Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. (4326 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Rilwayne001: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
Bitter men everywhere, the worse part about these new sets on nairaland is that,They actually think they are making sense, lol , This has opened my eyes to realize there are a lot of bitter men out there , but they will never admit that stinginess and brokenness is their problem. If you hv money and class, trust me u won’t be creating yeye trends to prove a point that’s totally pointless. Group chats really ? Over women r this and that ? Wonders shall never end.

Only on nairaland where men who are men are called simps , by broke men who most times hvnt figured their lives and r stack lonely . It’s alright, anything that makes u sleep at night .

Yes, it's making us sleep at night. However, it's very obvious that the movement is making you lose sleep, the major reason why you had to open this thread to cry like an uncultured little yo-yo.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by sremmlyf(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
I only smell anger and bitterness, mrs woman if you need money you better work for it not waiting for a mugu to pay your bills..we will keep spreading the message to emancipate simps from pussy slavery

36 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Mekenz(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
many atimes I don't blame guys that are bashing our Nigeria gals, I have learnt that mejority of them are speaking out of what they have encountered in the hands of some of our ladies, frankly speaking a large percentage of our gals are so damaged that they have nothing to offer in a relationship, some many of them are money mongers, deceivers, manipulator's and self entitled bitches.

Not long ago I got one small contract job like that, I was so eager to disclose it to my gal, but I resisted the urge, instead if find it necessary to use that medium to test our relationship, so as to take it to another level, only if she can just scale through the test.

so i started forming moody, reduce my frequent calls, start acting broke, when she enquire from me to know what's wrong, I told her categorically without mincing words, that I'm broke, that I stock all my money in one business venture like that, which have refused to yield any profit as we speak, she encouraged me not to give up that things will get back to normal very soon, I said amen. one week past getting to two weeks, i notice her so called love started dwindling, I will call her sometimes she will not pick,I started flashing her to be the one to be calling, but mejority atimes she won't call. she started giving me one flimsy excuses on why she won't visit me whenever I demanded, I will just be laughing in my mind, because I made the whole scenario to look very real, so she started questioning her love for me.

while the arrangements was going on, I will reminisce on the things I have done to her, and why these her attitudinal change shouldn't be necessary. To cap it all she is now avoiding me like a leper lols, I have now broken up with her in my mind, though not official, because I'm waiting for the rightful moment.

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Mywd: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove:
Thread for Expired, Evening, Frustrated and Outdated Newspapers & Leeches to pour out their Frustrations on the scarcity of muguns to leech on lol......Hungry Idiots......Has anyone ever seen the likes of "Cococandy" opening threads to shame Men? That's what we call Class not these hungry Idiots living In face me I slap you looking for a mugun messiah to alleviate and rescue them from their terrible poverty life....... grin grin grin

See finishing

22 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by czarr(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
TRP seems to bother the op more than the state of our economy....you could choose to respond to anything else but you chose TRP and it obviously struck a nerve for you to create this thread.

To the beta simp manginas who support what you say because they are too mentally weak to unlearn and relearn so they can become immune to female manipulations and become the best version of themselves would learn the hard way and end up hating women more.

Continue to spread the red pill guys so as to unplug as much men as we can from the matrix....dont be discouraged by the manginas, we need simps too.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
What can I say?

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Kccheechy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Azin!!! It's really annoying reading the trash posted by the redpill gang... That you experience from past relationships has turned you into something else doesn't mean all men must be like you.. There are still good women out there with genuine intentions for God's sake!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by rowland545(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
This thread is not living up to expectations... I want blood....red pillers( anti simp) vs evening newspapers.( feminist)

Go guys fight dirty expose each other...while I sit and sip my kunu aya

8 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mekenz:
[s]many atimes I don't blame guys that are bashing our Nigeria gals, I have learnt that mejority of them are speaking out of what they have encountered in the hands of some of our ladies, frankly speaking a large percentage of our gals are so damaged that they have nothing to offer in a relationship, some many of them are money mongers, deceivers, manipulator's and self entitled bitches.

Not long ago I got one small contract job like that, I was so eager to disclose it to my gal, but I resisted the urge, instead if find it necessary to use that medium to test our relationship, so as to take it to another level, only if she can just scale through the test.

so i started forming moody, reduce my frequent calls, start acting broke, when she enquire from me to know what's wrong, I told her categorically without mincing words, that I'm broke, that I stock all my money in one business venture like that, which have refused to yield any profit as we speak, she encouraged me not to give up that things will get back to normal very soon, I said amen. one week past getting to two weeks, i notice her so called love started dwindling, I will call her sometimes she will not pick,I started flashing her to be the one to be calling, but mejority atimes she won't call. she started giving me one flimsy excuses on why she won't visit me whenever I demanded, I will just be laughing in my mind, because I made the whole scenario to look very real, so she started questioning her love for me.

while the arrangements was going on, I will reminisce on the things I have done to her, and why these her attitudinal change shouldn't be necessary. To cap it all she is now avoiding me like a leper lols, I have now broken up with her in my mind, though not official, because I'm waiting for the rightful moment.[/s]
we are used to all the formulated stories . We hear you

2 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
grin vagina people!

23 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by ImaIma1(f): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mekenz:
many atimes I don't blame guys that are bashing our Nigeria gals, I have learnt that mejority of them are speaking out of what they have encountered in the hands of some of our ladies, frankly speaking a large percentage of our gals are so damaged that they have nothing to offer in a relationship, some many of them are money mongers, deceivers, manipulator's and self entitled bitches.

while the arrangements was going on, I will reminisce on the things I have done to her, and why these her attitudinal change shouldn't be necessary. To cap it all she is now avoiding me like a leper lols, I have now broken up with her in my mind, though not official, because I'm waiting for the rightful moment.

