Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience (17299 Views)

Prayers To Break All Ties Of Incubus And Succubus. And My Own Personal Experienc / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / Check Out 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting And Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by emmyloski125(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2020
lastchild:
he knew he was born not to die but he also knew that if he became careless he would die

Just like some people know very well that they are first class material based on the level of intellectual ability they posses but at the same time if they loose guard they are coming out with 3rd class
Thank you....So someone saying that "I don't need to run from the danger of being killed because heaven is my home" is quite funny to me shaa.....What if my way is not right with God and I get killed?

1 Like

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by johnnywayne(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Grandmeister:

You and hopefullandlord are fighting a losing battle can’t you see it? You’ve commented on every thread about Christianity today like you did yesterday and will probably do tomorrow...effort in futility I tell you.

Yes oo,they are the enemies of the cross ,I pray they repent while time is available ,cause the day of judgement will be tough.
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Taiwojon(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
based on nairaland ke!!!!!!!!

hmmmm
it should be based on God's words

for without Christ ye can do nothing
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by judedwriter(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
lastchild:

1... Strength

Nothing gives you strength to overcome sin like fasting, every small contact with a woman your dick stands, this doesn't happen when you fast, you have this ability to stand your ground

Fasting is the only thing that can give you strength to fast, when I fast I have the urge to fast more

2.. Spiritual immune

What I mean by spiritual immune is the same thing your biological immune do for you, when your immune system is strong it fights sickness without your knowledge

When you live a fasting and prayer lifestyle, it strengthens your spiritual immune that the spiritual bullets shot at you won't peneterate without you even knowing

3... Your spiritual porters opens up

Anytime am on fast my spiritual porters (doors) opens up that I can receive and give spiritually, I can easily connect to the anointing and disconnects from the world

4... Revelation outbreak

The first time I heard from God was
In a middle of 7 days water fasting in camp of faith okigwe, fasting connects you to the voice of the Holy spirit, fasting also attract the voice of the enemy but the same fasting will dictate the voice of the enemy

Fasting brings revelations in all angle, both in dreams, scriptural and human utterances

5...fasting breaks the yoke

There are certain things you can't conquer without fasting, there are battles you can't win without fasting

I spent many years in the bondage of masturbation until my fasting lifestyle began, I broke out in Mountain of fire prayer city Lagos, if you are a believer fasting is for you

Remember when you fast without prayers, you are just looking for a shape

Yes, I am a firm believer in fasting and prayers. Certain miracles can't happen unless you fast and pray.

But I also believe in praise and worship. Certain miracles can't happen unless we praise God.

1 Like

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by EDOLUWA: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Congratulations!! But it will surely be to your advantage if you begin to fast even if it is twice in a month.

Exmilitant:
I have nevwwqer fasted in my fucking whole life and i'm perfectly okay financially, spiritually and phisically! Can you explain that?
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by hfaith: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
lastchild:
This is an illustration, come to think of it, a Christian can encounter danger also which prompts that he has to run

Just do not teplysomepeople who aren't Christian. Even as you have replied them in love, they will all have excuse. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Exmilitant(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
spyglaxx:

Many Christians neglect the work and plan aspect and rely on prayer alone.

Christians are supposed to be the hardest and the most punctual workers in any organization but come to my place of work they have become a parasite that no private organisation will ever employ.
the hypocrisy among them! Makes me wonder if their present god is quite different from the one they have in the old testament who kill instantly.
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by toprealman: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
I have never fasted in my fucking whole life and i'm perfectly okay financially, spiritually and phisically! Can you explain that?
Baca was also doing "well" in their domestic league till they came to Europe.....you know how it all ended.
There is always a higher calling......so let him that thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall!

