Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! (11032 Views)

DSS Are Rascals; Fayose Storms Aso Villa, Clashes With Buhari... / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan / Jonathan Says South-West Leaders (Non-PDP) Are Rascals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by 3kay945(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2011
GEJ VS Tinubu = 1 - 1
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by aljharem11(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2011
blink182:

I so love what ACN and its leaders are doing, next time Mr President will think twice before talking. See the way a whole seating president is being made a mockery of. Drunk fisherman whose boat is about to capsize. . . Sweet

it just shows that ACN and most of the people of the south west are rascal

Jonathan you are right on that

i mean how can a public figures be exchanging words to each other through the media undecided
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by ziccoit: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2011
Over 80% of Nigerians,whether genuinely or sentimentally, supported GEJ just before and as soon as he came on board. All these angers came out of dejection and lack lustre   performance of our dear president, turned PDP presidential candidate. And a love offered but rejected would definitely turned to a hot anger.

And, people know being a PDP presidential candidate is sine qua non to having won the election. So, if this should happen (GOD FORBID), Nigeria is in for another four years of wastage and backwardness.

Come, let me tell ya. A government that fail to perform within 3-6 month of inception would never be a good one if given 30 solid years to rule. I would prove this; the only time Nigerians ever enjoyed a good governance was during the regime of Muritala Muhammed who ruled for just 6 months post destruction.

GEJ, is definitely going to be the worst ever if elected.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by debosky(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2011
To apply the idiotic logic of GEJ supporters, did Tinubu call anybody's name? grin grin grin
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by aljharem11(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
ziccoit:

Over 80% of Nigerians,whether genuinely or sentimentally, supported GEJ just before and as soon as he came on board. All these angers came out of dejection and lack lustre   performance of our dear president, turned PDP presidential candidate. And a love offered but rejected would definitely turned to a hot anger.

And, people know being a PDP presidential candidate is sine qua non to having won the election. So, if this should happen (GOD FORBID), Nigeria is in for another four years of wastage and backwardness.

Come, let me tell ya. A government that fail to perform within 3-6 month of inception would never be a good one if given 30 solid years to rule. I would prove this; the only time Nigerians ever enjoyed a good governance was during the regime of Muritala Muhammed who ruled for just 6 months post destruction.

you are right but is ACN better the so called progressives that impose candidates on there people undecided
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by OWOLAYEMO: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
If GEJ is a Drunk Fisherman then Tinubu must be the wine tapper. Case of Pot calling kettle black.mshhhhhhhhhew
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by 3kay945(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2011
ziccoit:

he even said it that, he should be judge with what he would  be able to achieved before April, but what has he been able to achieved?
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by sbeezy8: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2011
Why are people so TRIBALISTIC- Im not talking about GEJ or tinubu

because neither of their comments were tribalistic.
I just what these dumb Nigerians who viewed it as that.

what yoruba from the sw  does not fish or eat fish? Tinubu also said GEJ boat is about to sink and theres nothing tribalistic about it.

GEJ- obviously didnt mean that SW people are rascals he meant opposition, and it turned into something else.

fact remains GEJs support team is MAINLY the SW. cause if the SW jumped shipat PDP primaries and didnt support him I guarantee EVERYTHING else would fall apart.

Imagine if the SW PDP-obj vote for a northerner or SWer I GUARANTEE the middle belt core north and of course the SE would ahve never supported GED. SE would be thinking of zoning, Middle belt would have been used by the north etc

Though I DONT LIKE obj AND THE pdp SW - fact remains HAD THEY SAID THERE IS NO zoning Niger deltans east and core north would be singing the same tuneZONING TUNE
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by seanet02: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
alj harem1:

you are right but is ACN better the so called progressives that impose candidates on there people undecided
in one sentence, which will you prefer between a Party that imposes candidates like Fashola and delivers the dividends of democracy to the masses than a Party that conducts a Free and Fair Primary in which Candidates like Akala and OGD Were the winners only for a product of free and fair primary not to Deliver despite being a product of free and fair primaries
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by jason123: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2011
sbeezy8:

Why are people so TRIBALISTIC- Im not talking about GEJ or tinubu

because neither of their comments were tribalistic.
I just what these dumb Nigerians who viewed it as that.

what yoruba from the sw  does not fish or eat fish? Tinubu also said GEJ boat is about to sink and theres nothing tribalistic about it.

GEJ- obviously didnt mean that SW people are rascals he meant opposition, and it turned into something else.

fact remains GEJs support team is MAINLY the SW. cause if the SW jumped shipat PDP primaries and didnt support him I guarantee EVERYTHING else would fall apart.

