Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” (51670 Views)

Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here / I'm A LovePeddler, I Get My First Sex Experience When In SS3 Toke Makinwa(video / Singer Waje-i Have No Funds Anymore, I Quit Music!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
olu77:

She did not feel worse off. Read the article, the caption is bogus

Ok I didn’t read I just comment based on the caption. Will do.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
fujirice:

Stop contradicting yourself.

I never contradict myself. I know exactly what I’m saying and I meant.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by jaxxy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Evercurious:

Abeg talk another thing

I’m not speaking what I haven’t seen. I see and hear about it alot of the time. I’m trying to discipline u cause greater problems cos of how u do it.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by micxwell(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Judolisco:
angry dem for organize small award give u ma
Lol.... To give you blow dey hungry me cheesy grin
Award ko, Grammy ni

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Natilolo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
Anyways, that was the understanding the church had. It is necessary to be punished for a wrong act however, some don't understand how to balance it forgetting that "he who thinks he stands should take he'd lest he falls."

Most importantly, there are three sides to a story. Some people exaggerate a temporary ban and leave church instead.
You are a wise man.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by AngelicBeing: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
yanabasee1:

The punishment was to get other choir members to avoid messing up. Else, the rest of the youths in that church will be flaunting their baby bumps like it's a fashion.
Gbam, sense will not kill you, more wisdom to your brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by StoneHeart007: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lol, this story made me remember one girl in my undergraduate days, She will use her mouth to suck my niggarz, she will use the same mouth and hand to hold microphone just exactly the way she do hold my guy prick and sing in church the following day with the same mouth she do use to give my guy Mouth Action....

I and my other friends don't sing with her whenever she is leading the choir
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by airminem(f): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lai Lai. I hate ROD. WHY DO YOU LIKE TO GIVE LITTLE GIRL THAT ARE NOT DUE ROD??
zedegit:

Every girl is a rod lover including you unless you want to live in hypocrisy.

Even Linda Ikeji agrees to that. Why do you think unmarried females are called "Miss"?

What are they miss -ing?

Answer: A dick/rod.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by SirTenu: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Noted
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Ladycewhy(f): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
that doesn't exist.

Motherly instincts are stories told to bind women with a guilty conscience
but some women do know when their daughter is pregnant Sha.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Ayemileto(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
Anyways, that was the understanding the church had. It is necessary to be punished for a wrong act however, some don't understand how to balance it forgetting that "he who thinks he stands should take he'd lest he falls."

Most importantly, there are three sides to a story. Some people exaggerate a temporary ban and leave church instead.

They didn't ban her ooo!!!

According to the article, the pastor said he wants to be seeing her in Church, but she won't sign in the choir anymore.

They only asked her not to sing in the choir ni o.

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by gangstarmonk(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
explosiveskull:

Did you get pregnant?
No, I got money.

Do men get pregnant?
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by airminem(f): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Is it your MOUTH?
StoneHeart007:
Lol, this story made me remember one girl in my undergraduate days, She will use her mouth to suck my niggarz, she will use the same mouth and hand to hold microphone just exactly the way she do hold my guy prick and sing in church the following day with the same mouth she do use to give my guy Mouth Action....

I and my other friends don't sing with her whenever she is leading the choir
tongue
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Peace666: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Wait, were you expecting a standing ovation from your church? grin

Lol. Perhaps a clap offering grin
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
johnkey:
Hoes everywhere you go (someone help with that senator adeleke meme)

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by zedegit: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
airminem:
Lai Lai. I hate ROD. WHY DO YOU LIKE TO GIVE LITTLE GIRL THAT ARE NOT DUE ROD??

For your mind you hate rod but a part of you is hoping a fine bobo steps closer.

I like to what?

Not at all. I don't have to. When they are mature, their rods will locate them .

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by kodded(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
One of my friends asked me, “Despite failures in life, job & break ups, you always put smile & make people laugh. How?”

I step up and I smile. smiley

I have a lot (not enough) of everything in my life. From lemons to oranges, I have squeezed every bit from them. Even when it comes to mangoes, I don't spare the seeds.

