Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” (51675 Views)

Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here / I'm A LovePeddler, I Get My First Sex Experience When In SS3 Toke Makinwa(video / Singer Waje-i Have No Funds Anymore, I Quit Music!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Gentle0wavez: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2020
nextstep:

Fair enough, she was punished, disciplined. The thrust of what I'm saying is Jesus probably would have allowed her to remain in the choir and sing praises unto the Lord.

Please please please, How do you know what Christ would have done. You think Jesus Christ is a stupid gentlemen. The same person that scattered the market in the church and flogged them out, the same person that cursed the unproductive fig tree, Why did he not just have compassion?? What that pastor did was RIGHT. Admit it.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Gentle0wavez: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2020
nextstep:
So ALL these people bashing here her did not kiss, handle, and/or have sex in secondary school or early uni? Really?

I mean: how can you say she brought shame to her family and church, for doing the same thing we all did/do? Because she got pregnant? Ironically, that's when her family, Church, and friends should be giving her the most support.

Now that she's raised her child and is successful, folks want to start loving her.

My singular warning for my daughters is:

"Attraction is natural, sex is natural, and babies are a natural outcome. However, children are hard work, expensive, and a 24 hour responsibility. Ideally you should be in a position to take care of your child, which usually means having enough income, and/or and a dedicated partner who can share the burden. Being pregnant doesn't guarantee the father will stay, and many girls have had to raise a child on their own, so be wise".

No need for threats of fire and brimstone... just a simple logical explanation to guide them.

Who is the we all. PLEASE SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF, VIRGINS SURVIVE THROUGH SECONDRY SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES, even though it's rare. It's bad enough that it's rampant, don't come and make it look acceptable.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Gentle0wavez: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2020
perdollar:
who English help. how much dey ur acct. nonsenses

REEKS OF INSECURITY. Las las na this kain people dey spend pass on education for their children.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by nextstep(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
Please please please, How do you know what Christ would have done. You think Jesus Christ is a stupid gentlemen. The same person that scattered the market in the church and flogged them out, the same person that cursed the unproductive fig tree, Why did he not just have compassion?? What that pastor did was RIGHT. Admit it.

Well, I'm looking at the examples of how he treated individuals: the adulterous woman (cast the first stone); the sinful woman who washed his feet; and many others he showed compassion for.

Your first example illustrates his anger at the "supposedly holy people" ruining his father's house.

The second one is symbolic, and not directed against people (i.e. he has never once cursed a person).

Observing a person's behavior is a good way to predict what they will do, most of the time. There are exceptions, but as you can see, those exceptions are not indicative of what he would do in this particular situation of banning a pregnant girl from the choir.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by nextstep(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
Who is the we all. PLEASE SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF, VIRGINS SURVIVE THROUGH SECONDRY SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES, even though it's rare. It's bad enough that it's rampant, don't come and make it look acceptable.

OK, I misspoke by saying all . Let me rephrase:

"So the vast majority of these people bashing her did not kiss, handle, and/or have sex in secondary school or early uni? Really?"

I apologize for including everybody - some of whom remain of the opinion that virginity is a virtue - in my previous comment. Virgins are apparently free to bash Waje inspite of committing other sins of their own.

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
SS3 undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido / Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video / DJ Lamboghini: Nigerian Female DJ Who Can Easily Be Mistaken For A Man(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.