Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers (3867 Views)

This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Shugavee(f): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol you like wahala sha grin
grin grin
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Camelot65: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Chii59:

You're right. In this case, a lot of men demand for submission like their next breathe.
Even on nairaland.
If you see your lover as your partner you can demand loyalty, honesty and other things but not to be submissive.
For a whole adult to be made to become submissive to another adult, shows there is no equality there. None. At. All.
And the bdsm thing sha grin grin
Are you religious??
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Camelot65:
Are you religious??
What does it matter?

2 Likes

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by baralatie(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Rgade:

God bless all men out there that won't let themselves be fleeced of their hard earned money by these creatures with nothing but vagina and a huge sense of entitlement.
Those creatures aren't even qualified to be described with the adjective "stingy".
grin
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by baralatie(m): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
MJBOLT:
it takes a serial begger to know a stingy person
yeepa
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by danilmo: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Zzor:
yes ooo, all this Penis people that we have around these days sef LMAO

U mean the penis wey we dey use drill una Toto arrhhh Long live to the penis people all over. they are the real niggars. Ekun baba grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by cooooooks(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Yall should leave NL because in the normal wlrmd, women are bringing a lot to the table.

[Quote author=Trex4 post=92885593]What exactly happened to being a feminist and having your own money? Isn't it Degrading to women to think that any man coming into your life must have monetary and financial value? Like a beggar and a giver sort of dichotomy? undecided[/quote]
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
Very important

E pain you say men don dey wise up.. Go to hell BITCH grin tongue
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by emmaodet: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2020
Chii59:

The problem I have with some young adults is that they don't know what they want.
For every choice you make there are Pros and Cons.
For example, the advantage of dating an independent woman is that she's bringing something to the table.
On the flip side, that independent side of her will never allow her to be fully submissive. She has seen life, probably gone through different men, and is most likely around late 20s and above.

On the other hand, a young, docile 19 year old is younger, maybe prettier but most likely jobless.
You're going to have to spend on her.
She may or may not question your moves, but then she hasn't really experienced life. She might even be childish.

The problem is that a lot of young men (in this case) want to HAVE IT ALL.
An independent yet submissive, woman who pays her fair share of the bills and has no problem obeying whatever he says.
You can't have it all.

Sure, 00% correct

1 Like

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by DreamyEyes: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2020
Shugavee:
hving my own money imply I pray or date a stingy man ? Tufia
Someone just said "it takes a serial beggar to identify a stingy person " cheesy cheesy
That's a heavy knock out grin grin

And he's right wink

1 Like

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2020
these vagina people won't just keep quiet undecided
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by solonubinho(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2020
Shugavee:
Very important

Don't go and work for your money. Werey.
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Powerfly(f): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Chii59:

The problem I have with some young adults is that they don't know what they want.
For every choice you make there are Pros and Cons.
For example, the advantage of dating an independent woman is that she's bringing something to the table.
On the flip side, that independent side of her will never allow her to be fully submissive. She has seen life, probably gone through different men, and is most likely around late 20s and above.

On the other hand, a young, docile 19 year old is younger, maybe prettier but most likely jobless.
You're going to have to spend on her.
She may or may not question your moves, but then she hasn't really experienced life. She might even be childish.

The problem is that a lot of young men (in this case) want to HAVE IT ALL.
An independent yet submissive, woman who pays her fair share of the bills and has no problem obeying whatever he says.
You can't have it all.

You've said it all.. I could'nt aggree any less!.

1 Like

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Shugavee(f): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
This thread is so funny mehn , triggered niggas grin
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Youngpo413: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Chii59:

Issa "tit-for-tat" sturvs undecided
you this trouble maker.
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Plut01: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
If you as a lady think the only way to live your life is to have a man that will spend on you...............It is better you take an offering plate and join those Abokis at Ketu market, Iwo road and start collecting offering.

1 Like

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Phenomenal16(f): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Some of this penis ppl are very complicated
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by tiwadola: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
No man is stingy.is either u r not worth spending on or he doesn't love u.

2 Likes

Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Shugavee:
so because I am a PROUD FEMINIST I should pray for a stingy man ? Call my feminism whatever u like.
you sound like a damaged woman.... My sister hustle oooo men dey para or ur vjay will suffer
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Sangre: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Acumen01:
you sound like a damaged woman.... My sister hustle oooo men dey para or ur vjay will suffer
she is not a feminist, a real feminist does not expect to be pampered a real feminist pays her bills a real feminist does not pretend . A real feminist does not feel she should be given what she wants and if she is not she starts preaching 'stop hating women story' . She is a typical female not a feminist because the word doesnt exist. Everyone is hiding under that word just to be established even former well known 'prostitutes' around the world namely Kardashians, Cardi B and the others. It's the new 'in' thing to maintain global relevance. Ignore them bro
Re: Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers by Powerfly(f): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
How much do you love me?
Me: I Love you 5900 naira.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... / Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? / What Is The Differnce B/w Kiss And Romance And What Are The Similarities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.