Nevertheless, I have made my life very simple:

Girlfriend: No matter what, there will always be another boy/family/relatives/social bullshit surrounding her which will make your life miserable, until you both are married. (I am still unmarried, by the way.)
Friend: No matter what you think, there won’t be another better jerk for you. Value the relationship!
Brother: No matter what you think, you are always on the wrong side with him. Fight, cheer & reconcile.
Sister: No matter what you think, she is the princess of your life. You are just another pawn to her.
Father: No matter what you think, that old brat sacrificed more than you, for you. Do not try to fit into his shoes.
Mother: Well… I cannot think of anything for her. No matter what I think, my stomach is always empty. She is Darwin’s mother. Evolution was not meant for her because she still feeds you like her newborn baby.
Golden advice is meant for those who ask for it.

Don’t ask but seek. Fall, crawl & rise. Repeat the process again.

You are smart if you are learning from other’s mistake.

Be best, be your own Einstein, people will spend their whole life in proving your relative theory.

No quote this time.

No golden advice.

See yourself in the mirror.

There is always a silver lining.

Keep smiling. smiley
cool
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Timothy6:
I don't seems to understand why we have slots of childish been in nairaland. I tot Jesus Christ said he came 2 this world to rescue the sinners,if every body was born without sin then why do we have Christ.

That Jesus came to save sinner, does that mean you should be an fornicator choir member.
Even Jesus said he Hate it in Revelation 2:6

My friend when you gave your life to Christ, you become a new-creature, not fornicator choir member

3 Likes

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by duality(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I am more concerned that a woman didn't know her daughter was pregnant even at 5 months undecided. What ever happened to motherly instincts.

Gone with the wind.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by airminem(f): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
As if you people will allow them to mature. CHILD ROD GIVERS EVERYWERE
zedegit:

For your mind you hate rod but a part of you is hoping a fine bobo steps closer.

I like to what?

Not at all. I don't have to. When they are mature, their rods will locate them .
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by victorazyvictor(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Timothy6:
I don't seems to understand why we have slots of childish been in nairaland. I tot Jesus Christ said he came 2 this world to rescue the sinners,if every body was born without sin then why do we have Christ.

She was in choir bro not in club. Think before you write.

She shouldn't expect standing ovation because purity and good decorum is norm of Church.

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by greypencils: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ok. 10 years ago, I might be into you. Now I am into your daughter. She's quite cute.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by splashbaby(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Pregnant when she was in SS3, ... Hoes will always be Hoes grin grin
This one is not a hoe oooo
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Johnson5258: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Yes it's true, but how was it handled? You and I were not there so we can't talk much about it. It is well.
EzzyCarter:

You are right. But take note she wasn't banned from coming to church. The pastor only stopped her from singing in the choir which I think was the right thing to do. We all know the church frowns at pregnancy out of wedlock
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Ken4agent(m): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Teen girls, don't try this at home
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Mayng01(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
So you have been riding and twerking on a dick since ss3 . Good for you
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by KristaPretty(f): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
That is what you get when you attend useless churches with rules and regulations!
A church is supposed to be a place where you don't get banned or condemned for a wrong you done, afterall Christ kept calling sinners to himself and never casted them away.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by sunshineV(f): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:

u just couldnt say d church was wrong. i tut jesus came 4 d sinners?
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by oruma19: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Anyway, I went to see the pastor. He was in a conference room with other pastors and he said to me, ‘If you lie, you will die, because you are standing in front of God, Holy Spirit and me.’

“He asked me, ‘Are you pregnant?’ and I said, ‘Yes’. He was so disappointed. He told me he wanted to see me in church every Wednesday and Sunday but I would no longer sing in the choir.”

Pastor just dey bugga. Dem dey use gragra threaten people. Instead of asking simple question u de bring holy spirit and God inside mata..mtchwww
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by nkwachii(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
KristaPretty:
That is what you get when you attend useless churches with rules and regulations!
A church is supposed to be a place where you don't get banned or condemned for a wrong you done, afterall Christ kept calling sinners to himself and never casted them away.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
there are so many foolish people who go to church, follow xtianity but are clueless about its teachings. if she didnt know that the church/bible looks down on premarital sex and/or having children out of wedlock then she must be as dumb as a brick.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by nkwachii(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
oruma19:
Anyway, I went to see the pastor. He was in a conference room with other pastors and he said to me, ‘If you lie, you will die, because you are standing in front of God, Holy Spirit and me.’

“He asked me, ‘Are you pregnant?’ and I said, ‘Yes’. He was so disappointed. He told me he wanted to see me in church every Wednesday and Sunday but I would no longer sing in the choir.”

Pastor just dey bugga. Dem dey use gragra threaten people. Instead of asking simple question u de bring holy spirit and God inside mata..mtchwww
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People / Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.