Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! (11031 Views)

DSS Are Rascals; Fayose Storms Aso Villa, Clashes With Buhari... / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan / Jonathan Says South-West Leaders (Non-PDP) Are Rascals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by manny4life(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
jason123:

The point is that NONE of them acted well. But when someone from a particular region is insulted, then, it is only fair to return the insult WITHOUT ANYONE CRYING FOUL.

I agree only if insults are returned for insults but you cannot compare apples to oranges. If Mr. Tinubu wanted to return insults, he should have called him a liar deciet and the whole nine yards and not something that has to do with his culture.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by debosky(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^ When you sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind. grin

Like Ima Niboro eloquently said, Tinubu did not mention names, so anyone who thinks of themselves as drunken drowning sailors should feel free to adopt the name. grin
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by peaceland(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2011
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by manny4life(m): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Transl. : My friend, go and sit down in one corner, jor.

I like the accent "jor"  grin grin grin
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by jason123: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2011
manny4life:

I agree only if insults are returned for insults but you cannot compare apples to oranges. If Mr. Tinubu wanted to return insults, he should have called him a liar deciet and the whole nine yards and not something that has to do with his culture.

With what GEJ said, he was referring to all the yorubas unknowningly, why? The reason is, if you call their elected leaders rascals, it means you were calling the electorates (yorubas) rascals. Taking into account that all PDP members in the SW are thieves, it only fair for the SW to be angry, isn't it?
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by manny4life(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
jason123:

With what GEJ said, he was referring to all the yorubas unknowningly, why? The reason is, if you call their elected leaders rascals, it means you were calling the electorates (yorubas) rascals. Taking into account that all PDP members in the SW are thieves, it only fair for the SW to be angry, isn't it?

There is reason for frustration butt isn't justified enough for the actions. Like I maintained, if all SW leaders go together and made a stern message either through published opinion or conference, they have a better chance ok killing this issue once and for all rather than individual attack, it uncalled for.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by manny4life(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
debosky:

^^ When you sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind. grin

Like Ima Niboro eloquently said, Tinubu did not mention names, so anyone who thinks of themselves as drunken drowning sailors should feel free to adopt the name. grin

If I read the report correctly, he addressed it to the president because only one person used the term "rascal" and anyone can deduce that he was referring to the president. Though I'm not certain, but I'm sure he actually called his name when he addressed it.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by jason123: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2011
manny4life:

There is reason for frustration butt isn't justified enough for the actions. Like I maintained, if all SW leaders go together and made a stern message either through published opinion or conference, they have a better chance ok killing this issue once and for all rather than individual attack, it uncalled for.

I think it is the individual attacks that is better instead of everyone. Thie reason is, the Lagos ACN are attacking him but the Ekiti or Osun (not too sure) said their should be calm and that the President was misunderstood. If it was everyone, it would be an ethnic battle but it is not, it is simply individuals with political differences. The reason it seems most yorubas ON NL are against him is because they are mostly ACN members. Until he tenders an apology, this attack would continue. A president of a WHOLE nation like Nigeria should never say things like that. The country is too fragile for him to be doing that. MO
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by debosky(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2011
manny4life:

If I read the report correctly, he addressed it to the president because only one person used the term "rascal" and anyone can deduce that he was referring to the president. Though I'm not certain, but I'm sure he actually called his name when he addressed it.

When did GEJ copyright the word rascal? Is he the only fisherman in naija? Abegi

if GEJ can foolishly claim he wasn't talking about ACN governors/leaders, then Tinubu wasn't referring to him. tongue
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by jason123: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
debosky:

When did GEJ copyright the word rascal? Is he the only fisherman in naija? Abegi

if GEJ can foolishly claim he wasn't talking about ACN governors/leaders, then Tinubu wasn't referring to him. tongue

That is the point!
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by sbeezy8: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2011
debosky:

jason123:

That is the point!

I wonder ohhh how ijaw become the only fishermen in WHOLE OF NIGERIA.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by naso2(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2011
jason123:

see your logic. so in Lagos as a case study only yorubas voted for fashola?  Now factor the population of non-yorubas in Lagos alone  and  tell me how  your argument plays out.

On the second bolded part, is it not laughable that an educated person like you(i just think so) is making a senseless statement like this?

By the way, the way these Ijaws are insulting the SW is unfair because it was the SW that put him there. It was the SW that stood with him when Ojukwu and the SE was supporting IBB. It was the SW that STOOD with him when other people were talking about removing him. Now he wants to bite the hands that fed him. It is not done that way.

Are you learning how to insult people or you are just seeking attention?
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2011
seanet02:

in one sentence, which will you prefer between a Party that imposes candidates like Fashola and delivers the dividends of democracy to the masses than a Party that conducts a Free and Fair Primary in which Candidates like Akala and OGD Were the winners only for a product of free and fair primary not to Deliver despite being a product of free and fair primaries

Funny and Unfortunate.Fashola is all ACN can boast of!Just because of mere road repairs.My dear go to Akwa-Ibom and compare the achievement of the Governor there to what your Fashola has done
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by sbeezy8: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2011
Ozin:

Funny and Unfortunate.Fashola is all ACN can boast of!Just because of mere road repairs.My dear go to Akwa-Ibom and compare the achievement of the Governor there to what your Fashola has done

who d hell wants to go to akwa ibom if not for Oil and babes?

