Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption (51508 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Doting Nigerian Dad Makes His Daughter Up For Her School Party / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by oilygirl: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Because so many people have come up with many different stories on the internet these days just to garner sympathy, its so difficult to know if your story is true.

Where are you based? Do you really want to give your child up for adoption or you want to request help to raise her?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Commentor: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
I will be Very Frank with you!

Until the Root Cause of a Problem is Tackled, one might keep Going in Circles. And also using Basket to Fetch Water..

The Same Pattern of your Mum is Exactly what Happened to you.

Its time for you to treat that issue..

It does not look like what can be done by Power.

My Advice to you is to Seek For GENUIE Bible Believing Church. Go there, Surrender to JESUS Completely and Let HIM Work on you..

You need to be Soaked in God to Break Certain yokes and Patterns..

Once the Root Cause is Sorted, other things will Fall in Place..

[/s]

Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:
Please I need your advice. I had created this account because I am well known here with my main account because I am always active and I want to remain anonymously.

Am 21 a single mum with 1 girl age 5 , her dad rejected me when I was pregnant he left when I was 4 months pregnant with her .

I had a difficult time growing up , my mum died when I was 8 years and my dad denied me claiming my mum had cheated on him and there’s no way I could be his daughter.

My aunty who was supposed to care for me had never bothered about me , she was always out leaving me in the house all alone without food , whenever I complains she will beat me telling me to go to my mum graveyard to ask her for assistance.

I have suffered in the hand of my aunty she didn’t care about my education if I have managed to complete my primary school till jss2 was thanks to this aunty who was a teacher at my school and a good friend of my mum , she sponsored me , And when I was 14 my aunty landlord kicked her out of the house because of rent arrears she said I am the enemy of progress she cant take me to her boyfriend house because he won’t accept me to stay there that I should go and look for a place , I cried and pleaded with her to take me along with her but she refuse I beg her to show me where my dad is she said he will not accept me because he hated my mum but I beg her to take me to him .

She took me to him it was my first time seeing him I looked just like him with one eye big one small but he insulted the hell out of us saying he will never accept me because my mum was a cheater she had so many boyfriends that I should ask her who my real father is but my aunty insisted that my mum had told her before she passed on that he was my dad even taught I resembled him still he denied and kicked us out like we were dogs I cried and my aunty was angry because of the insult so she left me all alone in the street but later came to me .
Since that day my life situation has worsened because I was forced to stay with different people where I was being abused , my baby dad came as a guardian angel to my life he took care of everything i needed by promising me heaven on Earth I taught he will get me out of my hard situations but I was wrong i find out he was married with kids I was heartbroken because I didn’t want to live the same lifestyle as my mum had lived but history has repeated itself just like my mother had me with a married man but she knew he was married but me I didn’t know , but it was too late for me to moved on because I was already pregnant for him and I didn’t want to abort my baby I have decide to continue the relationship but when I was 4 months pregnant he left me and blocked me from all his contacts , this is the man that has never bothered to asked about his child for 5 years now..

My little girl dont even know her dad the same way I did not know mine until
I was 14 which break my heart anytime I think about it.

My daughter and I are staying with my madam the lady tat I serve her for now 3 years but things here hasn’t been easy for us because my madam children don’t like me they keep accusing of things I don’t do like I stole their money , clothes and many more before my madam was telling them to stop with their bad attitudes towards me but I have noticed that whenever they had accused me she start getting angry with me sometimes we can go days without her not talking to me which I think I have overstayed and I am not longer wanted here I want to leave this house and to go and hustle but I feared for my daughter because I don’t want her to end up like me.

If I leave this house we will be on the street for a long time till I will be able to get somewhere else to stay with her also I don’t think I can give her the best education because if she stay with me she will end up being a teen mother just like I did something I don’t want to happen to her and I came across someone who’s willing to help me by taking care of my daughter to give her the best life something that I have always wanted for her , she promised to take care of her till university and she will give me the money to rent a room and start up business she said she will take things to the right direction like adoption but I don’t know how she will do it because I have no idea that I will have to sign up papers for agreement i have agreed because I think is really a good opportunity for me even taught I have accepted but sometimes I am getting worried about giving her my daughter I am having sleepless nights and thinking all nights.