Imagine if the SW PDP vote for a northerner I GUARANTEE the middle belt core north and of course the SE would ahve never supported GED. SE would be thinking of zoning, Middle belt would have been used by the north etc

Though I DONT LIKE obj AND THE pdp SW - fact remains HAD THEY SAID THERE IS NO zoning Niger deltans east and core north would be singing the same tune

WELL SAID! It was the so called Yoruba man that imposed him on Nigerian. In fact, the SW was happy but now his statement was just politicised.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by karlmax2: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2011
It is only a rascal that would impose.his wife,his son inlaw,his daugther and other acn rascal osoba who imposed his son and the other rascal lam adesina who also imposed his son they where all impose on a party it is only a rascal that would impose 3 toll gate on one local government area,it is only a rascal that would sieze land meant for hospital for private estate
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

I fear our sentiments and ethnic idiosyncrasies mostly get the better of us when issues are brought to fore, (especially Politics and Religion).

Why can't we be blind to our ethnic/religious differences and discuss productively. Our behavior (not our Bad Leaders) is actually the wedge that is holding back the wheel of progress. Bad leaders simply see a bunch of intelligent but disorganized, xenophobic, emotion-driven and definitely arm-chair social activists whose angry words are only as threatening as the e-paper it is written on.

So yes it is GEJ pointedly committed a political faux-pas that can only be corrected with a public apology (never in Nigeria and definitely not during Election year). that aside,[s] who is Tinubu to call his President a Drunk Fisherman[/s] (is that not treasonable  grin)
this is hypocrisy.you gave jonathan an excuse for calling yoruba politicians rascals even though he didnt make any public apology while you decided to crucify tinubu for calling him a fisherman.btw is he not a fisherman ?
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by jason123: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2011
karl max:

It is only a rascal that would impose.his wife,his son inlaw,his daugther and other acn rascal osoba who imposed his son and the other rascal lam adesina who also imposed his son they where all impose on a party it is only a rascal that would impose 3 toll gate on one local government area,it is only a rascal that would sieze land meant for hospital for private estate

Are you calling Adesina a rascal? shocked shocked
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by sbeezy8: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
[size=13pt]The best thing for yoruba do is support related ethnic groups like the Hausas do and the Ibos do.[/size]

the section of the country that was calling for presidency to be transferredto GEJ of the country was from the SW.
When Obj said Yaradua should hand over thats when Gowon, Danjuma decided to to agree.

are you kidding me? When did Apga and the nplf decide to supprt Obj was is not AFTER he won the PDP primaries.

SW-pdp always had his back. I cant wait for 2015
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Beaf: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
“I can assure you that we will take back Lagos, Ekiti and Osun; we will control the entire South-West. Lagos is important to us and I am happy that we have presented our flag to a capable candidate, [Dr Ade] Dosunmu. The entire South-West is too important, too sophisticated and too educated to be in the hands of rascals,”

-GEJ

[size=14pt]What is so wrong with the statement above, except to fools?[/size]

Why a drug baron like Tinubu, whose mind is likely adled beyond measure should insult Niger Deltans is beyond me.
ACN is indeed a regional party that is not only small minded, but ethnically bigoted and led by rascals.

To Tinubu, Niger Deltans are drunken fishermen who venture on land to seek favours from "genuine" Nigerians; is there it any surprise that ACN is condemned to being a regional party with little consequence outside the SW? Has'nt anyone told Tinubu the incredibly obvious, that there is no Nigeria without the ND?
Ethnic bigotry is Nigeria's biggest problem. Tinubu stands condemned.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by ziccoit: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2011
alj harem1:

I am telling you, you  are very right if you don't bother to look beyond your nose.

Why should I bother how many years a PDP, ACN ,LP ANPP, name one candidate has been in government if he could provide the best of the best(s) for the Nigerians.

PDP has said it many time without number that the party would continue to dominate the political arena for the next 50 years!
Yes this is possible if the party ensure a focused, coherent, accountable, serious, strong, progressive, secured government. Alas PDP instead has proved beyond reasonable doubt that the party has nothing to offer Nigerians in the last 12 years.

Now how could the party continue to rule us despite this? Yes, this is possible by further impoverish the populace, promoting corruptions, failing to combat poverty, making the country insecured and widening the already wide gap between the populace and the few corrupt ones.
So, during the electioneering campaign and voting the hunger bitten people (like those stamped to death recently) would come out after being bought in by the priviledged ones using the government money. Can you see now that the only way for PDP to continue in government is to continuing water the seed of poverty.

As for ACN, as much as I don't support imposition of candidate, let consider the kennedy's, the bush's etc. In as much as you can deliver I don't care where you are belong or  from. We only see this as being bad because the richest family in Nigeria is the one with a son/daughter in government. And we all know over 90% of their riches is from corruptions. I am telling you, political leadership is only incorruptibly made attractive  in Nigeria. We shouldn't have to fight over who get what had it been they followed the rules and regulations.