1 Like

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by FarmTech(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
Why would you defend or run for your life when heaven is your home and ultimate goal? Don'tcha wanna get home fastly?
When Jesus was praying for his disciples, he told God not to take them away from the world, but to keep them from the evil in the world. This is because they have work to do in the world. Likewise, Christians don't run to danger because they have work to do in this world. Don't let musicians deceive you with lyrics that mock Christians. Was it not 2face that says "you no wan die but u wan go heaven"? Check out their lyrics and you'll agree with me that they are agents of darkness.
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Exmilitant(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
emmyloski125:
Okay....I wanna ask you, why did the prophet Elijah flee from Jezebel to escape death, but was later taken up to Heaven by a chariot without him dying? Was it that he never knew that he'll not die?
You are asking me about some Jewish fairytale? I don't belief that story. Try another.
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Exmilitant(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
FarmTech:

When Jesus was praying for his disciples, he told God not to take them away from the world, but to keep them from the evil in the world. This is because they have work to do in the world. Likewise, Christians don't run to danger because they have work to do in this world. Don't let musicians deceive you with lyrics that mock Christians. Was it not 2face that says "you no wan die but u wan go heaven"? Check out their lyrics and you'll agree with me that they are agents of darkness.
What gives you the fucking right to tag another agent of darkness? You a god or what? Jesus prayed for his disciples to be kept safe but they all died very brutally. You and all Africans are definetely not among them.
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by diaspoAFRICANS: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
lastchild:

1... Strength

Nothing gives you strength to overcome sin like fasting, every small contact with a woman your dick stands, this doesn't happen when you fast, you have this ability to stand your ground

Fasting is the only thing that can give you strength to fast, when I fast I have the urge to fast more

2.. Spiritual immune

What I mean by spiritual immune is the same thing your biological immune do for you, when your immune system is strong it fights sickness without your knowledge

When you live a fasting and prayer lifestyle, it strengthens your spiritual immune that the spiritual bullets shot at you won't peneterate without you even knowing

Anytime am on fast my spiritual porters (doors) opens up that I can receive and give spiritually, I can easily connect to the anointing and disconnects from the world

4... Revelation outbreak

In a middle of 7 days water fasting in camp of faith okigwe, fasting connects you to the voice of the Holy spirit, fasting also attract the voice of the enemy but the same fasting will dictate the voice of the enemy

Fasting brings revelations in all angle, both in dreams, scriptural and human utterances

There are certain things you can't conquer without fasting, there are battles you can't win without fasting

I spent many years in the bondage of masturbation until my fasting lifestyle began, I broke out in Mountain of fire prayer city Lagos, if you are a believer fasting is for you

Fasting does not break the yoke but God breaks the yoke when you...
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Futurejoy(f): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
lastchild:
Yes you can be very OK in life without fasting, fasting is a plus in spiritual journey, it's like group of people trekking from ogun to Lagos, one of them went and took tramadol, raw Jin mixed with cocain

On that journey, when they come across hoodlums who wants to snatch their phones, he's likely to challenge them and disagree in tending his phone

If the hoodlums pursued them with guns, the guy on cocain will still run sustaining his strength, others will collapse before him

Fasting is just building your spiritual muscles and strength, fasting gives your prayers strength
High man, I greet you grin
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
I have never fasted in my fucking whole life and i'm perfectly okay financially, spiritually and phisically! Can you explain that?

I'm happy for you guy. Please appreciate God for this special favour in your life.
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by feedthenation(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
lastchild:

1... Strength

2.. Spiritual immune

4... Revelation outbreak

Fasting is a good spiritual upliftment for the truly born again, spirit filled christian