I am just tired of living this life I didn’t ask to be born my parents created me and now I am suffering from their mistakes something I didn’t consented and I don’t want my daughter to suffer because of my mistake I think giving her up for adoption is a good thing , but I don’t know if I am doing the right things.

please no insult what is your advice for me.

Thanks

Your story is a sad one. Yet don't blame circumstances for your mistakes
I am gonna advice you to the best of my layman's knowledge. You see, not all of us are having a rosy life. But believe me Nature don't give you troubles that are bigger than you.
It's good to seek for advice but always remember only you, you alone is the creator of your life.
I wish I can go on and on and tell you the secrets of life, how to turn misfortune to fortune, but then are you willing to listen? Is your soul ready to communicate with your within? For there in the silence of your heart dwells the creator. And only in silence can you attain the God-like persona. Once this is done, everything falls in shape.
You don't need to hate Jesus, you can become Jesus and attain all his likeness
You are and you shall be, know this while you are.
You are you own God and also you own Satan.
You are one with God and not different from him.
You, me and all life are sparks from one source which is God.

Sorry if you don't understand. Now let me advice you.
Take your child to any orphanage owned by missionaries or church.
Get a job. You are a lady but also a soul. And a soul has no gender. You can do it.

Tell them you plight and make sure to visit your child as frequent as you can. You aren't selling your child, but having her under their care

Whatever you can afford, take to them as frequent as you can. Then withdraw to this silence, for there in the dept of your heart lies the possibility of everything. There lies Love, Light and Life.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Cowbell521: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks for the advice. I have lost faith in Jesus because if he was there I wouldn’t have been suffering like this . I don’t want to look for him because he has never care about me and I don’t want to know him
Sorry about your plight. It's hard when it seems God is no where. Most people who would be kind enough to assist will be christians. I am not a strong Christian Ooo , but that God is the unchangeable changer. He can turn your life around. Listen to Righteousness89.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Phethar007(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
I dont know why girls keep making the same mistake of opening leg for men they would literally call uncle if there was nothing involved...did you think he was gonna wife you at that age,i dont get...
As far your dilenma,try and look for a job to do for now to take care of you and your kid(even thought that in itself isnt easy currently) and be attending any believing church,from there side connection fit dey to see something to do...
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Acuna91: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:
Please I need your advice. I had created this account because I am well known here with my main account because I am always active and I want to remain anonymously.

Am 21 a single mum with 1 girl age 5 , her dad rejected me when I was pregnant he left when I was 4 months pregnant with her .

I had a difficult time growing up , my mum died when I was 8 years and my dad denied me claiming my mum had cheated on him and there’s no way I could be his daughter.

My aunty who was supposed to care for me had never bothered about me , she was always out leaving me in the house all alone without food , whenever I complains she will beat me telling me to go to my mum graveyard to ask her for assistance.

I have suffered in the hand of my aunty she didn’t care about my education if I have managed to complete my primary school till jss2 was thanks to this aunty who was a teacher at my school and a good friend of my mum , she sponsored me , And when I was 14 my aunty landlord kicked her out of the house because of rent arrears she said I am the enemy of progress she cant take me to her boyfriend house because he won’t accept me to stay there that I should go and look for a place , I cried and pleaded with her to take me along with her but she refuse I beg her to show me where my dad is she said he will not accept me because he hated my mum but I beg her to take me to him .

