Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption (51385 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Doting Nigerian Dad Makes His Daughter Up For Her School Party / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by InSanety: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
loneprof:

No sir, every state has a welfare department that's usually under the ministry of women affairs or youth/social development. The court of law is also poised to act in that effect so technically, no state lacks such humanitarian departments, not even Borno!

You're welcome and I apologize once again. wink

Having it is one thing, implementation is another.

That is why I said it is not quite as advanced and implementation is even worse, there is also the problem of sensitization. You will be shocked the amount of departments that exist in these ministries, but barely function.

It's all well though. Have a lovely night.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Sunnymatey(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Well, your state of residence isn't mention.

Im seriously in need of a single mom if 1 to settle down with. Im a middle age widower with 2 boys. I ll adopt your daughter and we all will live together as a family.

Try and call me.
Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by lordally(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
farmbasketng:
Chat me up on 08033336643.
Let's walk through this and see what could be done.

Mizflo chat this person up!!! He might be of help!!!!

Please don't loose hope Mizflo help is coming
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by DAVE5(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
virginboy1:

Coming from a self acclaimed Christian. Is this how to advice or persuade a depressed person to follow Christ?

Religious people like you in Nigeria are scams...Spits. undecided

Our over religiousness in this country would not allow us move forward

Imagine what the idiot religious mumu wrote, someone is seeking help, people just wrote go to Jesus and then seek legal means to bring the baby daddy to book, so their religiousness didn't tell them about forgiveness too

Person talk say she get problem and seeking a means out of her misery and all that can be offered is go to Jesus and that's it, so Jesus would come down and give her a helping hand

Before I start blasphem make I leave the matter

I hope and pray the op gets a lasting solution though, her helper is on the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
I will be Very Frank with you!

Until the Root Cause of a Problem is Tackled, one might keep Going in Circles. And also using Basket to Fetch Water..

The Same Pattern of your Mum is Exactly what Happened to you.

Its time for you to treat that issue..

It does not look like what can be done by Power.

My Advice to you is to Seek For GENUIE Bible Believing Church. Go there, Surrender to JESUS Completely and Let HIM Work on you..

You need to be Soaked in God to Break Certain yokes and Patterns..

Once the Root Cause is Sorted, other things will Fall in Place..

you have answered the question. I have nothing to add anymore.. except she want the child to continue the same trend she was.. Go back to your Maker.. and make him your Friend to deal with this issue once and for all..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
If you can't help her pls stop posting painful words and move forward
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Gabriel99: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks for the advice. I have lost faith in Jesus because if he was there I wouldn’t have been suffering like this . I don’t want to look for him because he has never care about me and I don’t want to know him

Even when you can't see Jesus or trace Him, His there to help you. Your situation is a sorry one, but don't think God hasn't been involved in your life. It's okay to be angry but don't push Him away, try Him one last time, the faithful LORD won't put you to shame. The LORD that answers prayer show you mercy and help mightily. Divine Intervention is coming your way very soon that will make you to realize that God is still there for you.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Codyt(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
spiralwedge:
Mizflo,
Give her up for adoption. That's the right thing now.

It will be tough at first, but best you adjust and face your life squarely while she's in safe hands.

If you don't, you will suffer her for nothing and it will affect you getting the best out of the remaining years in your life.

Never be tired of this life, always make use of new opportunities even if it is not conventional or popular. In this case, your opportunity is to be able to make something out of your life while your daughter grows elsewhere to be an adult.

You will be fine, she will be fine too. Which state are you?

Modified:
I just read other people's comments above mine. Please ignore them. They sit comfortably typing without empathy and with the typical Nigerian mindset.

Adoption is very good, your daughter will have people she can look up to as parents/guardians. She needs that foundation at least till when she is 18. You are merely 21 and this is your chance to restart your life. If you don't take this chance, you will suddenly reach 40, depressed, broke, miserable and suicidal. Please take this chance, especially for your daughter to have a home.
I support this wholeheartedly.
Op needs to look inward, weigh things carefully and make the right decisions.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
InSanety:

Having it is one thing, implementation is another.

That is why I said it is not quite as advanced and implementation is even worse, there is also the problem of sensitization. You will be shocked the amount of departments that exist in these ministries, but barely function.

It's all well though. Have a lovely night.

Well you have a point about the implementation. Lagos seems to be ahead in that aspect.

