Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) (1222 Views)

Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate / Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by EdricBond: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Let's play this game! The moniker game!
All you have to do is to make a sentence by using different Monikers. It doesn't have to make sense though.
Let's see who can make the best sentences using different Monikers!

MINE: BennySam is a zzor and koulture who thinks about SexOnly, he has an EricSmallz Osisie. He is a Dididrumz who always talks about his EXLOVER. He should face bonchila in Nazgul and receive 12rev, but Jikins the PrincessB1 of Fahdiga toasted him and he fell in love with her — that's how he became an internationalMan!
But he should better repent! Righteousness89 is here to pray for him!!!

My own contains 16 Monikers!
Drop yours!

1 Like

Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by Davash222(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fati2001 is low budget Zzor.

Mine contains 2 unreasonable monikers!

14 Likes

Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by EdricBond: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by EdricBond: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Drop urs!!
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by div111(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
EdricBond:
Drop urs!!

I went to the EVILFOREST to retrieve a lost artifact.Unknown to me, Mjbolt summoned a thunderbolt to hit me. My mind was as though it was filled with CAPSLOCKED until fati2001 aka the low budget zzor came to my rescue.
Having regained the lost artifact, I came across kestolove and I could see that her/his brain was full of buhari's poo + BODYODOUR little wonder her/his tribal bigotry is too obvious to see cos her/his father has a SMELLYSPERM..cheesy

my regards to ilegend whose posts always make me laugh grin

7 Likes

Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by Perfectsouth(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
div111:

I went to the EVILFOREST to retrieve a lost artifact.Unknown to me, Mjbolt summoned a thunderbolt to hit me. My mind was as though it was filled with CAPSLOCKED until fati2001 aka the low budget zzor came to my rescue.
Having regained the lost artifact, I came across kestolove and I could see that her/his brain was full of buhari's poo + BODYODOUR little wonder her/his tribal bigotry is too obvious to see cos her/his father has a SMELLYSPERM..cheesy

smellysperm hmm

1 Like

Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by IamFINESSE: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Davash222:

Low ass budget indeed

1 Like

Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by Juliusmomoh: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
One day i was on my way to visit who was the cousin brother to ZZOR. But unfortunatlly i met LALASTILALA who was cooking snake soup becos their mother FATI2001 was not around. He ask me to eat, but i said no. By that time MRCOVER was not around. He went to visit ILEGENDD who was inside with TOT doing the needful after taking VEGA100 pill... Even myself JULIUSMOMOH was there holding BED for them.

3 Likes

Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z sad sad
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by div111(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
SmellySperm:
smellysperm hmm
grin
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by EdricBond: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
div111:

grin
YOU TRIEDsmiley!!!
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by dorin27(f): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
div111:

this got me laughing. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by Bodyodour: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
div111:

lol. Nothing wey I no go see.
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by helinues: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Simply a gossip threat..

Outta here
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by EdricBond: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
helinues:
Simply a gossip threat..

Outta here
Run out ASAP!!!

Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by div111(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bodyodour:
lol. Nothing wey I no go see.
grin
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by div111(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
EdricBond:
grin YOU TRIEDsmiley!!!
thanks cool
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by div111(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
gh
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by EdricBond: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
epiz_26942242
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by EdricBond: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Masonkaycares, I'm waiting for your comment. wink

1 Like

Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
EdricBond sounds like James bond unlike zzor that I don't know who He/she sounds like. Maybe a razor.
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by nzube25779: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
:Simply a gossip threat..Outta hereRun out ASAP!!!
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by Erojepromise(f): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Davash222:

lol trouble maker
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by Erojepromise(f): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Davash222:

lol trouble maker
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by fati2001(m): 6:05am On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
One day i was on my way to visit who was the cousin brother to ZZOR. But unfortunatlly i met LALASTILALA who was cooking snake soup becos their mother FATI2001 was not around. He ask me to eat, but i said no. By that time MRCOVER was not around. He went to visit ILEGENDD who was inside with TOT doing the needful after taking VEGA100 pill... Even myself JULIUSMOMOH was there holding BED for them.

is that all?

Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by fati2001(m): 6:09am On Dec 03, 2020
div111:

coming from offspring that escaped premature abortion...... obviously that's why ur brain is mixed with dark red contaminated blood.....
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by fati2001(m): 6:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Davash222:

COMING FROM SOMEONE WITH NOSE LIKE PLANE RUNWAY
Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by div111(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:

coming from offspring that escaped premature abortion...... obviously that's why ur brain is mixed with dark red contaminated blood.....

e pain amgrin

Re: The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) by fati2001(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2020
div111:

e pain amgrin
tongue
div111:

e pain amgrin
I see am for ur body..... the pain dy show!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What's Your Choice / Money Is Not Everything, See Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.