Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Facts About Single Mothers... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Single Mothers... (4325 Views)

Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy / Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Single Mothers... by OGwales(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
With the way they are scattered over the place, what is that fact you can say about single mothers?
Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Jashub: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
They are usually frustrated and bitter. They also tend to be aggressive as they get older because of the damage they've suffered at the hands of their exes.

So as a young man , don't make the mistake of dating a single mother. Don't even engage them because they've already wasted their useful years dating the wrong guys who they thought were cool and interesting. Meanwhile, all the good guys were abandoned because they were boring and dull. This is a fact.

As it stands now,younger women want a taste of life before settling down with the good guys, which is why you see a lot of single mothers out there .

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by czarr(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Highly manipulative.
Because now they are manipulating for two.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
For every single mother, there's a bastard out there who ran away cause he couldn't handle the responsibilities of fatherhood... Who abandoned his child(ren)... And doesn't have to deal with a lot of bullsh** such as stigmatization...

#boycottmen #prochoice #legalizeabortion...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jashub:
They are usually frustrated and bitter
Why? Cause the father of her children abandoned her? The degenerate gets to live his worthless life without a care, not caring how his kids are faring... But she can't... She didn't leave... That makes her more human than the bastard

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by OGwales(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jashub:
They are usually frustrated and bitter
Hmm
Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by OGwales(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
czarr:
Highly manipulative.

Really?
Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Jashub: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Why? Cause the father of her children abandoned her? The degenerate gets to live his worthless life without a care, not caring how his kids are faring... But she can't... She didn't leave... That makes her more human than the bastard
See what your fellow female has to say . So stop living in that delusion

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jashub:
See what your fellow female has to say . So stop living in that delusion
One woman? Jesus... Cause she's a female, her words must be the gospel truth... Unlike you, I have a mind of my own... I don't need to accept someone else's truth just cause she has a vagina...

Single mothers don't impregnate themselves... There's a father out there who doesn't give a fu*k about his own children... But you don't care... Keep supporting evil...

Abortion would be legal worldwide..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Jashub: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
One woman? Jesus... Cause shes a female, her words must be the gospel truth... Unlike you, I have a mind of my own... I don't need to accept someone else's truth just cause she has a vagina...

Single mithers don't impregnate themselves... There's a father out there who doesn't give a fu*k about his own children... But you don't care... Keep supporting evil...

I thank you for agreeing to that post . grin

7 Likes

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jashub:
I thank you for agreeing to that post . grin
What post? Bro goan advise your irresponsible gender to stop abandoning their own children... Aren't men stronger than women? Isn't it shameful that a woman is doing for her children what a man couldn't?

7 Likes

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by LadyRosa(f): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigerian single mothers ,many are so docile I swearrogad!They don't have flow, no zeal and no flexing....just few around are using their circumstances to their advantage.

As a single mother, you're supposed not to be poor, there's already a PUSH,your child.'That' is enough to make you go beyond boundaries,to hustle and to do ya business without 'love' , sentiments or weakness.

If I was a single mother, I for don make serious money.Its really a big PUSH to up my game.I don get pikin, now I want focus on money would be my top priority.

I've got two friends who are single mothers,men!The kind money Dem dey pull no be here.The other one enter Germany when pikin dey 4 months for belle.She born for away.Now,she is based there.

To top it all,she got married to a BMW Engineer 5 years later,who globetrots because of his Job.My babe just dey go around the world. kiss
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Owner of pikin just dey bank for herestill dey collect chin chin money as salary embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Edyice: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Babes should open their eyes to see who they give themselves to .

How can a lady go be dating a dude that stays with many dudes

Girl ; did you rent this place yourself

Dude ; yes it's my houses

Girl; why am I seeing 7 guys in your house every time I visit

Dude : babe they don't have a place to stay

Me : grin other dudes will tell their gals same thing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Stallionhorse: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
One woman? Jesus... Cause she's a female, her words must be the gospel truth... Unlike you, I have a mind of my own... I don't need to accept someone else's truth just cause she has a vagina...

Single mothers don't impregnate themselves... There's a father out there who doesn't give a fu*k about his own children... But you don't care... Keep supporting evil...

nah you open your leg why so pained? Ever guy has a reason for making a girl a baby mama and not wife.. And its very simple so deal with it..

