Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,681 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption (51351 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Doting Nigerian Dad Makes His Daughter Up For Her School Party / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by bukatyne(f): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ishilove:

I hear. She is promising heaven and earth the way the father of your child promised you heaven and earth.

See, there is an evil pattern here which you have noticed and as Righteousness89 pointed out, until that pattern is broken it will keep reasserting itself and messing you and your lineage up. Even your aunt who abandoned you is still moving from man to man. No stable home. Unless the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

That aside, we can say "don't give up your daughter" from the comforts of our homes but you that wear the shoes know where they pinch. BUT, even if you give up your child for adoption, what happened to you and your mum will also happen to this innocent child, so giving her up for adoption is not the solution.

Take each day has it comes. First of all, state your location here and whatever skills you have. While you're at it, like someone suggested, contact social welfare so that they can trace your he-goat baby daddy and compel him to pay child support. It is high time this country made abandoning pregnant girlfriends a jailable crime (aside the fact that he impregnated a minor, which itself is a crime). He must be traced and on the threat of public disgrace and imprisonment, made to pay for child support till his daughter is 18.

Truly, until the pattern is broken, the females in the family would keep facing rejection and instability maritally.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Heromaniaa: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Olatara:
And make it legal if she agree to it.
yeah thanks
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Omopinky(f): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Are you in owerri? Send me mail
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by ThothHermes: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I have always had the thought that you are an "atheist". You give conflicting vibes.
Mama mia kiss
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Augustinaz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tell that gangster preacher. You are very correct my sister.
Mizflo:

Thanks for the advice. I have lost faith in Jesus because if he was there I wouldn’t have been suffering like this . I don’t want to look for him because he has never care about me and I don’t want to know him
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Carshopper(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:
Please I need your advice. I had created this account because I am well known here with my main account because I am always active and I want to remain anonymously.

Am 21 a single mum with 1 girl age 5 , her dad rejected me when I was pregnant he left when I was 4 months pregnant with her .

I had a difficult time growing up , my mum died when I was 8 years and my dad denied me claiming my mum had cheated on him and there’s no way I could be his daughter.

My aunty who was supposed to care for me had never bothered about me , she was always out leaving me in the house all alone without food , whenever I complains she will beat me telling me to go to my mum graveyard to ask her for assistance.

I have suffered in the hand of my aunty she didn’t care about my education if I have managed to complete my primary school till jss2 was thanks to this aunty who was a teacher at my school and a good friend of my mum , she sponsored me , And when I was 14 my aunty landlord kicked her out of the house because of rent arrears she said I am the enemy of progress she cant take me to her boyfriend house because he won’t accept me to stay there that I should go and look for a place , I cried and pleaded with her to take me along with her but she refuse I beg her to show me where my dad is she said he will not accept me because he hated my mum but I beg her to take me to him .

She took me to him it was my first time seeing him I looked just like him with one eye big one small but he insulted the hell out of us saying he will never accept me because my mum was a cheater she had so many boyfriends that I should ask her who my real father is but my aunty insisted that my mum had told her before she passed on that he was my dad even taught I resembled him still he denied and kicked us out like we were dogs I cried and my aunty was angry because of the insult so she left me all alone in the street but later came to me .
Since that day my life situation has worsened because I was forced to stay with different people where I was being abused , my baby dad came as a guardian angel to my life he took care of everything i needed by promising me heaven on Earth I taught he will get me out of my hard situations but I was wrong i find out he was married with kids I was heartbroken because I didn’t want to live the same lifestyle as my mum had lived but history has repeated itself just like my mother had me with a married man but she knew he was married but me I didn’t know , but it was too late for me to moved on because I was already pregnant for him and I didn’t want to abort my baby I have decide to continue the relationship but when I was 4 months pregnant he left me and blocked me from all his contacts , this is the man that has never bothered to asked about his child for 5 years now..

My little girl dont even know her dad the same way I did not know mine until
I was 14 which break my heart anytime I think about it.

My daughter and I are staying with my madam the lady tat I serve her for now 3 years but things here hasn’t been easy for us because my madam children don’t like me they keep accusing of things I don’t do like I stole their money , clothes and many more before my madam was telling them to stop with their bad attitudes towards me but I have noticed that whenever they had accused me she start getting angry with me sometimes we can go days without her not talking to me which I think I have overstayed and I am not longer wanted here I want to leave this house and to go and hustle but I feared for my daughter because I don’t want her to end up like me.

