Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin (50219 Views)

Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Burgerlomo: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
drskyfly007:
Our GOD is a merciful GOD..If it were to be god of amadioha or any of all these smaller gods, am so sure it will strike that fake pastor right at that pulpit...

You're a bad guy I swear

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:
The Prayer of the wicked is an abomination unto the Lord

I won’t be surprised to hear , OSHIOMOLE is a Chior Master or Sunday School teacher in that Church

Baba God have mercy on us embarassed

Oshiomole is a Catholic.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Lexusgs430: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Why did he have to rely on a political godfather?

Is his God asleep or he does not trust his God?.......

Questions for thought......... cheesy
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Evercurious(f): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
pickatyou:
Y is redeem becoming the front ground for apcians

My dear abeg help me ask them... Fake fake pastors just full for that church.. God forgive us all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Ezmans: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
drskyfly007:
Our GOD is a merciful GOD..If it were to be god of amadioha or any of all these smaller gods, am so sure it will strike that fake pastor right at that pulpit...
scammers parading them selves as saints, when he reach though shall not steal he I'll use speed to turn the bible.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Ezmans: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:
The Prayer of the wicked is an abomination unto the Lord

I won’t be surprised to hear , OSHIOMOLE is a Chior Master or Sunday School teacher in that Church

Baba God have mercy on us embarassed
oshobaba I'll be the treasurer because he didn't trust him
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by kayjay69(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Preach finish for Redeem then go one better shrine go top one idol with some palm oil.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Obynolee(f): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool when the RIGHTEOUS are in AUTHORITY,the people rejoice Proverbs 29:2 cool

The last time I checked, Osibanjo was a pastor and he is in authority and we are rejoicing.
Hallelujah.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Chris2863(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
drskyfly007:
I swear

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by chukwuibuipob: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Obynolee:

The last time I checked, Osibanjo was a pastor and he is in authority and we are rejoicing.
Hallelujah.
AMEN cool grin grin cheesygrinwinkgringringrin
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Charly68: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
We need more like you in the system .God be with you sir.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Kennitrust(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
DEROX:
wink by sep19 it will be pastor governor ize iyamu
shut up. That man is a fake pastor.

Politicians are cultist and he is no different.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Kennitrust(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Obynolee:

Hallelujah.
tell him.

They using the name of God to veil their senses undecided
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by zeusdgrt(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Aufbauh:

How do your trust affect the church growth.
Keep your trust in ur pocket.
He is free to air his opinion don't shut him up,e trust nor concern u grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by NairalandNurse(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hope he bears lyt afta wining
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by ogubolokento(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Is shouldn't be in papa Adeboye's church,
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by osazsky(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Redeem na scam...see how Osinbajo is ruling stealing and preaching.y cant we have real men of God in politics.like winners pastor..day star pastor christ apostolic all these redeem pastors we know were we for they see them..that joint na

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by olumide4christ: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
henryhemon:

This RCCG is certainly not a church to attend, they seem to be allowing people who has questionable characters to pastor their churches....osinbanjo, remi Tinubu, Ize Iyamu....too consistent to be ignored.

I rather attend cele than attend RCCG.

Could you mention some churches or denominations in Lagos or Nigeria where you have ZERO questionable characters as pastors?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Akmike1983: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
This country self.....am speechless

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Dmano: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Why is he not going to preach with his Turban?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by tnerro1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
How much of the 700million did he donate to the church? Thieves everywhere even in the church. After this covid 19 issue, I stopped believing in these so called pastors and their churches, my brother if you want to get to heaven, do good to your fellow man/ woman,that’s the only way to heaven, any other thing na wayo. I am now a proud humanist(be good to your fellow humans)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Ahmeduana(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
A thief! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by explosiveskull(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Enoch07:

I wanted to really reply you but then I saw your pics, I'll leave you be
Shey she looks like a whoore?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by WATCHOVER(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ak-47 pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by mentored: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Aufbauh:

How do your trust affect the church growth.
Keep your trust in ur pocket.

Truth is bitter

But, happy enjoyment till 2023

We can talk after then
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by mentored: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
joelbooks:
Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches at Redeemed Christian Church of God, Divine Pavilion, Uselu Quarters, Benin City, today 16th August 2020.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gloria_adagbon/status/1294946009156653057

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-GlTuRXxjk

They have started again.

Ndi uchu
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by kiddkash(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD ALMIGHTY IS MERCIFUL!

That's all I Know!
I know that as well or some people would have exactly what they deserve

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by explosiveskull(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
sreamsense:
Ride on pastor, God is your strength. He will strengthen you and protect you and your family from evil ones through out your tenors (if you win) and gives you necessary grace to remain committed to His stewardship.

Many of you castigating him are ignorant and hypocrites. You will be shouting our leaders are evil and when somebody who is morally fair from religion cycle comes out to serve, you will be shouting he has joined evil as if you are holier than them in the first place.

He owes nobody apology, he is serving God and not man; relationship with God is personal, he can only give account to God and not human; politics is dirty, but we pray we need people of integrity and morally sound profile, and when this people become bold and come out, you will be shouting again. If joining politics is easy, go and join or tell your family members that are holier than him to come out and lead us.

Politics is a profession, there are certain people in the Bible who contributed to their nation building; most of Jesus's disciples had their professions they practice. Jesus didn't say you shouldn't join politics, but being carefully is the key. As a pastor, he knows his boundary. He can't go back again into cultism now because he has been redeemed and whoever that is in Christ is a new creature, old things has past...

Many jobless online miscreants are also brainless, when somebody is implicated or mention by one hungry blog does not mean he has been found guilty, but many of this jobless online miscreants will judge that person already with their ignorances and the worst part of it is that, these set of people don't reverse even if the person involved is cleared of allegation or misconduct.

Many of these people are even worse than people they are castigating. Pastor, ride on, we are praying for you to give you grace to balance up. God bless you, God bless our able president Buhari and his vice president, you are doing your best, more grace for you to do more
This one is suffering from epilepsy.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by moneyissweet(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
You are calling this evil, criminal, occult man the righteous man...chaii Nigeria will never be good again.

Now....

chukwuibuipob:
cool when the RIGHTEOUS are in AUTHORITY,the people rejoice Proverbs 29:2 cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by MrALIVE: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
RTSC:

Shame on you instead.

People don't attack him because he is Pastor in politics.

People attack him because his antecedent is not that of a pastor.

He is currently standing trial for 700 million naira loot .
His Co-conspirator is currently in prison.

Shame on you, for being a political jobber.
Shame and woe unto you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry Worshippers Attack Saraki, Emir, Ex-minister, Dignitaries / Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.