9 Likes

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Olachase(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Any spirit that will makes me marry single mom I rejecte it,
There's this girl I was chasing then like a master degree, the lady is now a single mom at times she do call me to pls send her money that she's broke... I do send her whenever I have, she plan of coming to visit me buh I will just give her excuses that I'm not around, cus I don't know what her plans was, I later notice she doesn't want love again she just want someone to care for her and her little girl....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by czarr(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
For every single mother, there's a bastard out there who ran away cause he couldn't handle the responsibilities of fatherhood... Who abandoned his child(ren)... And doesn't have to deal with a lot of bullsh** such as stigmatization...

You want to legalized murder? Preach abstinence not murder. if you commit abortion you just killed someone, and you have no moral ground to judge another murderer there is no sugar coating it dear.

6 Likes

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by czarr(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
What makes her Human is not that she didn't leave it's that she didn't commit abortion. #prolife
Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by blinking001(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Were you raised by a single mother?

8 Likes

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by czarr(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
What post? Bro goan advise your irresponsible gender to stop abandoning their own children... Aren't men stronger than women? Isn't it shameful that a woman is doing for her children what a man couldn't?
You lack wisdom kiddo, doesn't it occur to you that a man can be in his childrens life, providing and protecting...and not be with the mother of his children. You are only projecting your own situation as if that is the norm, maybe your dad was not present in your life, he is a deadbeat. A lot of single mom have the father of their children pay child support and are involved, just not with the mother. Just like pero (tuface baby mama) she's a single mother.

7 Likes

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

You're just crying....was the woman raped?...why did she have unprotected sex?...but no you still blame men instead of taking accountability

7 Likes

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Reggaemich(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
When ever u want to start or build a relationship with a single mother

Ask yourself these two questions::::

What is her temperament (is she quick to anger)

Is she domineering, (someone that does not take correction)

If the answer is Yes

PICK RACE (RUN)
Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lots of men insult women online but fvck them offline. I understand we cant do without each other, so what's the hate all about?

9 Likes

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jashub:
They are usually frustrated and bitter. They also tend to be aggressive as they get older because of the damage they've suffered at the hands of their exes.

So as a young man , don't make the mistake of dating a single mother. Don't even engage them because they've already wasted their useful years dating the wrong guys who they thought were cool and interesting. Meanwhile, all the good guys were abandoned because they were boring and dull. This is a fact.

As it stands now,younger women want a taste of life before settling down with the good guys, which is why you see a lot of single mothers out there .
Atimes I wonder what many men would have done if they were born as women. Just have control over your emotions and you'll be able to relate and effectively cope with the manipulations of most women.
Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nyascobar1414: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

See this village woman...
Lmaoo
Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pussysucker01:

Atimes I wonder what many men would have done if they were born as women. Just have control over your emotions and you'll be able to relate and effectively cope with the manipulations of most women.

Lol...its easy to know when a woman is posing as a male on this nairaland
Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
sollolucci77:

Lol...its easy to know when a woman is posing as a male on this nairaland
Actually, I'm of the gender with a pole between his thighs.
Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pussysucker01:

Actually, I'm of the gender with a pole between his thighs.
Abeg give up grin you ladies have forgotten that you're terrible liars...when posing as a male your stupidity with just unknowingly slip through and spoil everything
Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nonexisting: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
When you see a frustrated, bitter, entitled, stubborn and men hating vaginarian, chances are that you are looking at a single mother.

8 Likes

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
sollolucci77:

Abeg give up grin you ladies have forgotten that you're terrible liars...when posing as a male your stupidity with just unknowingly slip through and spoil everything
You'll be fine bruv. My last response to you.
Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
czarr:
Highly manipulative.

There are many single women, that just want men for the mindblowing bedroom activities he can render, without asking a dime from him. So be that man she comes to for intimacy. Other men can attend to her financial demands. Afterall, many men believes in using money as a tool to attract women.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by NaijirianKing: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Agreed.

This is why women should wait until marriage before giving themselves to a man.

No marriage, no entry. Women should be smart and not deal with an irresponsible man who is not offering marriage.

Jashub:

1 Like

Re: Facts About Single Mothers... by Cokahot: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
See rain o. Any car must clean. See better rain at 2
Horsepower. Oh bobs. I delete them fast. U gimme your number,start acting busy and not replying. I delete your number. I can't be stressing myself over someone who is below my standard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? / Can U Have Sex On First Date? / Things You Should Never Do When Dating A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.