If I leave this house we will be on the street for a long time till I will be able to get somewhere else to stay with her also I don’t think I can give her the best education because if she stay with me she will end up being a teen mother just like I did something I don’t want to happen to her and I came across someone who’s willing to help me by taking care of my daughter to give her the best life something that I have always wanted for her , she promised to take care of her till university and she will give me the money to rent a room and start up business she said she will take things to the right direction like adoption but I don’t know how she will do it because I have no idea that I will have to sign up papers for agreement i have agreed because I think is really a good opportunity for me even taught I have accepted but sometimes I am getting worried about giving her my daughter I am having sleepless nights and thinking all nights.

I am just tired of living this life I didn’t ask to be born my parents created me and now I am suffering from their mistakes something I didn’t consented and I don’t want my daughter to suffer because of my mistake I think giving her up for adoption is a good thing , but I don’t know if I am doing the right things.

please no insult what is your advice for me.

Thanks

What qualifications do you have? Will you work if given the opportunity n certain things provided ?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by InSanety: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
loneprof:

My dear, I hope all you wrote is true and I genuinely feel bad for you. What the guy wrote about seeking God is true and I also understand that due to your situation, you feel abandoned and alone, but it doesn't negate the fact that what he said is true.

Since this your baby daddy denied the child, have you reported to the police? You can also contact human rights/welfare agency to take up the case with him cos he doesn't have a right to deny his child's paternity. Don't sit down and be looking, contact the nearest police station and explain your situation, they will drag the guy to welfare and force him to pay for the child's upkeep, after all, you didn't impregnate yourself.

Which states operate this welfare law you speak of?

And how many men, have so far, been successfully dragged to court by virtue of paternity issues like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Jeromejnr(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks for the advice. I have lost faith in Jesus because if he was there I wouldn’t have been suffering like this . I don’t want to look for him because he has never care about me and I don’t want to know him

Hmm...i bet you haven't suffered like His apostles, or Job or David, Daniel or many people in the bible who God said He loves and they came out victorious.

This notion of I am a Chrsitian so I cant suffer is terribly misplaced.

I pray you find good people who will direct your path not all these people who have helped to teach you wrong doctrines.

Las las..Jesus is the solution.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Zyxzzzz: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s] i will be Very Frank with you!

Until the Root Cause of a Problem is Tackled, one might keep Going in Circles. And also using Basket to Fetch Water..

The Same Pattern of your Mum is Exactly what Happened to you.

Its time for you to treat that issue..

It does not look like what can be done by Power.

My Advice to you is to Seek For GENUIE Bible Believing Church. Go there, Surrender to JESUS Completely and Let HIM Work on you..

You need to be Soaked in God to Break Certain yokes and Patterns..

Once the Root Cause is Sorted, other things will Fall in Place..[/s]

you are a fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by kally90(f): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please,Don't give that child up for adoption. It might seem very difficult and overwhelming to take good care of her right now. Please hold on a little and things will be better.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by InSanety: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hathor5:

kiss kiss kiss

There might be a third option though. I have not read the thread, just saw your lovely comment and jumped in so I don't know where OP is located. But just in case it's Nigeria, is there a system in place that assigns foster parents to children of parents who can't temporarily take care of their kids for various reasons? This option would allow OP to have visiting rights and get the child back asap.

This is what I have in mind.

If she can work out something like partial adoption.

Let it be that she still has access to the child, even if the child is with another family.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by ovieigho(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

The mistake some bible believing churches made was to preach prosperity, and made it seems even in Christ jesus you won’t face trial or tribulations

But I must tell you in Christ Jesus trial will come but until you stand firm in him then you will realize how well he will help carry your burden ...

How well are you grounded in his words
Why are you discouraged?

Christ is still the solution to your challenges pls don’t complicate issues

N.B : sorry I didn’t read much of your write up after reading that you changed moniker
But going by your headline ;I can adopt your kid

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Ajibam: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:
Please I need your advice. I had created this account because I am well known here with my main account because I am always active and I want to remain anonymously.

Am 21 a single mum with 1 girl age 5 , her dad rejected me when I was pregnant he left when I was 4 months pregnant with her .

