Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin (50210 Views)

Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Lawbaron: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
iddonla:
Ekwensu pastor
I spot an ipob
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Iko5000: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Me wailing lol lol .
sreamsense:

If time has come to do as you said and you are expert at identifying fake pastors who are in politics. Is it not better for you to bring out your family members that are holier than him to come into politics or you that is holier than him should come out and contest instead of engaging on regular 3D-wailing ?
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by geoffez: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
joelbooks:
Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches at Redeemed Christian Church of God, Divine Pavilion, Uselu Quarters, Benin City, today 16th August 2020.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gloria_adagbon/status/1294946009156653057

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-GlTuRXxjk
Rccg at it again,Edo's run for your dear life after campaigning for bubu and prof in redemption camp,you can see what we finally got from them,why always using redeemed and they always end up giving wrong leaders?.
God please help your church bcs it's been turn gradually into political arena with trained heartless leaders
Rccg,no now not again
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by explosiveskull(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
sreamsense:

Senseless to you because you have no reasonable human sense to decode the message. Please, tell sensible individual in your family to interprete to you so you can understand the context message and tell the person I said he/she should constantly monitor you from posting rubbish online anytime you get Free MTN megabytes on your phone and help you tag @senseless at your moniker so sensible people can understand whom they are communicating with
This one needs mental rehabilitation and anti-rabies vaccine .
He will soon enter express road naked,
Kai! I pity your miserable confused life.
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by cyrusmillz: 3:22pm On Feb 16
AroleOduduwa2:
Something isn’t right about this church and before you say anything I am a Christian. I saw a video of the GO raising a magic wand, telling the worshippers to look at it and pray while looking at it. I also saw an interview of Patrick Obahiagbon saying pastor Ize Iyamu is a redeem pastor and they have the crowd, when Seun said the Muslim community has endorsed Gov. Obaseki, does it mean the church is set up for political gimmicks and their members are just a tool.
Hmmmm. The church truly has the numbers ... but what's happening in our society
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by cyrusmillz: 3:22pm On Feb 16
DEROX:
wink by sep19 it will be pastor governor ize iyamu

LoL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja / Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.