She took me to him it was my first time seeing him I looked just like him with one eye big one small but he insulted the hell out of us saying he will never accept me because my mum was a cheater she had so many boyfriends that I should ask her who my real father is but my aunty insisted that my mum had told her before she passed on that he was my dad even taught I resembled him still he denied and kicked us out like we were dogs I cried and my aunty was angry because of the insult so she left me all alone in the street but later came to me .
Since that day my life situation has worsened because I was forced to stay with different people where I was being abused , my baby dad came as a guardian angel to my life he took care of everything i needed by promising me heaven on Earth I taught he will get me out of my hard situations but I was wrong i find out he was married with kids I was heartbroken because I didn’t want to live the same lifestyle as my mum had lived but history has repeated itself just like my mother had me with a married man but she knew he was married but me I didn’t know , but it was too late for me to moved on because I was already pregnant for him and I didn’t want to abort my baby I have decide to continue the relationship but when I was 4 months pregnant he left me and blocked me from all his contacts , this is the man that has never bothered to asked about his child for 5 years now..

My daughter and I are staying with my madam the lady tat I serve her for now 3 years but things here hasn’t been easy for us because my madam children don’t like me they keep accusing of things I don’t do like I stole their money , clothes and many more before my madam was telling them to stop with their bad attitudes towards me but I have noticed that whenever they had accused me she start getting angry with me sometimes we can go days without her not talking to me which I think I have overstayed and I am not longer wanted here I want to leave this house and to go and hustle but I feared for my daughter because I don’t want her to end up like me.

If I leave this house we will be on the street for a long time till I will be able to get somewhere else to stay with her also I don’t think I can give her the best education because if she stay with me she will end up being a teen mother just like I did something I don’t want to happen to her and I came across someone who’s willing to help me by taking care of my daughter to give her the best life something that I have always wanted for her , she promised to take care of her till university and she will give me the money to rent a room and start up business she said she will take things to the right direction like adoption but I don’t know how she will do it because I have no idea that I will have to sign up papers for agreement i have agreed because I think is really a good opportunity for me even taught I have accepted but sometimes I am getting worried about giving her my daughter I am having sleepless nights and thinking all nights.

I am just tired of living this life I didn’t ask to be born my parents created me and now I am suffering from their mistakes something I didn’t consented and I don’t want my daughter to suffer because of my mistake I think giving her up for adoption is a good thing , but I don’t know if I am doing the right things.

Thanks
Hello
I sincerely feel bad for what you have gone through in life. It was so unfortunate.

Giving up your daughter is a good idea. But the question is do you really trust the person? If you are very very sure about this person, you can go ahead with it.

I'm also suggest that you send me pm. I can raise a campaign for you for a scholarship for your daughter/raise funds for you to start something. Who knows, a good Samaritan will just be there to help.

Remain hopeful...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks
This might be onyi22 or riele angry
Mizflo:

Thanks
This might be onyi22 or riele
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Peppysco: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thus Says the Lord,

You will Seek me and Find me when you Search for me with all your Heart..

JESUS is Waiting for you with open Arms..

When you are Ready to Meet Him, you will get Solution

By the time you're faced with real life's situations as this poor teenmother is facing, you'll be forced to think things through. Many believers have lost their faiths because things they dreaded the most eventually happened.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by unscripted(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks for the advice. I have lost faith in Jesus because if he was there I wouldn’t have been suffering like this . I don’t want to look for him because he has never care about me and I don’t want to know him
look for God from the depth of your heart , he will come through for u , the moment we loose connection to the supreme being then all hope is lost .. find him he will direct your path ..
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by victorazyvictor(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks

You have a foundational problem.

Run to Christ.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by ukwealth: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
I have read your post and I felt that you need counsel from a Pastor and not just advise on nairaland here
First on know account should you give your daughter up for adoption. That girl will bring joy and long life to you tomorrow.
I would like to speak to you and I believe that God will send you help.
Try and send an email to me .
kingsleyuba203@gmail.com
king20034real@yahoo.com
Pastor Kingsley.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by princemartinsG(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Your matter is pathetic but it also has solutions.

You have to take courage to express your predicament
to willing Child Rights and Gender Empowerment civil organisation.

Your story is one I am definitely sure they will pick interest in

All you need is to get gainfully empowered with a marketable still that can help you find for yourself and your daughter.