I had a difficult time growing up , my mum died when I was 8 years and my dad denied me claiming my mum had cheated on him and there’s no way I could be his daughter.

My aunty who was supposed to care for me had never bothered about me , she was always out leaving me in the house all alone without food , whenever I complains she will beat me telling me to go to my mum graveyard to ask her for assistance.

I have suffered in the hand of my aunty she didn’t care about my education if I have managed to complete my primary school till jss2 was thanks to this aunty who was a teacher at my school and a good friend of my mum , she sponsored me , And when I was 14 my aunty landlord kicked her out of the house because of rent arrears she said I am the enemy of progress she cant take me to her boyfriend house because he won’t accept me to stay there that I should go and look for a place , I cried and pleaded with her to take me along with her but she refuse I beg her to show me where my dad is she said he will not accept me because he hated my mum but I beg her to take me to him .

She took me to him it was my first time seeing him I looked just like him with one eye big one small but he insulted the hell out of us saying he will never accept me because my mum was a cheater she had so many boyfriends that I should ask her who my real father is but my aunty insisted that my mum had told her before she passed on that he was my dad even taught I resembled him still he denied and kicked us out like we were dogs I cried and my aunty was angry because of the insult so she left me all alone in the street but later came to me .
Since that day my life situation has worsened because I was forced to stay with different people where I was being abused , my baby dad came as a guardian angel to my life he took care of everything i needed by promising me heaven on Earth I taught he will get me out of my hard situations but I was wrong i find out he was married with kids I was heartbroken because I didn’t want to live the same lifestyle as my mum had lived but history has repeated itself just like my mother had me with a married man but she knew he was married but me I didn’t know , but it was too late for me to moved on because I was already pregnant for him and I didn’t want to abort my baby I have decide to continue the relationship but when I was 4 months pregnant he left me and blocked me from all his contacts , this is the man that has never bothered to asked about his child for 5 years now..

My daughter and I are staying with my madam the lady tat I serve her for now 3 years but things here hasn’t been easy for us because my madam children don’t like me they keep accusing of things I don’t do like I stole their money , clothes and many more before my madam was telling them to stop with their bad attitudes towards me but I have noticed that whenever they had accused me she start getting angry with me sometimes we can go days without her not talking to me which I think I have overstayed and I am not longer wanted here I want to leave this house and to go and hustle but I feared for my daughter because I don’t want her to end up like me.

If I leave this house we will be on the street for a long time till I will be able to get somewhere else to stay with her also I don’t think I can give her the best education because if she stay with me she will end up being a teen mother just like I did something I don’t want to happen to her and I came across someone who’s willing to help me by taking care of my daughter to give her the best life something that I have always wanted for her , she promised to take care of her till university and she will give me the money to rent a room and start up business she said she will take things to the right direction like adoption but I don’t know how she will do it because I have no idea that I will have to sign up papers for agreement i have agreed because I think is really a good opportunity for me even taught I have accepted but sometimes I am getting worried about giving her my daughter I am having sleepless nights and thinking all nights.

I am just tired of living this life I didn’t ask to be born my parents created me and now I am suffering from their mistakes something I didn’t consented and I don’t want my daughter to suffer because of my mistake I think giving her up for adoption is a good thing , but I don’t know if I am doing the right things.

Thanks

Hi, I want to send you a Pm,
Kindly let me know if that goes well with you.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by chukwuibuipob: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks
Jesus! If u are in Lagos,pm me asap
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by lordswill03: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
You didn't say where you are from. Contact me on this 08038322116. Let me discuss with my wife about it
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by natznext(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thus Says the Lord,

You will Seek me and Find me when you Search for me with all your Heart..

JESUS is Waiting for you with open Arms..

When you are Ready to Meet Him, you will get Solution

Usually I wouldn't comment but seeing that a young girls life is hanging in the balance...

Reach out to her, help set her up with a church in her area, She needs to know she's not alone, Jesus can use you in her life too. Walk with her...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Xioxing: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Have Given the Solution..

You can Keep touring up and down .. That's Human Nature! We are Naturally Stubborn.

When u are Through with touring the ends of the Earth, u will come back to JESUS . That is where your Solution lies....

