Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Please Brethren Assist Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Brethren Assist Me (804 Views)

Naira Land Kindly Assist Me Please I Need Your Help / Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! / My Wife's Ex. Someone Should Assist Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Brethren Assist Me by jmdw02: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Good day all .
please Read my story below and put me into consideration
This is my first time of seeking for financial assistance here as i don't have means again to seek for my daily needs.

I am an undergraduate of statistical sciences, i do work just to support my finances but immediately the covid-19 pandemic i lost the job totally because the private firm went on leave as the woman business had crumbled and since then my savings is no more as i had already paid my house rent before the pandemic starts.

So since April now i don't have a job but just recently i saw an advertisement and i was asked to come for interview with some of my documents because i applied with ssce the work is in Abuja and i will have to travel from Kaduna to Abuja next week

Please i need financial assistance that will aid my transportation fare from Kaduna to Abuja because i don't want to miss this opportunity.

I will be glad for consideration and also your prayers are needed for me tk secure the job despite its wages i don't mind as far it fetches me and i ain't just staying at home doing nothing

Pls here is my account details

Access bank
Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by jmdw02: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please i can't receive alert because I lost my sim card connected to my account.

In case anyone want to help me you can signify please so that i will know.
Because i can't receive alert messages
Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
U Need 2 Do Something Abt Dis By Getting Anything Or Job 2 Do No Matter How Little D Earning May Be.
Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by jmdw02: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Truvel:
U Need 2 Do Something Abt Dis By Getting Anything Or Job 2 Do No Matter How Little D Earning May Be.
Yes sir i have gotten an invitation for interview.
Just that i need some assistance for me to be able to travel for the intervview
Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by UDUJ(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
jmdw02:

Yes sir i have gotten an invitation for interview.
Just that i need some assistance for me to be able to travel for the intervview

Show us the interview invitation letter.

This is a new account created July 22. It's a common practice for scammers to create new accounts for scams, begging et al.

Show us the interview invitation letter
Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by Offpoint: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
If you're serious you'll show us proofs
Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by jmdw02: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2020
UDUJ:

Show us the interview invitation letter.

This is a new account created July 22. It's a common practice for scammers to create new accounts for scams, begging et al.

Show us the interview invitation letter
How am i going to post a phone conversation as evidence.
The place is not that official just a supermarket who needs a cashier and it was a friend of mine that helped me search for the job so he called me few days ago to meet him and he will direct me to the Super market.

And moreover i discovered Nairaland last month when my cousin bro told me about this great site
Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by jmdw02: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Offpoint:
If you're serious you'll show us proofs
The place is not that official just a supermarket who needs a cashier and it was a friend of mine that helped me search for the job so he called me few days ago to meet him and he will direct me to the Super market.

Sir i am serious.

God is my witness, believe me
Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by Offpoint: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
jmdw02:

Sir i am serious.

God is my witness, believe me
If what you're saying content any element of truth, then have you given a critical thought about relocating?

Who will you stay with in Abuja?
Who will sponsor your feeding and daily transport to work for a month?

What's the job salary? Can the salary cover up all your expenses for the first month?

And what's the assurance you'll get the job?

These are critical assessments you need to make before you make a move...

1 Like

Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by jmdw02: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Offpoint:

If what you're saying content any element of truth, then have you given a critical thought about relocating?

Who will you stay with in Abuja?
Who will sponsor your feeding and daily transport to work for a month?

What's the job salary? Can the salary cover up all your expenses for the first month?

And what's the assurance you'll get the job?

These are critical assessments you need to make before you make a move...

I have a friend in Abuja and he is ready to assist me in terms of food and the work place is not that far since he has a bike ,he will surely give me a ride ......as for the salary it should be around 15k and i am ready to manage it as far i won't be staying at home doing nothing
Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by Offpoint: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
jmdw02:

I have a friend in Abuja and he is ready to assist me in terms of food and the work place is not that far since he has a bike ,he will surely give me a ride ......as for the salary it should be around 15k and i am ready to manage it as far i won't be staying at home doing nothing
15k what? It's well.

How much is your TF from KDN to ABJ?
Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by jmdw02: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Offpoint:
15k what? It's well.
How much is your TF from KDN to ABJ?
total expenses is around #3000 sir
Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by jmdw02: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
please i am still soliciting for assistance .I am yet to even see a dime
Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by jmdw02: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
offpoint please sir i am awaiting for your response to my quote
Re: Please Brethren Assist Me by Offpoint: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2020
jmdw02:
offpoint please sir i am awaiting for your response to my quote
Sorry bro, I'm not in the right position to help you... I wish I can.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Caught Doing It On Live Meeting After Forgetting To Turn Off Camera / Married But Lonely / Which Of These Is Your Best African Movie Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.