Goodnight sir.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Ayemileto(m): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
milanseedorf:

You just sit at the Comfort of your home and type what you watch in African magic. Have you not seen little children begging b4 on the streets, you think if their parents had the means to train them, the won't. Nigeria is difficult to anyone without a means of income. As that child grow up, responsibilities abound for the mother. We must not always think negative. Think positively sometimes.

@Op adoption is the best thing for that your child. Let her go and grow up in a stable home. I wish you the best in your future endeavors

Did you read the entire post or just the topic?

Did you read the promises the person who wants to adopt the baby is making to her?

Or you missed the place where she said she has to sign documents she doesn't understand.

Also, did you also miss the place where the person promised her money to rent an apartment and start a business after the adoption?

If the person really want to help her, s/he can give her the money to rent an apartment and start a business without taking off the child.

The person most likely wants to take advantage of her.

And the idea is simple. "Promise her heaven and earth, get her to legally give up her child, give her a little compensation, then close her chapter and go on to the next victim."
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Cof1ex(m): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
My only anger now is the people condemning her for loosing hope in Jesus but still believe its a curse brought to her by her mom. Then my question is how would our most loving Jesus allow a lifestyle of a parent turn into a curse to an innocent child? You all using Job in the bible, pray that God don't re-equip the satan that tested Job for your sake. You will not only denounce God, but all its creation. Its not always easy to pass through hard time, and if you see anybody passing through it show the person love. The gospel is nothing without love, show sympathy rather than criticism...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Codyt(m): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
DAVE5:

Our over religiousness in this country would not allow us move forward

Imagine what the idiot religious mumu wrote, someone is seeking help, people just wrote go to Jesus and then seek legal means to bring the baby daddy to book, so their religiousness didn't tell them about forgiveness too

Person talk say she get problem and seeking a means out of her misery and all that can be offered is go to Jesus and that's it, so Jesus would come down and give her a helping hand

Before I start blasphem make I leave the matter

I hope and pray the op gets a lasting solution though, her helper is on the way
Your took words right out of my mouth.
I mean he just typed thrash with zero empathy. Whats wrong with people? About the religious bla bla what again?

Op never relent. One there's life, there's hope.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by TooGod247(m): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
dat girl is olosho, chairlady of olosho association of nigeria OAN, I greet u, give ur life to christ u say no, u want to go into olosho again continue aids is knocking,olosho repent oo follow righteousness u no go hear ,
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by lordally(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Carshopper:

What qualifications do you have? Will you work if given the opportunity n certain things provided ?

Mizflo contact this person too.....don't give up!!! Help is coming!!! WAOW!!! GOD BLESS NAIRALAND!!! I'm just so happy this evening!!!
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by PuZZyNegro: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:
Thanks everyone for your advice and words of encouragement I live in asaba I love my daughter so much more than anything in this world but I think she deserve better than me the reason I want to give her up for adoption is because she will be better off without me over there she will have both parents that will train and guide her to the right path something I never had the change to have so I want her to be greater than me because I don’t have anything good to offer her , I trust this aunty that will adopt her because she has helped me a lot in the past I know my daughter will be in a good place but I just don’t understand why am I having sleepless nights about giving her away I guess is normal for any mother that love her daughter to feel the same way I am feeling because it’s not easy for me to give her away but she had to go because I want her to be happy and I hope one day she will thanked me for making the right decisions for her. Thanks

Does this Aunty have her own biological children? Please, can you answer that.

I am really feeling for your daughter already. Hope you won't go back to your old ways (having sex again with men).
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by bayusman: 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mbdovey:
If you observe and have this point. Apart from religious opinion, what else can you suggest? Because sometimes, you can pray till eternity and nothing will change especially when it's like a family thing.

The person behind that handle is an ignorant. He has never offered any visible solution on the page, all he does is to quote verses fromt the bible.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by lordally(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ajibam:

Hi, I want to send you a Pm,
Kindly let me know if that goes well with you.
Thanks

Mizflo help is coming here too.... Like I always say...don't give up!!!!
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by galantjoe(m): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Never give up your child, your only hope of happiness to anyone. Never sell your child, the posterity will never forgive you.