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Didi965: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
femi4:
Did you remember Jesus when you spread your leg for sex.
she was raped!!! Why are you all not seeing that part?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by brightovio007(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
quote author=Mizflo post=92866921]Please I need your advice. I had created this account because I am well known here with my main account because I am always active and I want to remain anonymously.

Thanks [/quote]
Well, I truly understand your predicament now. Putting your daughter up for adoption will not solve the problem rather your will feel more dejected like a looser. Cos she is your pride at the moment.
You have so many things to unlearn about yourself. Change your default thinking and replace with an optimistic ones, raised your self - esteem. Lastly contact any lawyer in your locality to link you to The International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) Nigeria is a Non-Governmental. They will be of help to you.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Didi965: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

you are a fool
A big one my dear
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Capnd143(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks
I am a long time Christian, so no one can claim to be more Christian than me. So all those "evil pattern stories" you are hearing may or may not be true. Urgent problems need urgent solution, while I'll advice you to embrace Christ for a long term solution, for the short term, you need to Make practical moves. Contact social welfare and have them trace your child's father. They'll compel him to support you. They'll use legal means if necessary, after all, you were a minor when he impregnated you. Do that and then go to God in prayers. Problem solved

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Toks2008(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

I think you are crossing the line here. It was not Jesus that made you open your legs when you know you were not ready to be a mum so don't sound this way.

Anyways just calm down, all will be well.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by StDonE(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
I hope this story is not a fiction. Anyway, I will like to know your location and contact. But in the meantime, please don't give up your daughter for adoption. You can visit the ministry of women affairs in your state for proper guidance on anything concerning adoption. Finally, please seek the face of God and it shall be well with you.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Didi965: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thus Says the Lord,

You will Seek me and Find me when you Search for me with all your Heart..

JESUS is Waiting for you with open Arms..

When you are Ready to Meet Him, you will get Solution
Why don’t you reach out to her, help her out show her love that’s what Christainity is all about. Lead her to Christ.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by GraGra247(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER FOR ADOPTION BUT LET THEM ADD THE CONDITION THAT THEY WILL LET YOU VISIT YOUR DAUGHTER FROM TIME TO TIME.

ALSO LET THEM ADD IN THE AGREEMENT THAT IF THEY MALTREAT OR ABUSE YOUR DAUGHTER, THE ADOPTION IS NULLIFIED AND YOU WILL TAKE HER BACK.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Bunk20: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Have Given the Solution..

You can Keep touring up and down .. That's Human Nature! We are Naturally Stubborn.

When u are Through with touring the ends of the Earth, u will come back to JESUS . That is where your Solution lies....

Very correct solution, she no go hear now, madam I advise you go with this solution so you can have peace

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Idonije8(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Toks2008:

I think you are crossing the line here. It was not Jesus that made you open your legs when you know you were not ready to be a mum so don't sound this way. I sent you a PM but after seeing this you are beginning to scare me.
she is going through alot she doesn’t mean it I feel so sad

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Idonije8(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
embarassed cry
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
InSanety:

Which states operate this welfare law you speak of?

And how many men, have so far, been successfully dragged to court by virtue of paternity issues like this?

So you think you know everything going on in the country? You haven't heard of welfare before? Stay there...
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by moneyissweet(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
So sad, please don't give your child to anyone.

Nigeria is not ripe for such nonsense.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by chinchum(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks
If this is true, because i have doubt that a J.s.s 2 drop out can write this okay. This appears scripted IMO.

Giving this writeup a benefit of doubt, You must be clear about the complete implication of giving your daughter up for adoption. To the religious hypocrites who are all just coming up with the one way religious solution, get down from the high horse, prayer without works is dead. A vicious cycle is a natural phenomenon until something practical is done to stem the tide. My practical advise is to save to sit and pass the Senior School certificate exams, give up your daughter for adoption legally to a home that can take good care of her. Channel your anger in to a deep thirst to succeed and break the vicious cycle. With at least a School certificate in the next 2 years, give yourself a goal of getting a degree before you clock 30 years. When yokes get broken, forces align you to succeed. Pray without ceasing. A vicious cycle does not get broken without a strong will to get it broken even if you pray 23hours a day.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Don't Blame Jesus Christ Again, you are the cause of your problem, first of all, Ask God For Forgiveness then head to any Roman Catholic Church close to you, tell them your story, they will help you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / African Man Marries An Elderly Oyinbo Woman. See Photos / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.