When I see all this bashing of Nigerian females especially like the bolded, I always wonder if these Nigerian males think they are perfect or whole...like they themselves are without flaws like their counterparts.

Bashing didn't start today and it will not end now. What usually happens is that sooner or later, these men eat their own words.

4 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Camelot65: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Camelot65: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Camelot65: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
Bitter men everywhere, the worse part about these new sets on nairaland is that,They actually think they are making sense, lol , This has opened my eyes to realize there are a lot of bitter men out there , but they will never admit that stinginess and brokenness is their problem. If you hv money and class, trust me u won’t be creating yeye trends to prove a point that’s totally pointless. Group chats really ? Over women r this and that ? Wonders shall never end.

Only on nairaland where men who are men are called simps , by broke men who most times hvnt figured their lives and r stack lonely . It’s alright, anything that makes u sleep at night .
What's redpill??

what's wrong with it??

why do you feel angry towards it??

Qualities/ traits of the bolded please?

15 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Camelot65:
What's redpill??

what's wrong with it??

why do you feel angry towards it??

Qualities/ traits of the bolded please?
angered ?? No , I only pity them , they are just everywhere displaying their pained selves.
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
angered ?? No , I only pity them , they are just everywhere displaying their pained self
And what have you been doing aunty??

13 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Camelot65: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
angered ?? No , I only pity them , they are just everywhere displaying their pained selves.
Pity them?? Lol ,Instead you shouldn't bother creating a thread about it

you're yet to answer the last question I asked

10 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shanklee:

And what have you been doing aunty??
excuse me ?
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
excuse me ?
It's not a question ma!

9 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by revolt(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tne only negative thing for you about these men isn't their attitude or nature... your yard stick for calling them bitter is being broke and stingy.. when women are called bitter its usually their rude bad behaviour or whoring,, consequences of their failed relationships which they destroyed and after sleeping around and being used and dumped / making bad decisions based on feminist delusional principles ...start going to shiloh. Its fummy the only thing that validates a man is his free giver nature for you. Why are women not judged by whether they're stingy(99.9%are stingy). Truth is this tells how you think. Prolly looking for a man to leech on to. Why must he give you .... i thought you were equal to men? Loool

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:

So true. I agree with everything you've written.

2 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Mekenz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
we are used to all the formulated stories . We hear you
truth will always remain bitter, so many men are now waking up and seeing the evil antics of today's women, is just a matter of time, so many will be liberated.

16 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Lazycyndy(f): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
All Nigerian red pillers are angry bitter souls. I don't take their rants seriously.

4 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Lazycyndy(f): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mekenz:
truth will always remain bitter, so many men are now waking up and seeing the evil antics of today's women, is just a matter of time, so many will be liberated.

Yes, that was the same thing most feminists believed against men now the movement is half filled with crazy people.

You guys are very bitter and demented, very uncouth and highly uncivilized.

3 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mekenz:
na them cheesy
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by ubunja(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Death to Simps

Everlasting life to the Red Pillers.

Amen.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by reigncalif1: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
THE PROBLEM ABOUT REDPIL IS THAT THE GAME IS ACTUALLY WORKING,,,,,THE PRINCIPLE OF BOTH PSYCHOLOGY AND NATURE OF WHATEVER THAT GUIDE REDPIL IS BOMB TO A WOMAN GAME .. SO U CAN'T BLAME US .... BLAME THE WOMEN THAT ALLOW REDPIL GAME WORK ON THEM LIKE MAGIC

16 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by lightangel65i(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
grin vagina people!

You speak wisdom

9 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Mekenz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lazycyndy:

Yes, that was the same thing most feminists believed against men now the movement is half filled with crazy people.

You guys are very bitter and demented, very uncouth and highly uncivilized.
say whatever you want to say about men, the truth remains that gals are by far worst in all ramifications, guys hardly complaint, seeing today's guys reprimand and castigates women, says a lot about our women's attitude and character.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by ezechi24(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=Mekenz post=92885790]many atimes I don't blame guys that are bashing our Nigeria gals, I have learnt that mejority of them are speaking out of what they have encountered in the hands of some of our ladies, frankly speaking a large percentage of our gals are so damaged that they have nothing to offer in a relationship, some many of them are money mongers, deceivers, manipulator's and self entitled bitches.

while the arrangements was going on, I will reminisce on the things I have done to her, and why these her attitudinal change shouldn't be necessary. To cap it all she is now avoiding me like a leper lols, I have now broken up with her in my mind, though not official, because I'm waiting for the rightful moment.[/quo]

Lolss....oga you better do am sharp sharp...but sincerely speaking we still have good girls around seriously... Its just that the percentage of the damaged ones are far more than the good ones....I've met a few girls that loves genuinely and I mean it...though I don't know if its because I'm a hard core red piller...but there are good girls out there but the probability of you finding one is 1 : 50

5 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
this is going to be interesting cheesy cheesy

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lazycyndy:

[s]You guys are very bitter and demented, very uncouth and highly uncivilized[/s].
you go dey okay seh tongue
Give your reasons for the bolded — 50 marks

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Very Slim Girls / Dont ever do this (photos Attached) / Facts About Single Mothers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.