Vote A Nigeria that caters for All Citizen
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

There is a very clear pattern in your dilemma and it is generational.

If you truly love yourself and your daughter you will do all you can to break that pattern or your daughter will experience a worse situation than yours.

Focus on breaking the curse lurking around your family. Draw the battle line and let it end with you.

Giving your daughter out for adoption will change nothing.

Seek spiritual help and be free
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Bahamas95(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heromaniaa:
If you want, I can adopt her for my aunt who is above 50 and childless.
The question is if your aunt will be interested in taking care of someone's child. I have noticed something about Naija childless women, most of them are very wicked.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by thesmallgod(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Which kind generation is this. Abi they've used this generation before ni ?
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Socialproject: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks

Child slavery is real oh. No one knows what will become of your daughter ..coupled with the rubbish diabolic things people do with children. They can pay anything to get their raw material.

Only heaven knows if this person is God sent or not.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by LyfeJennings(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
O ga o.
I do not have any advice to give but U need to search for all the answers U want in U.
Be very prayerful
Forgive your parents
Forgive yourself
Forgive your little child
U don't have to give him up for adoption but be ready to weather a lot of storms.
God no dey leave him own people no matter how ugly the situation may seem.
May I find the happiness U desire.
Stay blessed.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by raphy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
that first poster said everything don't let poverty let you give your daughter for adoption u didn't mention the state you from so we can know how to advice you .

the is a curse that is affecting you..uneed deliverance.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by ceereelee: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

the reason he didn't show up was because you made your decisions without him and you refused to follow the designed pattern for sexual relationship. If he helps you without your consent, you will not know he is the one and others will not learn.

If you don't believe in Jesus as your savior then sincerely help is far from you but if you are ready to humble yourself and throw off the mindset of"it's my life, i live it the way i want" then in the next three months (guaranteed) you will heal from your past even to your own amazement and you will know that Jesus has been waiting for you to give him a chance.

As for the precious little girl, never let her pay for your sins. You will surely regret than action because you can never silence your conscience.
Such action can also lead to curses. Many are child less today because of some decisions they made when they were young.

For you,pls you need to restrategise your life. You have seen that what is bad is bad, leave it now that you still have the time to correct your life because it can be too late.
Consider Jesus. He loves you.

Thanks.

I love you
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by professore(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

I totally understand your pain, but pls seek for Jesus. Find a good church like mountain of fire, explain your situation to them. They will help your needs and still assist you with prayer. You need to be strong and prayerful. People have been in worse positions and still made it big time in life (again, be strong and prayerful). You will make it in Jesus name.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by iyke2ken(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
unclemaths:

You are an embittered soul in serious need of help.

Whao, you needed help and you actually said the quoted?!

Maybe all those talks about you were true by the way.

Haven't you read about Biblical Job? Joseph? Hanna? Sarah?

Please, don't add blasphemy to your issues.

Nothing do your daughter..
You are the one in serious need of help.

Sir, she has tried Christ and it didn't work for her. If you cannot provide an alternative solution, kindly shut up.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
my advice..

cut your clothes according to your size.

take care of her according to how you can afford. when she grows, she would understand
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by onlyjesuscansave: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
seriously,my sister
my prayer is that,the lord God Almighty will visit you and give you rest in Jesus name.
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY SOLUTION FOR THIS.

what you just need is to surrender all your life to Jesus

And find a Bible believing church,join them and make sure you attach yourself to any department in the church be working for God.

don't give out your child.

I'm telling you tonight by the Grace of God,

you will find a Man after God's heart that will accept you the way you are and marry you.

work in his vine yard and trust God.

Matthew 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Jeremiah 32:27
Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? 
[i]seriously,my sister
my prayer is that,the lord God Almighty will visit you and give you rest in Jesus name.

And find a Bible believing church,join them and make sure you attach yourself to any department in the church be working for God.

you will find a Man after God's heart that will accept you the way you are and marry you.

Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? 
[/i]seriously,my sister

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Cowbell521: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Augustinaz:
Tell that gangster preacher. You are very correct my sister.
Help her na Bros.... Offer her small advice biko if you no get the capacity to help
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by King123456: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
unclemaths:

You are an ignorant prick. What have you seen in life?/I'm sure you are in your thirties and still under you mom's care. When life visit you then you will understand why some people doubt the existence if Jesus/God. Typical religious foo0l.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by lifenija: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
I will be Very Frank with you!

Until the Root Cause of a Problem is Tackled, one might keep Going in Circles. And also using Basket to Fetch Water..

The Same Pattern of your Mum is Exactly what Happened to you.

Its time for you to treat that issue..

It does not look like what can be done by Power.

My Advice to you is to Seek For GENUIE Bible Believing Church. Go there, Surrender to JESUS Completely and Let HIM Work on you..

You need to be Soaked in God to Break Certain yokes and Patterns..

Once the Root Cause is Sorted, other things will Fall in Place..

i will b Frank with u.
u just ended up writing nothing.
cause ur advice no even get begining n end
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Webmannigeria: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
unclemaths:

You have ended up not saying anything....As a Christian is this the best way to advice her even with her utterance? If this is Jesus is this what HE WILL SAY TO HER NOW? Is this how to talk to an embittered soul?
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by tiredoflife(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Do u have any skills
What u need is income
A business u can do
Why are u in a hurry
Can u send me a chat on WhatsApp
Let's talk
U need a start
Not giving ur kid out

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Champagnegold: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mizflo:

madam whether you lost faith or not God remain God so obviously you action is even more cruel than that of your fathers. imagining what you want to do with the child is complete selling coz of love for money n greed at 21 you couldn't hold a handy work after opening your legs around probably with no good aptitudes. infact madam you made your mistake no one is to be blame a whole lots of girls are out there with no parents, no education yet they are focused n made right choices not always by opening legs, they had a handy work, even more beautiful than you that they are, even those that made the mistake like you in more worse condition than yours never sold their child for free or money, they pick up their pieces n move on.... your problem is impatience and you sound like a greedy person. ADVICE yourself, get a HANDWORK n TAKECARE of ur child no two ways. God loves you that is why you are still alive not because u love or respect Him . Not many have this opportunity to even express their regret like u did.for some is already too late(dead) n this life goes on without ur or my permission. you know what to do!
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by bellina715(f): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
I don't know why have been so emotional since I came across this topic,i can't imagine a child of 5years without her mother's love...what will she think of you knowing how kids of this time are smart..... I really wish u don't give her up for adoption...its not everyone that can take care of someone's child... I hope u think this through.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Realadey(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Woah, what a sad story this is, but it is still very not too late. The only option u have here is to seek Jesus o.
There is no way u can continue living your life like that, seek Him and you will find Him.

U need a very good deliverance because it is spiritual, the spiritual determines the physical, please accept Christ today and look for a Bible believing church where deliverance can be conducted and u will praise God later.
God bless u sister.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by obstead200(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
loneprof:

My dear, I hope all you wrote is true and I genuinely feel bad for you. What the guy wrote about seeking God is true and I also understand that due to your situation, you feel abandoned and alone, but it doesn't negate the fact that what he said is true.

Since this your baby daddy denied the child, have you reported to the police? You can also contact human rights/welfare agency to take up the case with him cos he doesn't have a right to deny his child's paternity. Don't sit down and be looking, contact the nearest police station and explain your situation, they will drag the guy to welfare and force him to pay for the child's upkeep, after all, you didn't impregnate yourself.
very correct advice.
the baby daddy also faces a criminal charge for statutory rape (having sex with a minor since she was just 14 years then). it will be easy to blackmail him into submission. But she shud never approach the man alone. let her get a good human rights activist to help her arm-twist the man.
Giving the child up for an (illegal) adoption can be potentially bad.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

See What This Kid Is Wearing / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.