Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin (50217 Views)

Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by fairheart(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrALIVE:
Only in a confused and backward thinking country like Nigeria will people attack a pastor who is in active politics....but they will be praising devil incarnates and blood sucking demons that occupy various leadership positions in Nigeria.

Shame on you all.
I repeat Shame On you.
Tueh!!!!!!!!!

You are certainly at a baby's level in Nigerian politics. See, there's no difference in Nigeria's elite pastors and Nigerian politicians.
A true Christian in politics would be outstanding in all ramifications; in fact, it would be abomination to dine and sit with the set of politicians in Nigeria at the moment. Politics and religion in Nigeria are structured to manipulate. Is that not one of the reasons top Nigerians pastors are not reprimanding corrupt and manipulative politicians--despite that a pastor has a social obligation to be God's mouthpiece to those in power?
Before you write like this again on a social media, sit back and try to look at the climate you live in, and see the friendliness between those who claimed are called by God and those in position of authority; they ain't different.
Happy Sunday to you!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by mywells: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
What was the topic of the preacher,
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by cooooooks(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
So this is how they will bamboozle Edo people juat like Osinbajo did. Okay o
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Tender44: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
joelbooks:
Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches at Redeemed Christian Church of God, Divine Pavilion, Uselu Quarters, Benin City, today 16th August 2020.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gloria_adagbon/status/1294946009156653057

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-GlTuRXxjk
i thought he has a case of fraud with efcc
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by henryhemon(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Enoch07:

I wanted to really reply you but then I saw your pics, I'll leave you be

Me too, I saw her pics and I knew this one is a lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by ForestHill: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool when the RIGHTEOUS are in AUTHORITY,the people rejoice Proverbs 29:2 cool
God can never be mocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Chekwume16(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
How do you define growth in a church? If it is in terms of wealth or congregation then you have lost it.
Aufbauh:

How do your trust affect the church growth.
Keep your trust in ur pocket.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by pretyval: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Only in Nigeria...
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Profadvocate: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Was it not same man that was encouraging aguero to do evil on election

Let him go back to God because u can only deceive man not God
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
What a shame. Well church is a public place even for politicians to campaign.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by OnyeFely: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mockery of the pulpit. I wonder y they would give him the pulpit to make a mockery of the gospel.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by 6digitscomrade: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Aufbauh:
The most distinguished Incoming Governor of Edo State!
The Good lord will see you through.
blasphemy
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by okeyumez(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Explain what makes him evil? Have you had an encounter with him before?
iddonla:
Ekwensu pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Jostoman: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:
The Prayer of the wicked is an abomination unto the Lord

I won’t be surprised to hear , OSHIOMOLE is a Chior Master or Sunday School teacher in that Church

Baba God have mercy on us embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by chukwuibuipob: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
anonimi:

A thief is righteous since Oshiomole forgave his lootocratic sins with the APC broom
Anonimi the PD pigs,TAX COLLECTORS,Den of killer poster guy.U are still in PAIN since 2015. grin grincheesy.Well,I"LL laff U after Swearing in ceremony of ISE IYANU and rub salt to Ur injury come 2023.Stay safe till then wink grin
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Yus2020: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
RCCG is business
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Donaldomo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
The Lord is your strength, my Pastor! We will be praying for you. God will give Edo a true son of the Kingdom whose word will be his bond and the light of the gospel will radiate in Edo once again.

Congratulations in advance, Sir!
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Timfreds(m): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Just hope he's a true Christian and pastor. Because it's not easy for a true Child of God to be a politician in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Useless church! Always producing political thieves and rapists as pastors.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool when the RIGHTEOUS are in AUTHORITY,the people rejoice Proverbs 29:2 cool

Ortom is a pastor too. Just remember
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Evercurious(f): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=chukwuibuipob post=92878732] cool when the RIGHTEOUS are in AUTHORITY,the people rejoice Proverbs 29:2 cool[/quote

which righteous ? Abeg talk another thing.. Osibanjo nko? Abeg Redeemed Church has really produce some funny crops of pastors. .. That church has become a caricature in christendom ... God forgive us
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Passionate888: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Pyrate Confraternity pastor, RCCG sef, na so one of their pastor wey be lecturer dey wire girls anyhow for him office so tey them name am 'hold table'.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by smirn(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Aufbauh:
The most distinguished Incoming Governor of Edo State!
The Good lord will see you through.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by jrusky(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
favor914:
Sango & Obantala, should pursue you and your Family to the cliff of the everlasting lake of fire & perpetually station you there, Ignorant Demon.

Haa and you are a lady? Sis how come you know the names of all these redlight no mercy dieties?

Hhhmmm you sabi curse oo sis.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by chukwuibuipob: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
ForestHill:
God can never be mocked
U are rite.God ways are not our ways.Nor be him appoint himself a Pastor.There's a Mark on ISE IYANU dat distinguished.TOUCH NOT cool wink
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Kaydans(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
No wonder RCCG doesn't speak up again.
They are gradually turning into a political party.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by escohido123: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrALIVE:
Only in a confused and backward thinking country like Nigeria will people attack a pastor who is in active politics....but they will be praising devil incarnates and blood sucking demons that occupy various leadership positions in Nigeria.

Shame on you all.
I repeat Shame On you.
Tueh!!!!!!!!!

He is a criminal and not a real pastor.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Zeezy81: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Enoch07:

I wanted to really reply you but then I saw your pics, I'll leave you be

Forget her. She is one of those prostitutes sponsored by Tony Kabaka

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by tot(f): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
sreamsense:
Ride on pastor, God is your strength. He will strengthen you and protect you and your family from evil ones through out your tenors (if you win) and gives you necessary grace to remain committed to His stewardship.

Many of you castigating him are ignorant and hypocrites. You will be shouting our leaders are evil and when somebody who is morally fair from religion cycle comes out to serve, you will be shouting he has joined evil as if you are holier than them in the first place.

He owes nobody apology, he is serving God and not man; relationship with God is personal, he can only give account to God and not human; politics is dirty, but we pray we need people of integrity and morally sound profile, and when this people become bold and come out, you will be shouting again. If joining politics is easy, go and join or tell your family members that are holier than him to come out and lead us.

Politics is a profession, there are certain people in the Bible who contributed to their nation building; most of Jesus's disciples had their professions they practice. Jesus didn't say you shouldn't join politics, but being carefully is the key. As a pastor, he knows his boundary. He can't go back again into cultism now because he has been redeemed and whoever that is in Christ is a new creature, old things has past...

Many jobless online miscreants are also brainless, when somebody is implicated or mention by one hungry blog does not mean he has been found guilty, but many of this jobless online miscreants will judge that person already with their ignorances and the worst part of it is that, these set of people don't reverse even if the person involved is cleared of allegation or misconduct.

Many of these people are even worse than people they are castigating. Pastor, ride on, we are praying for you to give you grace to balance up. God bless you, God bless our able president Buhari and his vice president, you are doing your best, more grace for you to do more

6 good paragraphs!! Do you know what you could have used that time to achieve that would add good value to your life? Does Ize-iyamu know you 1 to 1?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
iddonla:
Ekwensu pastor

Tell it to God
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Enoch07:
I no trust RCCG again, since they gave us VP

Cry to God not nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Couple Wear IPOB Attire At Their Wedding In Owerri (Photos) / Angry Worshippers Attack Saraki, Emir, Ex-minister, Dignitaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.