Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." (2334 Views)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2020
Means she gets wet at the sight of you cool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2020
Oluromantic:

Hi how are you today?

Hey I'm good n you? Which part of Nigeria U live?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Oluromantic: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Missyford31:

Hey I'm good n you? Which part of Nigeria U live?
I'm good too. I live in Lagos.

When are you coming to Nigeria. I wish to see you
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by stanliwise(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2020
crixuss:
What does it mean when a girl tells a guy: "I care about you ALOT."
That word care is very dangerous. It’s a friendzone words. Don’t be fooled
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Oluromantic:

I'm good too. I live in Lagos.

When are you coming to Nigeria. I wish to see you

When the lockdown here in Australia is over as we not allowed leave the state of Tasmania atm let alone go overseas which sux cos I was meant to be there this month n been waiting a long time n saving a while for it. I'm coming to Owerri.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by ovcwality(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2020
It means she hates you

Anybody that is bored will just come to nairaland and open thread angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Mcslize: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2020
crixuss:
What does it mean when a girl tells a guy: "I care about you ALOT."

Don't believe whatever a girl tells you bro. That's scam. That's audio love. You still need to be on your guard. Don't let your guard down.

Anything can happen.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells A Guy: "I Care About You ALOT." by Oluromantic: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Missyford31:

When the lockdown here in Australia is over as we not allowed leave the state of Tasmania atm let alone go overseas which sux cos I was meant to be there this month n been waiting a long time n saving a while for it. I'm coming to Owerri.
Okay can we chat on WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Looks Really Matter In Choosing A Spouse? / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. / Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.