The PDP government has nothing to offer Nigerian and GEJ is going to fail as he is failing now if elected.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by sbeezy8: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
Beaf:

-GEJ

[size=14pt]What is so wrong with the statement above, except to fools?[/size]

Why a drug baron like Tinubu, whose mind is likely adled beyond measure should insult Niger Deltans is beyond me.
ACN is indeed a regional party that is not only small minded, but ethnically bigoted and led by rascals.

To Tinubu, Niger Deltans are drunken fishermen who venture on land to seek favours from "genuine" Nigerians; is there it any surprise that ACN is condemned to being a regional party with little consequence outside the SW? Has'nt anyone told Tinubu the incredibly obvious, that there is no Nigeria without the ND?
Ethnic bigotry is Nigeria's biggest problem. Tinubu stands condemned.

youre actually doing the same thing those who turned goodlucks statement into a tribalistic one.

I dont see whats tribalistic about tinubus comment or GEJ- considering I dont know any SW who doesNOT EAT fish and Aworis Ijebu Ilajes Okitipupas, ETC who dont fish themselves. or do you think there are no fisherMAN in the SW?

hahaha

jason123:

WELL SAID! It was the so called Yoruba man that imposed him on Nigerian. In fact, the SW was happy but now his statement was just politicised.

GEJ wasnt being tribalic and neither was tinubu- its just what some DUMB nigerian want to make us think. i mean Im sure you know the NUMEROUS yoruba peeps who eat FISH.  and thats what we are known for
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by oolumide: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
ACN as usual is playing the ethnic joker and sentiment, I am a Yoruba person, i will rather support Jonathan than Tinubu or ACN, because, with the likes of Tinubu, if ACN gets to power it will be worse than PDP. Johnathan is a more broad minded person than Tinubu and is cohorts, and they are ACN leaders not south west leaders for your information.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by sbeezy8: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2011
AND . .  i wonder what would make one think ACN is a regional party?

even if it was can you name any other southern party or even northern party as relevant as ACN?

i think not. but I like the SW as a regional party- if it goes national it loses its appeal to yur average SW person

if ACN get elected in other states and co . . . I wont like it anymore.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by leyonarde: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2011
hi ,
if you want to go any beneficial field so you may join this site and may get lot of
opportunity to get success.
thanks
------------------------------
wholesale lots
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Greycells(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2011
Asiwaju and GEJ - BOTH ARE RASCAL BASKET MOUTHS. grin grin grin
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by alldone(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
Oh so asiwaju has insulted the president. ok
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by fredoooooo: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
One who live in a glass house never throw the first stone , word is like a egg once it fell it can never be pack together , Nxt time GEJ will think before he say a word ,
Am sure we all know what this will lead to if it were to be the north
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by jason123: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2011
alldone:

Oh so asiwaju has insulted the president. ok

Yes, he insulted the president as the president insulted him! So what are you going to do about it?
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by jason123: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
fredoooooo:

One who live in a glass house never throw the first stone , word is like a egg once it fell it can never be pack together , Nxt time GEJ will think before he say a word ,
Am sure we all know what this will lead to if it were to be the north

Exactly, please do not mind them. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by olinto: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
In this country we ve to take ourself as 1,whether yoruba,ibo and hausa
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by manny4life(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2011
jason123:

Exactly, please do not mind them. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

jason123:

Yes, he insulted the president as the president insulted him! So what are you going to do about it?

I think everyone is misunderstanding the concept behind his intentions. He did not insult Mr. Tinubu, and even if he did, I'm sure Nigerians are known for their respect, even if you do not respect the president, at least give deference to the Office of the President. I am not giving excuses for him , but the he did not act well either.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2011
olinto:

awe, lo joko si korner kan jpr.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by manny4life(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Speak English.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by jason123: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2011
manny4life:

I think everyone is misunderstanding the concept behind his intentions. He did not insult Mr. Tinubu, and even if he did, I'm sure Nigerians are known for their respect, even if you do not respect the president, at least give deference to the Office of the President. I am not giving excuses for him , but the he did not act well either.

The point is that NONE of them acted well. But when someone from a particular region is insulted, then, it is only fair to return the insult WITHOUT ANYONE CRYING FOUL.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
olinto:

Ileke-IdI:

manny4life:

Speak English.

Transl. : My friend, go and sit down in one corner, jor.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by jason123: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2011
manny4life:

By the way, the way these Ijaws are insulting the SW is unfair because it was the SW that put him there. It was the SW that stood with him when Ojukwu and the SE was supporting IBB. It was the SW that STOOD with him when other people were talking about removing him. Now he wants to bite the hands that fed him. It is not done that way.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-426847.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440358.64.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-515531.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-515783.128.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Bars Dogara, Jibrin From Talking To Press / Legend Golden Care Foundation Holds Foolball Tournament in Kuje Prison / Christmas: Umahi Despatches Buses To Transport Ebonyians In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.