Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Bird Box Movie Review - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bird Box Movie Review (884 Views)

Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window / Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) / Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bird Box Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2020
Who has not seen this movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG3d2efK6lo

Click to watch
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2020
Csrockefeller here Is The Movie You Talked About
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by Phenomenal16(f): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2020
I don't really like d movie
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Phenomenal16:
I don't really like d movie
why? too scary?
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by Phenomenal16(f): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
IamPlato:
why? too scary?
..childish for me shaa
Narrative not real...don't know if u understand

1 Like

Re: Bird Box Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..childish for me shaa
childish? ok this is a new one here. lol

if you call this childish then what would you call movies like becky and rings (2017)
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
See The Movie Before You Watch The Review
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
i have seen the movie
is it not the movie where they said u supposed to close ur eyes when u step out or demons will enter into ur mind cheesy
it was starred by By Sandra bullock and John Malcovich
i dont so much like the movie
If u really want to check a cool movie starred by sandra bullock check out the not so recent one she starred in with george clooney in Gravity
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
lefulefu:
i have seen the movie
is it not the movie where they said u supposed to close ur eyes when u step out or demons will enter into ur mind cheesy
it was starred by By Sandra bullock and John Malcovich
i dont so much like the movie
If u really want to check a cool movie starred by sandra bullock check out the not so recent one she starred in with george clooney in Gravity
gravity Is Great. I Will Review That Too
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
IamPlato:
gravity Is Great. I Will Review That Too
the part that got me was wen she was spining in space and yelling for george clooney to save her.wont be a funny experience hanging and spining in space.will be waiting for ur review on that cheesy
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 6:39am On Aug 17, 2020
lefulefu:
the part that got me was wen she was spining in space and yelling for george clooney to save her.wont be a funny experience hanging and spining in space.will be waiting for ur review on that cheesy
that Movie Showed Me That Space Is Dangerous and Too Void. Anyone Lost In Space Has No Hope Of Living

I Felt At Home When She Landed Earth
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
IamPlato:
that Movie Showed Me That Space Is Dangerous and Too Void. Anyone Lost In Space Has No Hope Of Living

I Felt At Home When She Landed Earth
there was certainly a big relief on her face when she crashlanded back to earth.Yea space is a dangerous place to be and thats why astronauts go on an intensive programe to improve on their fitness level and mental state.Just imagine while u doing a maintanance routine on a satelite in space and the tether you attached yourself with in ur spacecrapt suddenly snapped off and u carried off into the dark abyss of space spinning and spinning..what could be going through such a person's mind at that moment.Gravity is one of my best space movies then Interstellar secondly .
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
lefulefu:
there was certainly a big relief on her face when she crashlanded back to earth.Yea space is a dangerous place to be and thats why astronauts go on an intensive programe to improve on their fitness level and mental state.Just imagine while u doing a maintanance routine on a satelite in space and the tether you attached yourself with in ur spacecrapt suddenly snapped off and u carried off into the dark abyss of space spinning and spinning..what could be going through such a person's mind at that moment.Gravity is one of my best space movies then Interstellar secondly .
I Will Stop Imagining. The Imagination Is Scary.

I Will Do A Review On Gravity too

Did You See Ad stra and The Martian

1 Like

Re: Bird Box Movie Review by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
IamPlato:
I Will Stop Imagining. The Imagination Is Scary.

I Will Do A Review On Gravity too

Did You See Ad stra and The Martian
no havent seen those ones.Its a space movie too?
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
lefulefu:
no havent seen those ones.Its a space movie too?
yes And Great Too

1 Like

Re: Bird Box Movie Review by CsRockefeller(m): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..childish for me shaa

It's a nice movie. The storyline is cool, it's something that can happen. The main character also did so well, her acting made it look so real, the fret in her and the courage to survive.

Try watching it again with an open mind.
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by CsRockefeller(m): 6:12am On Aug 31, 2020
IamPlato:
Csrockefeller here Is The Movie You Talked About

Yeah. Just came back from a ban. Sandra Bullock was excellent, top class actress. Love her more in what happened to Monday.
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Yeah. Just came back from a ban. Sandra Bullock was excellent, top class actress. Love her more in what happened to Monday.
Is she in that movie 'what happened to Monday'
Re: Bird Box Movie Review by CsRockefeller(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2020
IamPlato:
Is she in that movie 'what happened to Monday'

Yes, she is also the lead character.

Modified:

Sorry, just checked, she isn't.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? / Can A Man Get Rid Of All Or Most Of His Sex Urges. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.