You can inbox me for private chat
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by judecares1(m): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
My dear, your story really touches the heart but just like someone rightly said, your only solution is God.
Can you analyze you and your late mom? She gave to a girl which is you and was rejected by your Dad, you grow up again and gave birth still on a girl and you were still rejected.
If you don't break such chain,it must continue.
Jesus exist � and please ask your friends or neighbors to refer you to any hot Rev father despite u don't attend Catholic Church, narrate everything to him and I promise you your entire story will change for good.

Trust God on this ��

Mizflo:
Please I need your advice. I had created this account because I am well known here with my main account because I am always active and I want to remain anonymously.

Am 21 a single mum with 1 girl age 5 , her dad rejected me when I was pregnant he left when I was 4 months pregnant with her .

I had a difficult time growing up , my mum died when I was 8 years and my dad denied me claiming my mum had cheated on him and there’s no way I could be his daughter.

My aunty who was supposed to care for me had never bothered about me , she was always out leaving me in the house all alone without food , whenever I complains she will beat me telling me to go to my mum graveyard to ask her for assistance.

I have suffered in the hand of my aunty she didn’t care about my education if I have managed to complete my primary school till jss2 was thanks to this aunty who was a teacher at my school and a good friend of my mum , she sponsored me , And when I was 14 my aunty landlord kicked her out of the house because of rent arrears she said I am the enemy of progress she cant take me to her boyfriend house because he won’t accept me to stay there that I should go and look for a place , I cried and pleaded with her to take me along with her but she refuse I beg her to show me where my dad is she said he will not accept me because he hated my mum but I beg her to take me to him .

She took me to him it was my first time seeing him I looked just like him with one eye big one small but he insulted the hell out of us saying he will never accept me because my mum was a cheater she had so many boyfriends that I should ask her who my real father is but my aunty insisted that my mum had told her before she passed on that he was my dad even taught I resembled him still he denied and kicked us out like we were dogs I cried and my aunty was angry because of the insult so she left me all alone in the street but later came to me .
Since that day my life situation has worsened because I was forced to stay with different people where I was being abused , my baby dad came as a guardian angel to my life he took care of everything i needed by promising me heaven on Earth I taught he will get me out of my hard situations but I was wrong i find out he was married with kids I was heartbroken because I didn’t want to live the same lifestyle as my mum had lived but history has repeated itself just like my mother had me with a married man but she knew he was married but me I didn’t know , but it was too late for me to moved on because I was already pregnant for him and I didn’t want to abort my baby I have decide to continue the relationship but when I was 4 months pregnant he left me and blocked me from all his contacts , this is the man that has never bothered to asked about his child for 5 years now..

My little girl dont even know her dad the same way I did not know mine until
I was 14 which break my heart anytime I think about it.

My daughter and I are staying with my madam the lady tat I serve her for now 3 years but things here hasn’t been easy for us because my madam children don’t like me they keep accusing of things I don’t do like I stole their money , clothes and many more before my madam was telling them to stop with their bad attitudes towards me but I have noticed that whenever they had accused me she start getting angry with me sometimes we can go days without her not talking to me which I think I have overstayed and I am not longer wanted here I want to leave this house and to go and hustle but I feared for my daughter because I don’t want her to end up like me.

If I leave this house we will be on the street for a long time till I will be able to get somewhere else to stay with her also I don’t think I can give her the best education because if she stay with me she will end up being a teen mother just like I did something I don’t want to happen to her and I came across someone who’s willing to help me by taking care of my daughter to give her the best life something that I have always wanted for her , she promised to take care of her till university and she will give me the money to rent a room and start up business she said she will take things to the right direction like adoption but I don’t know how she will do it because I have no idea that I will have to sign up papers for agreement i have agreed because I think is really a good opportunity for me even taught I have accepted but sometimes I am getting worried about giving her my daughter I am having sleepless nights and thinking all nights.

I am just tired of living this life I didn’t ask to be born my parents created me and now I am suffering from their mistakes something I didn’t consented and I don’t want my daughter to suffer because of my mistake I think giving her up for adoption is a good thing , but I don’t know if I am doing the right things.

please no insult what is your advice for me.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by bayusman: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
I am sorry you're in this situation, I suggest you visit the police station to report your baby daddy the authorities will have him responsible for the child this way you will have less to worry about yourself and the child. I wish you best of luck dear. Meanwhile, please don't give up your child for adoption it's totally means you're selling the girl you may probably not see the girl again forever immediately you sign any paper.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by lordally(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Jesus! If u are in Lagos,pm me asap

Mizflo .....you will not end in tears meeeeen!!! Help is coming!!! Contact this person ooooo ....wow I'm so happy meeeen
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by kid7soccer(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:
Please I need your advice. I had created this account because I am well known here with my main account because I am always active and I want to remain anonymously.

