Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. (5941 Views)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / What Do You Understand From This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Flexherbal(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Powerful messages!

1 Like

Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Rexmy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nice compilations...

1 Like

Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by squash47(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Some moms are wicked deal with it, that's life.
why do you say so ?
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by squash47(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

The begged is wiser, he is cashing with no stress.
lol. Niqqa be serious
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by cooooooks(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by uchman(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
3. Children hold a family together, but that's stupid just get a divorce and improve your life's individually than living in misery.

No brother that's not stupid,
when you have a child, you will know better...
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Simplecity(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
squash47:
13. That's devil, stealing your life when you're on the fast lane.
dem dan get this one address grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by xmanco42: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
squash47:
4. I don't understand this pictures at all who knows what it is talking about ?
when you are first to submit in exam hall. But d question said put the square cube in a square hole.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
uchman:

No brother that's not stupid,
when you have a child, you will know better...
What if things are clearly not working out?
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
squash47:

Play smart seriously.

He reshaped his own square box into a circled one for easy movement grin

3 Likes

Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
squash47:
11. Yea, life is full of options. You just don't want to look for them.

grin grin grin
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
squash47:
13. That's devil, stealing your life when you're on the fast lane.

grin grin
I remember then,,,,,,,,,, grin grin

Nairaland mmmmm
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Bkayyy: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
This thread is too reasonable to be in Romance section
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
squash47:

To me I think this picture means working SMART... everyone was given a box to move...the guy literally carved the box to a circle for easy movement.

It means working SMART and not working HARD smiley
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Auladimeji(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
squash47:
I order for cube you are bringing spherical undecided
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
squash47:
2. What the girl Child goes through in life.

Over protectiveness of the girl child.
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
squash47:
rolling it much better and convenient

He broke the box, so he can roll the round thing

1 Like

Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by kennethfranc(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
nice one
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Callertunez: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
squash47:
he carved the box into a ball so he could roll over with ease. less friction
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by kumulus(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
squash47:

The sharp carving knife is a sharp/sound mind..... Like the master craftsman, put mind(knife) to work on your problems/challenges(matter{rectangular mass}) and you would have reduced the problem to a useful and refined mass(golden ball/mass), success≈progress.

Mind over matter!

-Lloyd

1 Like

Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by LaPresidente(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Karlifate: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
squash47:
That's all guys. Thanks for viewing.
1. Appearance can be deceptive.
2. Overprotection.
3. Your action OR inaction might affect another person dearly.
4. Put on your ingenuity (or thinking cap) to good use in the race of life.
5. Time changes -- Just like an African Proverb that says: "20 children cannot play for 20 years."
6. Among the crowd, there will always be an odd one there.
7. Life is evolving, people have to adapt to the changes it brings.
8. A [good] mother will always show her concern, no matter the inconveniencies.
9. We are now in the era of smart phones & stupid people.
10. Some people always think they are facing the most difficult challenges, until they see others who are in a worse situation than them BUT refuse to be limited by the challenges.
11. There is always a way, find it.
12. Humans can fail, when you need them the most.
13. Take life easy.
14. Failure is an opportunity to redirect your steps, wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by officialfestus(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nice thread
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Karlifate: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bkayyy:
This thread is too reasonable to be in Romance section

Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by Athemisia: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
squash47:
12. That's how some bosses treat you. Like they care.
help yourself
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by tot(f): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
squash47:
So, I'm going to post many pictures and you will tell me what you feel.

Lalasticlala, Seun and Mynd44.
This is front page worthy.

Please like and share.

Nice thread. Where did you get the pictures from? Are you going to paste more?

1 Like

Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by squash47(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
tot:

Nice thread. Where did you get the pictures from? Are you going to paste more?
I got it from quota. And I will post more when I'm less busy.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by tot(f): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
squash47:
I got it from quota. And I will post more when I'm less busy.

Please do, they are very creative.
Re: Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. by IamPlato(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
squash47:
the one moving the ball carved the square into a ball with a knife, it simply means taking a problem and turning it into a solution or taking a pen creating a plan one can easily work with. it was something the others were not smart enough to know.

its basically the reason why many are still poor and suffering

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship And Sex / Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS / My Girlfriend Deceived Me That "She Was Not A Virgin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.