Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. (4325 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 17, 2020
cooooooks:
Guy all these references no dey compute.

grin grin grin
That guy's a clown

2 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 17, 2020
johnkey:
lmao Bros you wicked o, but the lady sef ugly small make we no lie. Just passing by
Yawnnnsss

2 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by ibkonekt(m): 3:17am On Aug 17, 2020
Shugavee:
Bitter men everywhere, the worse part about these new sets on nairaland is that,They actually think they are making sense, lol , This has opened my eyes to realize there are a lot of bitter men out there , but they will never admit that stinginess and brokenness is their problem. If you hv money and class, trust me u won’t be creating yeye trends to prove a point that’s totally pointless. Group chats really ? Over women r this and that ? Wonders shall never end
just an assumptions that men are broke. anyway men spend money on high value women...most women have become wh0res of babylon with useless body and weak mind. lazy, nagging, unworthy...men spend on high value virgins not used up thots...the simps and weak men can marry the women that wh0red themeselves around

Shugavee:
Only on nairaland where men who are men are called simps , by broke men who most times hvnt figured their lives and r stack lonely . It’s alright, anything that makes u sleep at night .
a couple of things are wrong here, you assumed these men are broke, you do not know that. stop lying. men are not called simps outwards because society is a simp in general and tends to protect the weak men...also women are wh0res by nature and this the one of the sayings of redpillers. you attempt to use shaming tactics by using baseless assumptioms to insult men that you know nothing about. you really have no intellect, just vagina is the only value that you hold.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Mekenz(m): 7:35am On Aug 17, 2020
lefulefu:
she might blame u that that there was a guy who was asking her out and becos of u she refuse am cheesy.u know some babes nau and how they behave.Just cut her off since u now know the type person she is.Ok now that u now have this type of revelation about her so how do u react anytime she asks u to send her maintanance fee or money for her to take care of herself cheesy.do u still send her money? cheesy
I have cut any forms of maintenance money or whatever, my plans is to act perpetual broke, until she got fed up and call the shot, which is actually working for me now, seriously is good to know our intending partners attitude before marriage, I have discovered she is a fair weather girlfriend, she will remain loyal as long as the cheddar keeping coming, she call herself an independent woman, but can't be with the so guy in his broke period. So bad.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2020
Story story !!!! Story grin grin
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by AstroG: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Shugavee:
Story story !!!! Story grin grin

Why are you this pained about REDPILL Movement??
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by johnkey: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2020
Chii59:
Yawnnnsss
How may I help you ugline? please fück off my mentions

1 Like

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2020
ibkonekt:

just an assumptions that men are broke. anyway men spend money on high value women...most women have become wh0res of babylon with useless body and weak mind. lazy, nagging, unworthy...men spend on high value virgins not used up thots...the simps and weak men can marry the women that wh0red themeselves around

a couple of things are wrong here, you assumed these men are broke, you do not know that. stop lying. men are not called simps outwards because society is a simp in general and tends to protect the weak men...also women are wh0res by nature and this the one of the sayings of redpillers. you attempt to use shaming tactics by using baseless assumptioms to insult men that you know nothing about. you really have no intellect, just vagina is the only value that you hold.

Lol!! Damn!!

1 Like

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Biglittlelois(f): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
ibkonekt:

[/s]

You accuse someone of assumption, yet you assume women are wh0res in nature, what a hypocrite, you also attempt to use shaming tactics and baseless assumptions to insult and label women a certain way which you obviously know nothing about, you have no intellect whatsoever, the diick you obviously own is a total waste on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by wumi2017(f): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
���
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by ibkonekt(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

You accuse someone of assumption, yet you assume women are wh0res in nature, what a hypocrite, you also attempt to use shaming tactics and baseless assumptions to insult and label women a certain way which you obviously know nothing about, you have no intellect whatsoever, the diick you obviously own is a total waste on you.

Unfortunately i do not assume, women are wh0res by nature and history prooves this fact. anytime a woman faces a challenge or crisis the only thing she does (95% of the time) is to sell her vagina to the higgest bidder...any book that recorded history has this repeat itself over and over. i do not use shaming tactics on women, this is what women do in times of crisis. the only value of a woman is her vagina. women have never contributed anything worthy to civilization or progress mankind as a people except their vagina. if a woman is not a virgin she is a useless wh0re of Babylon and only fit to be used as a mistress and not a wife or girlfriend. the only person that should marry her is the person that disvirgined her.
men on the other hand are babarians by nature and not civil...this is objective reality and nature.
on the other hand you said these things about men that say things you dont like about women
broke = assumptions (because you do not know their value)
bittermen= assumptions (because you do not like what they say and it sounds true so you are bitter that he dared to say it openly)
not making sense = this is relative (personally it makes sense because this is what women always respond to in real life...wome are wh0res)
stingy= high value men only care for priceless virgins, if another man has put his manhood in your vagina, then go marry him dont market used us vagina to a high value man, give that to a simp
create yeye thread= men will create more threads in order to educated men of female nature and their wh0ring ways, the indoctrination that hollywood and disney movies caused will be removed and men will be better for it.
women are only useful for their vagina, history is the proof not assumptions