[size=13pt]ALL OTHER THIS NEW PAPER REPORT IS FALSE- i read other new paper reports on the SAME subject and non of the other ones said anything about GEJ being a fisherman.[/size]

i believe both GEJ and tinubus comments were made false and turned into something else.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
ehn tinubu was 'grossly misquoted' cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by jason123: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2011
na_so:

see your logic. so in Lagos as a case study only yorubas voted for fashola?  Now factor the population of non-yorubas in Lagos alone  and  tell me how  your argument plays out.

On the second bolded part, is it not laughable that an educated person like you(i just think so) is making a senseless statement like this?

Are you learning how to insult people or you are just seeking attention?

I have said my own. Just to add this,"TINUBU WAS GROSSLY MISQUOTED". cheesy . What is good for the goose is good for the gander!

oyb:

ehn tinubu was 'grossly misquoted' cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

+100 grin
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
is gej a fisherman?

tinubu sha did not say drunk lecturer na? cheesy cheesy cheesy

jason123:

By the way, the way these Ijaws are insulting the SW is unfair because it was the SW that put him there. It was the SW that stood with him when Ojukwu and the SE was supporting IBB. It was the SW that STOOD with him when other people were talking about removing him. Now he wants to bite the hands that fed him. It is not done that way.

don't mind them. is it not obj who installed and is remote controlling gej?

arrant nonsense

the ota tail is wagging the abuja dog and they are running their mouths

if not for obj, gej would be back in uniport right now.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Dikyson: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2011
Get this clear, Democracy is all about vision, transformation and transparency.  Politics is all about  promises no implementation and looting. We should focus and judge people by their CRB, experience and contribution to democracy. not Religion, Tribal and Political party. We have born leaders like ADAM OSHOMOLE, BABASHOLA FASHOLA, GEJ.  So Nigerians think very well and come together to decide who is capable of leading our country Nigeria democratically.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by PhysicsMHD(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2011

Look at that face. undecided

A face only a mother could love.

I think it's clear that ACN isn't getting any votes in Bayelsa come election time.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Meldrick(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
And Tinubu most be a drunk rascal.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
A face only a mother could love.

monkey no fine but im mama like am
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by gare(f): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2011
Tinubu should be very careful of the kind of statement and utterance that he makes if he claims to be a statesman which he should be, but by the why they handle issues they are not fit to be called a statesman/Elder.
Tinubu should have regards for the office of the president which GEJ, and in turn respect the president such utterance should not be made to him or the office.
We all saw what happened in Sudan, and shortly there will be a new country called South Sudan, shortly the South South and other regions in this country will go their separate ways for there to be peace and stop on this name calling
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by manny4life(m): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2011
jason123:

I think it is the individual attacks that is better instead of everyone. Thie reason is, the Lagos ACN are attacking him but the Ekiti or Osun (not too sure) said their should be calm and that the President was misunderstood. If it was everyone, it would be an ethnic battle but it is not, it is simply individuals with political differences. The reason it seems most yorubas ON NL are against him is because they are mostly ACN members. Until he tenders an apology, this attack would continue. A president of a WHOLE nation like Nigeria should never say things like that. The country is too fragile for him to be doing that. MO

I think differently, I honestly believe that a joint strike is better than a divided or better yet individual force. I'm not making excuse for the president, but we need to do better; Nigerians politician have to learn not to attack with meaningless words. I respect Mr. Fashola because he did not use any words but rather criticized the govt rather than this man here who address the man as indirectly, it's so uncalled for. I would rather go with Mr. Fash who called out the president to a debate perhaps to tell him how much of a rascal he is (though I do not side with him) but it shows it Mr. Fash sought counsel and followed what seems like the best idea on how to deal with his grievance.

Please those faces are really ugly, with all the money they can do better on their face. Mr. President is black as s/h/i/t, just my observation, while Mr. Tinubu looks like a depressed fellow no disrespect to anyone.
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2011
Tinubu=Asiwaju of Rascals
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
gare:

Tinubu should be very careful of the kind of statement and utterance that he makes if he claims to be a statesman which he should be, but by the why they handle issues they are not fit to be called a statesman/Elder.
Tinubu should have regards for the office of the president which GEJ, and in turn respect the president such utterance should not be made to him or the office.
We all saw what happened in Sudan, and shortly there will be a new country called South Sudan, shortly the South South and other regions in this country will go their separate ways for there to be peace and stop on this name calling

Shouldnt the office of the President take care what kind of statement comes out of it? If you call people rascals then they are free to call you drunk.

Using Ima Niboros logic Did Tinubu mention GEJ's name? When his father gave birth to him did he name him drunk Fisherman?

But if GEJ and his cohorts like it, they are free to adopt the drunk Fisherman name. deuces
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by wesley80(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
oyb:

monkey no fine but im mama like am

Of course U should know. Bush fish
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by luvinhubby(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2011
BETWEEN TINUBU & GEJ, WE KNOW WHO DRUNKARD IS. cheesy
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
wesley80:

Of course U should know. Bush fish

since you're a gej supporter, i concede that you are grossly misyarning

are you sure you dont mean radical rascal ?  cheesy cheesy

i think goodluck has the fish thing locked down

i have said in the past that i read somewhere that he has a thing for the green bottles, also evidenced by his humonguos nose.

of course since he is not a drunkard, he should not take BAT seriously
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by Rhino5dm: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2011
All PDP political office holders are rascals. oh! sorry i didn't mean to say that  grin grin grin
Re: Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! by aljharem11(m): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

All PDP political office holders are rascals. oh! sorry i didn't mean to say that  grin grin grin

shattap dia, why are u laughing at ur stu.pidity undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? / World's Most Unstable Countries: Nigeria Ranked As One / Why I Was Removed As Governor- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.