Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” (51674 Views)

Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here / I'm A LovePeddler, I Get My First Sex Experience When In SS3 Toke Makinwa(video / Singer Waje-i Have No Funds Anymore, I Quit Music!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by NairalandNurse(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
No sin is un4givable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by wisestman(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
M
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by OhBiafra: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Yoruba
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Originakalokalo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Jesus is coming soon. Are you ready?

Death may happen to you or me any moment. are you ready?

People have died in the church, in their sleep, while eating, on a journey, on a sick bed (whether ordinary headache or terrible sicknesses)....

What are you going to tell your maker?

How have you spent your life so far?

If you.come face-to-face with the dreadful throne, what will be your defense?

Jesus is my defense. He is my advocate...he has taken my punishment on the cross.

He is my righteousness. I am not afraid of death.

You?

Come to Jesus if you are not sure of what happens next after death.

It is not about your religion. It is your soul.....and you are responsible for yourself.

Accept him as your Lord and Saviour.

Just tell him to forgive your sins and tell him you want him to be your Lord and Saviour.... Tell him that he took your place on the cross.

Look for a Bible believing church and start from there.

God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by starbuck(f): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
I understand how she feels wink

Got preggy immediately after my WAEC exams, my parents were disappointed in me but in order to punish me for my sins, they insisted I must keep the pregnancy, luckily my husband acknowledged that he was responsible, the estate where I lived frustrated my life with gossips cry cry... But at the moment, they all now wished that they were in my shoes.. I still thank my dad for that singular decision

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by vickydevoka(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Fyn boys don cause many havok for dis life. See as him giver her fyn gal way be lyk halfcast

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by SmartPolician: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
swiz123:
You shamed your parents and you wanted the church to share in the shame?

Your musical career proved that shame lurks around you

U get bad mouth
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by jericco1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hmm see enjoyment.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Righteousness89(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
The Pastor did well!

Did u Expect to be Pregnant without a Husband and still Minister??

10 Likes

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Poske95(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
I'm with most contributions on thos one.
How many didn't listen and did bring it down on those who places trust on them most.
Virgin, no ?
Confide in parents or pastor, no?
......something you wanted to tell us , but years later......

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Nelly4you: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
nawa o
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Wait, were you expecting a standing ovation from your church? grin
please ask her
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by RPG2020(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ss3 buhari look at your youth disgracing Nigeria
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by airminem(f): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
YOU GOT PREGNANT AT AGE 14. YOU MUST BE A ROD LOVER

5 Likes

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by odinnie: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
I guess whoever wrote the report just wanted some
sentimental approach to attacking the Pastor who
penalized her.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Nicepoker(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Where you looking for a role model status?
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Djyucee1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
They did nothing wrong, they banned you from choir and not the church. Let's learn to uphold dignity and morality. In as much as we sin and God forgives us does not mean we should justify sin

13 Likes

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Guyman02: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Them for give you plaque and medal of honour for having unprotected sex and getting pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Regex: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
This musician is saying it like it's cool to get pregnant before marriage.

So you should be condoned so that other girls will follow suit?

Waje, you are very stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by aviara: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
As a chorister, you are a minister and as such people look up to you as a model. The church is empowered to enforce discipline to erring members so others will learn. The discipline from the church shouldn't make you bitter rather it should make you remorseful and repentant if truly you are a child of God.

If the church don't enforce discipline, many others who are resisting such immoral temptation will capitalise on your experience and yield to sin.

8 Likes

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by DaddyMorenike: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
seguno2:
So what happened to the pregnancy/baby
she's still pregnant.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by explosiveskull(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
gangstarmonk:
Never let your current predicaments weigh you down.
I've been through so much but it didn't stop me from my dreams. I've achieved so much and I still dream bigger because I believe in God and myself.
Did you get pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Evercurious(f): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Before nko? Dem for leave you to continue to minister for choir with belle wey you carry outside wedlock? Very Stupid talk..

6 Likes

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Iceyjayz: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Her daughter is a good snack..
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by zedegit: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
Anyways, that was the understanding the church had. It is necessary to be punished for a wrong act however, some don't understatement how to balance it forgetting that "he who thinks he stands should take he'd lest he falls."

Most importantly, there are three sides to a story. Some people exaggerate a temporary ban and leave church instead.

Why do you think she was told to come on Wednesdays and Sundays. Did they outrightly expel her?

You mean that they should have allowed her to continue singing. Don't you know other young girls see her as a role model and would toe her line. Simply put, she was bad influence.

6 Likes

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by jaxxy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
It’s not news that churches can be most judgmental and make very bad decisions sometimes or most times.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by olu77(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
Timothy6:
I don't seems to understand why we have slots of childish been in nairaland. I tot Jesus Christ said he came 2 this world to rescue the sinners,if every body was born without sin then why do we have Christ.

The caption made it all about the church banning her but if you look at the narration, the church did not throw her away. The pastor stopped her from singing in choir because people will still talk if she had continued with the pregnancy. She was young and naive so she made a mistake but everyone that matters most, especially her mother, did not reject her.

7 Likes

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by EzzyCarter: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
Denique:

Why did you steal my thought? angry

More like we're telepathic grin.

Wanna steal something from you tho, but ama keep my that to myself for now cheesy
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Risingblue008(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Rezn is dt u early Sabi the thing
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by fredoooooo: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sharap there , they should allow you to continue with belle ? ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap / Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi / Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.