Am 21 a single mum with 1 girl age 5 , her dad rejected me when I was pregnant he left when I was 4 months pregnant with her .

I had a difficult time growing up , my mum died when I was 8 years and my dad denied me claiming my mum had cheated on him and there’s no way I could be his daughter.

My aunty who was supposed to care for me had never bothered about me , she was always out leaving me in the house all alone without food , whenever I complains she will beat me telling me to go to my mum graveyard to ask her for assistance.

I have suffered in the hand of my aunty she didn’t care about my education if I have managed to complete my primary school till jss2 was thanks to this aunty who was a teacher at my school and a good friend of my mum , she sponsored me , And when I was 14 my aunty landlord kicked her out of the house because of rent arrears she said I am the enemy of progress she cant take me to her boyfriend house because he won’t accept me to stay there that I should go and look for a place , I cried and pleaded with her to take me along with her but she refuse I beg her to show me where my dad is she said he will not accept me because he hated my mum but I beg her to take me to him .

She took me to him it was my first time seeing him I looked just like him with one eye big one small but he insulted the hell out of us saying he will never accept me because my mum was a cheater she had so many boyfriends that I should ask her who my real father is but my aunty insisted that my mum had told her before she passed on that he was my dad even taught I resembled him still he denied and kicked us out like we were dogs I cried and my aunty was angry because of the insult so she left me all alone in the street but later came to me .
Since that day my life situation has worsened because I was forced to stay with different people where I was being abused , my baby dad came as a guardian angel to my life he took care of everything i needed by promising me heaven on Earth I taught he will get me out of my hard situations but I was wrong i find out he was married with kids I was heartbroken because I didn’t want to live the same lifestyle as my mum had lived but history has repeated itself just like my mother had me with a married man but she knew he was married but me I didn’t know , but it was too late for me to moved on because I was already pregnant for him and I didn’t want to abort my baby I have decide to continue the relationship but when I was 4 months pregnant he left me and blocked me from all his contacts , this is the man that has never bothered to asked about his child for 5 years now..

My daughter and I are staying with my madam the lady tat I serve her for now 3 years but things here hasn’t been easy for us because my madam children don’t like me they keep accusing of things I don’t do like I stole their money , clothes and many more before my madam was telling them to stop with their bad attitudes towards me but I have noticed that whenever they had accused me she start getting angry with me sometimes we can go days without her not talking to me which I think I have overstayed and I am not longer wanted here I want to leave this house and to go and hustle but I feared for my daughter because I don’t want her to end up like me.

If I leave this house we will be on the street for a long time till I will be able to get somewhere else to stay with her also I don’t think I can give her the best education because if she stay with me she will end up being a teen mother just like I did something I don’t want to happen to her and I came across someone who’s willing to help me by taking care of my daughter to give her the best life something that I have always wanted for her , she promised to take care of her till university and she will give me the money to rent a room and start up business she said she will take things to the right direction like adoption but I don’t know how she will do it because I have no idea that I will have to sign up papers for agreement i have agreed because I think is really a good opportunity for me even taught I have accepted but sometimes I am getting worried about giving her my daughter I am having sleepless nights and thinking all nights.

I am just tired of living this life I didn’t ask to be born my parents created me and now I am suffering from their mistakes something I didn’t consented and I don’t want my daughter to suffer because of my mistake I think giving her up for adoption is a good thing , but I don’t know if I am doing the right things.

Thanks
reach out to any genuine NGO. there is one called something alliance for women, reach out to the Nigeria women affairs commission. Tell them you need a place to stay with your kind and you need to learn a skill. Tailoring is now selling it will go a long way. It will be Rocky at first but as long as you remain humble and focus (avoid men like covid 19) you will shine. Don't forget to go to school once u stabilize, health tech is cheap. Forget marriage just focus on your self and your daughter. Make up your mind to give her the life you never had.

I wish u the very best in life
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by letitrainnow(m): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Have Given the Solution..

You can Keep touring up and down .. That's Human Nature! We are Naturally Stubborn.

