Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Married But Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married But Lonely (802 Views)

She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. / I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More / Married But No Sex - Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married But Lonely by Sirlancelot(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
I dated my wife officially for 3 years before marriage even as I have known her for nine years or so. We met during my service In Kaduna in 2012.
Earlier this year we got married, around June, we moved back to Lagos to start our life as a young couple. Now the issue is that before we got married,her uncle secure a job for her at Airforce base as civilian staff with 40k salary in kaduna as she live and grow up there in KD. I seriously kicked against this job because I stay in Lagos.
Now as soon as we move to Lagos after marriage in June ,she reported to work in kaduna the following month hoping to get transfer to Lagos base.The transfer didnt come to success, less she stay put in Kd in her friends house. I am staying alone all through this period.
Mind you I also work with Gokada. My wife have left me in disarray. I notice they have less activity going in their school because she stay indoor all through yet she won't listen to my plea to return to Lagos.
I notice her sister is supporting her. I think its because I am not financially buoyant enough reason for all this mess in my life.
I was promised by her family that after marriage she would be transfer yet nothing happen til now. I am in lag, my wife is in kaduna. Unbearable, at this point I am going places I should not be going. My pals any word of advice on what to do? My heart Is heavy now

1 Like

Re: Married But Lonely by Righteousness89(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
This is not Good at all For the Home..
Somebody has to Make a Sacrifice..
Somebody has to Move..

You both need to Secure your Home..

Meanwhile From your Post you seem to be Playing away match already..

Brother, Stop that!
It's EvilIt's not Good for yourself and Your Home at all!
It's against God Almighty! It's Against your Body! It's Against your Home!

2 Likes

Re: Married But Lonely by Connected1: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Una fit dae do online marriage na
Lol
She has to move to Lagos for the good of your marriage.
But make sure you secure a job for her, even if na 30k sef

1 Like

Re: Married But Lonely by Donkalio: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
You guys really need to seat & talk on this. Use wisdom to follow it.
Re: Married But Lonely by luscioustrish(f): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wow...it's too early for this distance
Re: Married But Lonely by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
luscioustrish:
Wow...it's too early for this distance
How far?

do you do online service
Re: Married But Lonely by quintybabe(f): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
You should be grateful you aint married to a lazy woman, i want to assume her reason for refusing to relocate is not to be idle at home. So, If you want her to relocate then help her secure a job at Lagos or go out of your way to make sure she will have something doing when she leaves kaduna.
Re: Married But Lonely by millionboi2: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sirlancelot:
I dated my wife officially for 3 years before marriage even as I have known her for nine years or so. We met during my service In Kaduna in 2012.
Earlier this year we got married, around June, we moved back to Lagos to start our life as a young couple. Now the issue is that before we got married,her uncle secure a job for her at Airforce base as civilian staff with 40k salary in kaduna as she live and grow up there in KD. I seriously kicked against this job because I stay in Lagos.
Now as soon as we move to Lagos after marriage in June ,she reported to work in kaduna the following month hoping to get transfer to Lagos base.The transfer didnt come to success, less she stay put in Kd in her friends house. I am staying alone all through this period.
Mind you I also work with Gokada with 90k salary per month. My wife have left me in disarray. I notice they have less activity going in their school because she stay indoor all through yet she won't listen to my plea to return to Lagos.
I notice her sister is supporting her. I think its because I am not financially buoyant enough reason for all this mess in my life.
I WAS PROMISED BY HER FAMI FAMILY THAT AFTER MARRIAGE SHE would be transfer yet nothing happen til now. I am in lag, my wife is in kaduna. Unbearable, at this point I am going places I should not be going. My pals any word of advice on what to do? My heart Is heavy now
Hahahaha
when u say marriage favors women d more,thy will say u are jeleous:

is obvious you have bn trapped/scammd

Na Low-self esteeme dey push ppl enter marriage now.
Re: Married But Lonely by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

All i can see is a man that is not in charge..
A weakling with Zero Balls..
The breed of men we have this days eeh..
No spine at all..
What a shame..

So you cant order her to comeback and join you in lagos or end the union if she refuses ... ??
Kai.. Wana Yaro Ba ka di ankali wallahi??
I Expect more wailing thread from you soon..
Re: Married But Lonely by dorin27(f): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
This is not good

1 Like

Re: Married But Lonely by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Yoruba people say; "Aya buruku seeni, sugbon ana buruku o seeni, ati aya buruku ati ana buruku k'olorun maje k'ani kan ninu won."

This is bad, you didn't get to know your fiancee and her family before you pulled the trigger, you just followed your instinct, that's not enough man, it's still ok if you don't have kid or pregnancy with her but if you do, you have been dragged in to the club of two children two mothers

Re: Married But Lonely by Sirlancelot(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is not Good at all For the Home..
Somebody has to Make a Sacrifice..
Somebody has to Move..

You both need to Secure your Home..

Meanwhile From your Post you seem to be Playing away match already..

Brother, Stop that!
It's EvilIt's not Good for yourself and Your Home at all!
It's against God Almighty! It's Against your Body! It's Against your Home!
thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married But Lonely by Sirlancelot(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Yoruba people say; "Aya buruku seeni, sugbon ana buruku o seeni, ati aya buruku ati ana buruku k'olorun maje k'ani kan ninu won."

This is bad, you didn't get to know your fiancee and her family before you pulled the trigger, you just followed your instinct, that's not enough man, it's still ok if you don't have kid or pregnancy with her but if you do, you have been dragged in to the club of two children two mothers
thank you for your response,she is pregnant now. I will make my decision soon
Re: Married But Lonely by Sirlancelot(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

All i can see is a man that is not in charge..
A weakling with Zero Balls..
The breed of men we have this days eeh..
No spine at all..
What a shame..

So you cant order her to comeback and join you in lagos or end the union if she refuses ... ??
Kai.. Wana Yaro Ba ka di ankali wallahi??
I Expect more wailing thread from you soon..
thaank you sir I will make my decision soon
Re: Married But Lonely by Sirlancelot(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
quintybabe:
You should be grateful you aint married to a lazy woman, i want to assume her reason for refusing to relocate is not to be idle at home. So, If you want her to relocate then help her secure a job at Lagos or go out of your way to make sure she will have something doing when she leaves kaduna.
definately,i am planning of getting shop for her for business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Most Beautiful Slay Queens In The World / Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? / I Have A Question. Is Neco Still Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.