under the duvet with him several times and got rewarded with a car gift wort 15 million naira.

Number 2 on the list is bimbo akintola. Their relationship ended years ago but she also got a car gift for the "bedwork"

3rd on the list is Juliet Ibrahim. Despite being in a relationship with ice berg and ending their relationship based on infedelity on the part of the singer, Juliet was in a a romantic relationship with this man. They were even planning to walk down the aisle before things went sour. But of course, she got a car worth 20 million naira too.

Ebube nwagbo is the 4th on the list. I really can't say much on her but she is also a big time benefactor of uche's stick.

Monalissa china. Don't be surprised, these actresses are shameless. Rumour has it that she is the most respected of them all. She receives 5m, 10m as a gift on a regular basis. She went to him with class and ate his money classically but not without uche eating her honey pot.

Others include Angela okorie, tonto dikeh, tiwa savage, nadia buhari and so many others. What makes him the Solomon of our time is not just the number of his women but his pastoral skills and knowledge of the word of God.

This man has not paid staff salary this year yet spending lavishly on these women with the little they bring in.
He is currently in over 50 legal battles and owing several people. I even heard he can't boast of 1 million naira in his account at the moment.
I shall release receipts, photos of him being a pastor and as well puffing cigeratee and more deep secrets of this raunchy man of God in my next article.

What you have written sounds more like smear campaign!
Re: Uche Ahubelem, The Solomon Of Our Time by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 16, 2020
OP Those three pictures is it still the same person

(1) (Reply)

I'm I Been Played?? / Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? / Why Do I Find Older Ladies Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.