Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin (50222 Views)

Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Godmademan(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Was watching his skype interview on TVC News yesterday and wasn't disappointed. Dude kept trying to push his 'Man of God' status down our gullet all through, while trying to be 'nice' with his criticisms of the present Governor. Did not tell his people his plans for them...kept reciting acronyms: SMART, RIGHT, etc. At least I now know he has a house in Benin which obaseki can't boast of.

I am not a supporter of any candidate but Edo people will do well to stay away from this fraud. If you can't vote Gor anyone asides these two, please sit at home
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Enoch07:

I wanted to really reply you but then I saw your pics, I'll leave you be
my broda u re wise

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by bugalo: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Be deceiving yourself and the gullible ones
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by RichBoy247: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
drskyfly007:
Our GOD is a merciful GOD..If it were to be god of amadioha or any of all these smaller gods, am so sure it will strike that fake pastor right at that pulpit...

SO, you can identify a fake Pastor.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by undigeh: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Is Redeem GO, Pastor Adebayo aware that politicians have taken over his church to use its pulpit as a campaign platform?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by oruma19: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
This is how Adeboye de deceive people enter "ugba" with his church pastors. Many of these fake criminals Adeboye has called to work with him... Mtchwww. As far as I'm concerned, in RCCG, Adeboye is the only one God called, the rest are workers and should be addressed so. Nonsense and ingredient. U can't use title to deceive us because Iyamu is a thief like the professor in Asorock
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by chukwuibuipob: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
DavidEsq:

The bible doesn't say that, u bloody devil. How dare u try to mislead ppl who are already misled. How dare u exhibit ur foolish deceit. See e head like wilie-wilie hand fan.
tell us wetin the Bible talk u wey Ur head be like bricklayer concrete pan.Dumb goat
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by onyxo76(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
is he a redeem pastor?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Layksaide(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool when the RIGHTEOUS are in AUTHORITY,the people rejoice Proverbs 29:2 cool

Who is the righteous? Is he now a chief or a pastor?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by shos: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
joelbooks:
Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches at Redeemed Christian Church of God, Divine Pavilion, Uselu Quarters, Benin City, today 16th August 2020.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gloria_adagbon/status/1294946009156653057
Pastor mallam all because of politic, na redeem I blame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-GlTuRXxjk
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Enculer: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
RCCG is a scam church that produces conmen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by dhantey324(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
undecided undecided angry
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by femi4: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
That means none of them is righteous
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thief still dey preach
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Myself2(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:

Who are the righteous you are talking about.
This is the reason God will never allow thi impostor masquerading as a pastor smell electoral victory in Jesus nameAmen
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by friday2011(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:

So Ize Iyamu is a righteous?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Sermwell(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
RichBoy247:

SO, you can identify a fake Pastor.
Why not?? Even the Bible says by their fruits we shall know them!!
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by sreamsense: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Iko5000:
People like you are the problem with Nigeria . You expect us to belive that he is not a corrupt politican and entering with a pacth with Oshimole . Wow Nigeria can never change.

Who cares on what you believe! Your father or family member that is not corrupt, bring him out to come into politics and solve Nigeria problem. I don't know why many of you are so shallow in your thinking, have you convicted him of corruption or you just heard people say:"he is corrupt.."?

Can somebody be guilty because you read senseless blog-post about someone when he/she has not been convicted? A seasonal politician shouldn't move with another politician because he is a pastor? You need to re-examine your brain.

Even Jesus ate with sinners didn't make Him sinner. He knows his boundary, relationship with God is personal and doesn't need to give account to you or pleases you. You, who is holier than him, who will not move with another politician should go and collect PDP or APC form and see how you will acheive it.

When bad people go into politics, you will be shouting they are wicked and when good people go, will be shouting they are compromising and not suppose to be in politics. Don't you see you are pathetic problem to this nation?

