Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. (6457 Views)

MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) / These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2020
But nigi this shit is damn too long I can't read it is it copy and paste sad
Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Rawhumper(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
[

In addition to these wonderful inspirations,
Never you dull when you are alone with a girl giving you green light in the room(Dont think she will call you gentleman and love you more if you didnt touch and fvck till she begs).

From experiences,i have been a simp(lost chances one on one with ladies in rooms).
I never got another shot from them,always know that.

But never you force her, if she doesnt really want,remember one of the tenets of Redpill frowns against rape-which makes you worse than a simp.

Las las the less attention to pay to women, the more attention you get from them (You must always have a game plan).

quote author=CaveAdullam post=92967712]Use your resources, time and pent-up energy to add value to yourself rather than chase hoes because they don't worth it. Let them feed on the crumbs of these things.

If you improve your self worth and value, they will fill you with enormous green lights and naturally gravitates towards you, granting you an opportunity to try, separate and sift the gold diggers from the true lovers, the chaffs from the wheat. Nevertheless, they are still solipsistic and hypergamous.

If there's green light you won't sacrifice your worth to please any woman. (Courtesy: ubunja)[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Finnese001:
Okay
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he try

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Rawhumper(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Bro remove sex buddy cos to be honest thats a kind of reward.

In most cases,they dont get any sex but accolades like "you are a nice guy" sometimes they tell him "you are such a gentleman" but no show.

They are the ones,ladies are not scared to call to their rooms to keep them company( because the ladies know with these simps there wont be sex but they can get all the benefits they want from these simps).

I have heard this from one of the Miss UNIZIK years back,she talked about a guy that never saw her pant but was a very nice guy,gentleman bla bla...as she was gisting me broda we were on our way to the church i was busy pressing both the heavy boobs and butt in the night.

The day we agreed to have our first sex, she waited 30mins for me on the road,though she was very angry and i almost lost that chance cos of my lateness,i wanted to send a message to her that sex doesnt mean a thing to me. cool

quote author=Toseenlove post=92959817]

Unfortunately his own type of Hoe Is one who make use of his own time, energy and resources to uplift and Adore the real Hoes and he gets nothing really In turn other than mere sex, disappointments, backwardness and heartbreak...... [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by ubunja(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
SeunDobo:
thank you for this .. I have already be a simp in the past that girl told me if I can be paying some of her bill say na most of this boys they Carter for needed that's she's is from poor family ... imagine this girl come from poor ground and still dey slay person wey suppose dey manage ... na so I started paying her bills , buy her phone ,wears and shoes... what's bafffing me is that can you believe this stupid girl don't save my number on that phone I myself bought for her , na me dey do subscription for her monthly and she's no dey reply me on WhatsApp ..she no even dey follow me chat too ... before I know say I am just Assistance boyfriend to her finances her situation ..God punish Lola for making me a fool., cuz I love her that much 4 years ago .. My brother don't be confuse with your Age if you are older than a woman she can still manipulate you am 26 years and she is 22years
lmfao. My guy you're killing me here...

12 Likes

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Toseenlove: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
SeunDobo:
thank you for this .. I have already be a simp in the past that girl told me if I can be paying some of her bill say na most of this boys they Carter for needed that's she's is from poor family ... imagine this girl come from poor ground and still dey slay person wey suppose dey manage ... na so I started paying her bills , buy her phone ,wears and shoes... what's bafffing me is that can you believe this stupid girl don't save my number on that phone I myself bought for her , na me dey do subscription for her monthly and she's no dey reply me on WhatsApp ..she no even dey follow me chat too ... before I know say I am just Assistance boyfriend to her finances her situation ..God punish Lola for making me a fool., cuz I love her that much 4 years ago .. My brother don't be confuse with your Age if you are older than a woman she can still manipulate you am 26 years and she is 22years

Simp of the Year Award goes to you...... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
SeunDobo:
guy just increase the spending u doing her
i assure u she will make u her main bae cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Skepticus: 5:23am On Sep 03, 2020
CuteNerdyDude:
Wait what Is SIMP? I get what OP is saying. But what is a SIMP?

Sucker
Idolizing
Mediocre
Pûssy

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
SeunDobo:

Lol Buhaha I hereby crown you Minister Of SIMPS......

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by MuttleyLaff: 1:21am On Oct 03, 2020
CuteNerdyDude:
Wait what Is SIMP? I get what OP is saying. But what is a SIMP?
SIMP, is the urban shortened form meaning of the word, simpleton. It is used when referring to a man, seen to have plainly surrendered himself to the influence of vj power.

In colloquial manner of speaking, such equally can be said to be a "woman wrapper," as in, meaning, a man that's resigned to a fate of being treated as a doormat and will do anything, all for the sake of having some of that honey pot sexual relation benefits
Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by odinson1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
It is well
Re: Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. by TkhGuy(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
Wetin concern agbo seller like me,abef check siggy,but always remember. #NO TO SIMPING
gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val / My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You / Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.