When u are Through with touring the ends of the Earth, u will come back to JESUS . That is where your Solution lies....
Absolutely true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Dearlord(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
From my observation this is a cooked story.
As we enlightened as you are, you can write and compose word very well which shows that you are old enough to know that you are a minor and can report to the right authority about your case, you can still call for help from the close friends around you or the church.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by MansoryMX(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks

I wanted to insult you on how stupid you are by allowing yourself to get pregnant for a man who has not paid your bride price and you know you have no one, no mother or father yet you foolishly brought an innocent child into this harsh world to suffer more than you. You made a mistake, no one is above mistakes. I don’t even know why I feel angry at you as if you are my blood sister. You see this advice below, listen to it. That’s all I have to say to you. May God give you strength.

Joyfulgal:
Look for an NGO

LOCATE any RCCG church, discuss with the Pastor. They have a place for people having this challenge. Give your life to Christ.

Seek help on how to get a job. You may start from a batcher or low cost housing.

Don't give

Please dont give your daughter up for adoption because you may never see her again.

Seek help from relatives, extended family members etc

Don't give up
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Originalsly: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks for the advice. I have lost faith in Jesus because if he was there I wouldn’t have been suffering like this . I don’t want to look for him because he has never care about me and I don’t want to know him

The worse you can do is lose faith. Who in the Bible never went through trials and tribulations?... not even Jesus.... they all did. Nothing in life is a bed of roses.... even to get the roses from the tree you will be pricked by the thorns. Yes your situation is bad.... but if some people right here on Nairaland begin to open up on their situation you will be on your knees thanking Jesus for your situation. Faith is like an umbrella..... it helps such people withstand the storms of life. You have cast away your umbrella ... you need to retrieve it.

I understand your situation and concern for the welfare of your child. Learn from your mom's mistakes..... learn from your mistakes... if not .. the cycle will continue with your child. Your child father made you big promises.... you swallowed everything he said as if he were Jesus. You found out too late that the promises were just empty. Here's a lady making promises ... your mouth is opened wide ready to swallow again. When would you begin to chew before you swallow?...look before you leap? Your father... one big eye... one small eye... you the same... your daughter most likely the same.... do you know the significance... the importance .... the value of that to a ritualist? Regardless of the circumstances... it is best you be with your daughter always. Ask yourself... why would a stranger who can afford to keep your daughter.... see her through school and university....want to separate you from her?

Since you have your back against the wall.... why not report the father and seek child support? Don't ever approach him on this.... or you will be putting your life at risk... or your daughter's.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by lordally(m): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
lordswill03:
You didn't say where you are from. Contact me on this 08038322116. Let me discuss with my wife about it

Mizflo another Good human being is here again!!! WOW God bless you sir!!!! .... Seeing some people offering to help her just gives me joy
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by lordally(m): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
StDonE:
I hope this story is not a fiction. Anyway, I will like to know your location and contact. But in the meantime, please don't give up your daughter for adoption. You can visit the ministry of women affairs in your state for proper guidance on anything concerning adoption. Finally, please seek the face of God and it shall be well with you.

Mizflo

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by irobot4real: 12:04am On Aug 17, 2020
Contact Human Rights Radio (Brekete family) in Abuja.
They will help God willing. Don't give up
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by lordally(m): 12:05am On Aug 17, 2020
Peppysco:

By the time you're faced with real life's situations as this poor teenmother is facing, you'll be forced to think things through. Many believers have lost their faiths because things they dreaded the most eventually happened.

No mind the mumu! He thinks life na to just quote bible upandan
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by DAVE5(m): 12:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Codyt:

Your took words right out of my mouth.
I mean he just typed thrash with zero empathy. Whats wrong with people? About the religious bla bla what again?

Op never relent. One there's life, there's hope.

In Nigeria once you go to Jesus, you become dangote the very next day, all your troubles and all disappears

You wake up to 3 square meals without having to work, your children would become of good behavior

Abeggy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by angieoluwa: 12:10am On Aug 17, 2020
Hello,

I empathise with you.

Kindly contact Segalink and Dele Momodu on Twitter.

I will recommend you kindly attend any Church with an institutional facility and communicate with the welfare and education / scholarship unit

I honestly feel the church is the safest place for you.

I hope I’ve been able to lead you in the right part?

I sincerely wish to help, but I need verification of the case

Mizflo:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? / Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.