You are like black kettle calling another one black. Go yourself into politics and let's see how your Mr saint will not move or dine with another politician, Mr jobless youth
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Anyiamaka: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:

Is that a sarcasm or something?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
I renounce my rccg membership....Bleep y'all.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by DavidEsq(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
tell us wetin the Bible talk u wey Ur head be like bricklayer concrete pan.Dumb goat
Concrete pan grin grin grin grin grin. Crase man like u
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by stevups(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrALIVE:
Only in a confused and backward thinking country like Nigeria will people attack a pastor who is in active politics....but they will be praising devil incarnates and blood sucking demons that occupy various leadership positions in Nigeria.

Shame on you all.
I repeat Shame On you.
Tueh!!!!!!!!!
Don't mind them
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Stevosty: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
lol
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by newisd75: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
d GO of rccg need 2 make sure that d are proper screening 4 those who want 2 b pastor, as some of them are fake
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Iko5000: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ha ha Jobless youth , you really wish .I still stand by my comments as the time has come to stop endorsing all these fake poltical class of polticians and pastors .
sreamsense:

Who cares on what you believe! Your father or family member that is not corrupt, bring him out to come into politics and solve Nigeria problem. I don't know why many of you are so shallow in your thinking, have you convicted him of corruption or you just heard people say:"he is corrupt.."?

Can somebody be guilty because you read senseless blog-post about someone when he/she has not been convicted? A seasonal politician shouldn't move with another politician because he is a pastor? You need to re-examine your brain.

Even Jesus ate with sinners didn't make Him sinner. He knows his boundary, relationship with God is personal and doesn't need to give account to you or pleases you. You, who is holier than him, who will not move with another politician should go and collect PDP or APC form and see how you will acheive it.

When bad people go into politics, you will be shouting they are wicked and when good people go, will be shouting they are compromising and not suppose to be in politics. Don't you see you are pathetic problem to this nation?

You are like black kettle calling another one black. Go yourself into politics and let's see how your Mr saint will not move or dine with another politician, Mr jobless youth
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by AreaFada2: 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
OK. At least no bottle of acid in sight.

Choir people are safe. grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by webmaster99(m): 1:14am On Aug 17, 2020
everyone reading this is blessed!
you guys are blessed
inshort, op you are blessed
your generation is blessed
you are like a lilly flower that blossoms in the garden!
you are blessed

do get my all round healing powers of herbs today
to cure all types of sickness and strong diseases instantly with herbs!

i love you jesus!
do visit my thread to see more
https://www.nairaland.com/6055213/all-round-healing-powers-herbs
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Miracle1991: 3:09am On Aug 17, 2020
fairheart:

You are certainly at a baby's level in Nigerian politics. See, there's no difference in Nigeria's elite pastors and Nigerian politicians.
A true Christian in politics would be outstanding in all ramifications; in fact, it would be abomination to dine and sit with the set of politicians in Nigeria at the moment. Politics and religion in Nigeria are structured to manipulate. Is that not one of the reasons top Nigerians pastors are not reprimanding corrupt and manipulative politicians--despite that a pastor has a social obligation to be God's mouthpiece to those in power?
Before you write like this again on a social media, sit back and try to look at the climate you live in, and see the friendliness between those who claimed are called by God and those in position of authority; they ain't different.
Happy Sunday to you!
you end up saying nothing.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Gentrified(f): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Anything for the Votes smiley
joelbooks:
Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches at Redeemed Christian Church of God
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by sreamsense: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2020
explosiveskull:

This one is also senseless.

Senseless to you because you have no reasonable human sense to decode the message. Please, tell sensible individual in your family to interprete to you so you can understand the context message and tell the person I said he/she should constantly monitor you from posting rubbish online anytime you get Free MTN megabytes on your phone and help you tag @senseless at your moniker so sensible people can understand whom they are communicating with
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Mamoodu: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by sreamsense: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Iko5000:
Ha ha Jobless youth , you really wish .I still stand by my comments as the time has come to stop endorsing all these fake poltical class of polticians and pastors .

If time has come to do as you said and you are expert at identifying fake pastors who are in politics. Is it not better for you to bring out your family members that are holier than him to come into politics or you that is holier than him should come out and contest instead of engaging on regular 3D-wailing ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS] / 2015 State Governorship Election Monitoring Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.