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
ibkonekt:

Unfortunately i do not assume, women are wh0res by nature and history prooves this fact. anytime a woman faces a challenge or crisis the only thing she does (95% of the time) is to sell her vagina to the higgest bidder...any book that recorded history has this repeat itself over and over. i do not use shaming tactics on women, this is what women do in times of crisis. the only value of a woman is her vagina. women have never contributed anything worthy to civilization or progress mankind as a people except their vagina. if a woman is not a virgin she is a useless wh0re of Babylon and only fit to be used as a mistress and not a wife or girlfriend. the only person that should marry her is the person that disvirgined her.
men on the other hand are babarians by nature and not civil...this is objective reality and nature.
on the other hand you said these things about men that say things you dont like about women
bittermen= assumptions (because you do not like what they say and it sounds true so you are bitter that he dared to say it openly)
not making sense = this is relative (personally it makes sense because this is what women always respond to in real life...wome are wh0res)
stingy= high value men only care for priceless virgins, if another man has put his manhood in your vagina, then go marry him dont market used us vagina to a high value man, give that to a simp
create yeye thread= men will create more threads in order to educated men of female nature and their wh0ring ways, the indoctrination that hollywood and disney movies caused will be removed and men will be better for it.

[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by ibkonekt(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

all these useless mutiple used up vagina talking with multiple men DNA sample in their brain

15 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Skmoda360(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Westernlove:
Thread for Expired, Evening, Frustrated and Outdated Newspapers & Leeches to pour out their Frustrations on the scarcity of muguns to leech on lol......Hungry Idiots......Has anyone ever seen the likes of "Cococandy" opening threads to shame Men? That's what we call Class not these hungry Idiots living In face me I slap you looking for a mugun messiah to alleviate and rescue them from their terrible poverty life....... grin grin grin
Gbas gbos everywhere, so on point...... �����

2 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
ibkonekt:

[s]all these useless mutiple used up vagina talking with multiple men DNA sample in their brain,[/s]

oh gosh, my mama is one of them, my father may not be my father after all, I'm not surprised though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by ibkonekt(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=92930305][/quote]

and there you have it, typical female behaviour. taking my prior post and inserting your write up in it to make yourself feel better. listen edit all you like., your cognitive dissonace is out of control, manipulative wench... ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT. women are wh0res and only useful for their vagina. prove me wrong, they may some exceptions thus the reason for 98% analysis. but generally women are useless except a virgin vagina. you obviosly cannot respond so go and look for another of my post to edit to make yourself feel better. however fact remains that only a young virgin has any value in life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 5:26am On Aug 18, 2020
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

this one enter grin grin
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Mekenz:
I have discovered she is a fair weather girlfriend, she will remain loyal as long as the cheddar keeping coming, she call herself an independent woman, but can't be with the so guy in his broke period. So bad.

GOOD THING YOU HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT A COMFORTABLE MAN CAN LIVE HAPPILY WITH A POOR WOMAN, BUT A COMFORTABLE WOMAN WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH A MAN GOING THROUGH A TEMPORARY UNFORTUNATE PERIOD.
YOU'LL HAVE TO USE YOUR HEAD. EITHER FALL FOR STUPID LOVE AND CUT THE JOKES AND CONTINUE TO BE WITH HER, OR PLAY THIS FORMAT TO THE END AND LET THE GIRL LEAVE YOUR LIFE.

FOLKS, THEY DON'T LOVE YOU. THEY ONLY LOVE THE RESOURCES YOU COME WITH.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ALL OF US WITH YOUR NONSENSE POSTS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Deffjam:
oloshoo
like your mama
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Deffjam: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
Shugavee:
like your mama
give birth to you, lol.

bye bye!

1 Like

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Afromentalist: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mekenz:
I like how you played the whole thing. You are a good thinker.

Keep us posted how it evolves. Let’s see if the lady is wife material of a disposable hoe.

1 Like

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Toseenlove: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

This Post really made me laugh though, You and Biglittleois locking horns lol......grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Pat081: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Hmmm true talk
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Queenslander(f): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Shanklee:

It's not a question ma!
Um, I don't understand you, which side are you on? undecided
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2020
Misandrist, how market?

1 Like

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by mosdii(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Take away a woman's vagina, and you will see her productivity gone forever.

Take away a man's dick, and you will see how productive he will be with new inventions and innovations.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Very Slim Girls / Facts About Single Mothers... / Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.