Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How I Cured Erectile Dysfunction & Weak Erection In 30 Days With Natural Remedy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Cured Erectile Dysfunction & Weak Erection In 30 Days With Natural Remedy (1087 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Cured Erectile Dysfunction & Weak Erection In 30 Days With Natural Remedy by olayinka00(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Discover The All-Natural Product That Reverses Erectile Dysfunction, Gives You Rock Hard Erection On Command and 10X More Power and Stamina To Bang Your Woman Senseless Every Night.. Without Any Side effect!

Give Her Explosive, Body Shaking DEEP Sex All Night Long…

If you ever struggle to get rock-hard erections like you used to, or stay hard long enough to enjoy fully satisfying sex…

If you ever worry about not being able to give her the pleasure she needs,

Or you feel ashamed because you finish too soon…

Or if you just don’t have the same desire for sex you once had…

Then, this may be the most important letter you ever read.

But First, Let Me Start By Sharing My Story With You.
My name’s Nick, and a year ago my life looked good from the outside.

I’d been married to my wife Jessica for nearly 7 years and we had two wonderful children.

I work here in Lagos in the Food & Beverage department of one of the big Food Company.

I’ll Never Forget The Burning Feeling Of SHAME As My Beautiful Wife Lay Beneath Me, Legs Spread, Begging To Be Penetrated…

But I was as limp as a wet rag, tugging on my shriveled noodle and praying for it to come to life.

I was ready, she was ready, but my Dick refuse to cooperate

“It’s okay, honey,” she would say with a disappointed sigh, and then crawl under the covers and turn away.

At first I blamed it on stress from work, my lousy eating habits, not getting enough exercise…

But no matter how I changed my routine, it kept happening…and this caused me more anxiety, which made the problem worse…

When I did manage to get hard, I had trouble “keeping my wood.” I’d either go totally limp, or get nervous and cum too quick.

My manhood felt as useless as cooked spaghetti…

And it was wrecking my confidence.

What kind of guy can’t get it up for the woman he loves and and fulfill his most basic duty as a man?

I went to my doctor and asked about testosterone injections, but he shot down that idea…

He said once you get on the fake stuff, your body’s natural production shuts down and your risk of prostate cancer shoots up.

He scribbled a prescription for, you guessed it, the “little blue pills.” They cost almost N65,000 each…

I was willing to try anything.

I took one that night, but minutes later I was flushed and sweaty…

My heart started pounding like a jackhammer…and I got so dizzy I almost passed out.

I told my wife that I must have eaten some bad food…

But as she climbed out of bed and put on her nightgown, I could tell from the look on her face…she was no longer just disappointed by my pitiful performances…

https://erectionweak..com/2020/07/amazing-discovery-for-men-how-i-finally.html

She was getting angry.

Maybe even suspicious that I was cheating…and who could blame her?

Until Friday, The 28th Of October. A Dark Day That's Forever Tattooed Onto My Brain...
I was coming down with malaria symptoms, so I left work early and went home…

When I got home, I saw something strange.

A strange car parked inside my compound…

And as I opened the front door and walked through the living room…

I heard my wife moaning.

I poked my head into the kitchen, and there she was…

My beloved wife Jessica, bent over the sink with her panties down around her ankles…

And some guy drilling her like a jackhammer from behind!

I froze like a statue. I don’t know how long for…

At some point, the guy looked up and caught my reflection in the mirror…

And that’s when I saw him.

When I realized…

This was Femi! a 26 year old boy from her office.

See, I always wondered why she talked about him so much!’

She had told me he was coming over to pick up some documents

As you could imagine, I was furious, I wanted to rip her head off; but I kept my cool because I didn’t want to take any drastic action that will end me in jail.

And Here IS The Worst Part
My wife? You think she’d freak out and apologize, right?

Nope. She pulled up her jeans, looked me in the eye, and said…

“We’re through, Nick.”
No apology…nothing.

Jessica took the kids and moved out. A week later, she filed for divorce.

After a couple of weeks of wallowing in depression I made a vow to myself: I was going to figure out how to beat this.

I couldn’t go on living this way, feeling like half a man…doomed to die sexless and alone…

https://erectionweak..com/2020/07/amazing-discovery-for-men-how-i-finally.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’m Having Serious POSTPARTUM / Why You Should Stop Sex Addiction / Young Nigerian Couple Celebrate Marriage Anniversary In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.