2 Likes

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Omoluabi16(m): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
shocked
hopefulLandlord:
Nothing says "I love you" like watching those you love suffer from stomach acids and risk ulcer before granting their wishes
this guy... grin grin You know religion shouldn' have such simplistic view.
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Kate77sexy(f): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Black race is really something else. We tend to copy a lot, esp the wrong/bad ones. I intend fasting often. I just pray lord helps me and make it a success. For those angry that someone is fasting, na wa ooooh, why bothered over another man belief, when it doesnt affect you at all.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by FarmTech(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
What gives you the fucking right to tag another agent of darkness? You a god or what? Jesus prayed for his disciples to be kept safe but they all died very brutally. You and all Africans are definetely not among them.
God gave me the right. I have the right to expose evil when I see one. If u lead people into sin, u are an agent of darkness. Why? Because u are working for Satan. Just as Christians are agents of light, so are Devil's children agents of darkness. Before u start to misread me, read John 8:44.
It was not all Jesus's disciples that died brutally. Even his apostles also. By the way, I hope u can differentiate between the 2 - apostles are the 12 disciples chosen by Jesus. Every other followers of Jesus are disciples, including Africans. On a wider sense, an apostle is someone on a mission to spread the word of God. Read Matt 28:19.
When God's people complete their purpose on earth, God will allow them to die (rest).

I call a spade a spade. The world of today hate that a lot!
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by earnit3: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Good
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by daveP(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
lastchild:
prayer is the key but fasting strengthens the prayers because some prayers are just weak

I'd have said you're saying what i said from reverse mode, but for strengthening part.... Naaaah. Prayers are not weak. People's faith are.

Fasting just subjects the body to a Sobriety. Together, they are very very effective as Christ said.

Individually in comparism, Prayer is effective alone than just fasting alone.

Together, very effective. That's my whole point so far. Gracias.
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by FarmTech(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
You are asking me about some Jewish fairytale? I don't belief that story. Try another.
This makes me wonder. Which God did you find?

1 Like

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
lastchild:

1... Strength

2.. Spiritual immune

4... Revelation outbreak

lies
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by daveP(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
I'd have gone the low route, but i know you just exaggerated enormously...

Key blunder:perfectly okay!!

That alone exposed you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by daveP(m): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Grandmeister:

You and hopefullandlord are fighting a losing battle can’t you see it? You’ve commented on every thread about Christianity today like you did yesterday and will probably do tomorrow...effort in futility I tell you.
Ah tell you. Its just like playing a cassette, side A and B nonstop. When nobody dey hear. Futile effort. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by daveP(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
I just understand that christians are more militant in guarding their beliefs than the moslems. Some are wishing evil on me because i said i don't fast! Some denominations in christiandom like the Jehovah's Witness do not fast. What do you guys have to say? Must one fast in order to get something? Why is fasting done only when problem is around? A WAEC candidate told me she was in a 3days fasting because of her exams! Imagine. If you have conditioned your mind to belief you must starve yourself for some days to ward off misfortune so be it. Don't judge or condemn others or try to shove your belief on them. Stay on your lane. There are many paths to GOD!!!

Another big profound lie!!! State facts rather than stale gist. Refute factually instead of mere propaganda. God bless your ministry.
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by daveP(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
sunshineV:
hours
Another unfounded fact. Chai. Hours.

You don live for desert before? Chai.
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by sunshineV(f): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
daveP:
Another unfounded fact. Chai. Hours.

You don live for desert before? Chai.
have u?
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by daveP(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
sunshineV:
have u?
I don't need to. I expected you'd bring real life scenarios to justify your stance. Even scientific evidence for how long the body can stay without water. But you didn't. Google is a simple click away.

The record is days
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by sunshineV(f): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
daveP:
I don't need to. I expected you'd bring real life scenarios to justify your stance. Even scientific evidence for how long the body can stay without water. But you didn't. Google is a simple click away.

The record is days
d real life experience is myself. zero intake of water hurts my head and leads 2 headache and hot temp. u mentioned d desert like u have an experience even dose people carry water
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by daveP(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
sunshineV:
d real life experience is myself. zero intake of water hurts my head and leads 2 headache and hot temp. u mentioned d desert like u have an experience even dose people carry water
Search for Guinness world record for that aspect pls. Chai.

Sorry you had to go thru that.
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by sunshineV(f): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
daveP:
Search for Guinness world record for that aspect pls. Chai.

Sorry you had to go thru that.
guinness world record? really bro? like if he can do it we can all do it? why dont u hold d record?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday / Why Do Celestial Church Of Christ Members Go Bare-footed? / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.