Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) (4745 Views)

MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] / Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter ASAP!!

Look, here's the deal, we may have moved from the old ways of civilization but the rules to control and subdue your woman NEVER CHANGES!!

Your wife/girlfriend is not, wil not and will never be your equal, you are not supposed to treat her like a twin brother, you are supposed to handle her like your first child!!
Women can never be able to handle that high pedestal you are putting her in, she just wants it, she loves the idea of everything being handed to her by you but she doesn't NEED it because she will loose her taste and essense to you!!

Nobody gets fvvcked over like that SIMP who agrees to everything his woman tells him, he appears weak and of course the woman continues to detest his presence as well as use him as a dispensory machine until there is no shiit left to dispense.

Look, the moment you get in touch with a female, the war for who dominates the relationship starts immediately even though you are the rightful owner!

Still Typing...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2022
After seeking attention yesterday you no pass page 1
Today you continue your journey into the kingdom of brainlessness..I laugh you.. grin grin

Your fellow kids are tired of your unending balderdash..you think they are so daft to keep following your meaningless talk?
Baby boy you are only deceiving yourself..
We love the comedy.. cheesy shocked

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2022
UNDERSTANDING BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND is just an elongated re-spelling of the word SIMP!!

Because you supposedly love her, she would cheat on you with all the badboys in town and tell you its your fault because you are not acting like a man or you don't treat her like a woman(whatever that means anyway) or the other illogical and unprecedented reasons she would throw at you to validate herself and put you at fault, then your stupidd self would of course go on the kneels to start apologising for being a BAD BOYFRIEND

Or she tells you that her extended family is weird that she has over 500 different cousins and you believed it because, of course, you UNDERSTAND! grin

You wil continue to be the perfect boyfriend while the hole that is rightfully yours continues to get filled by imperfect guys!
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR THE LATEST SMARTPHONES GIVEAWAY!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
After seeking attention yesterday you no pass page 1
Today you continue your journey into the kingdom of brainlessness..I laugh you.. grin grin

Your fellow kids are tired of your unending balderdash..you think they are so daft to keep following your meaningless talk?
Baby boy you are only deceiving yourself..
We love the comedy.. cheesy shocked
Of all people, a female had to be TheGidRedpiller's traffic analyzer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2022
All of a sudden, women are now into data analysis because of me Wow!

7 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by Felimax(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2022
It is a common adage among the female fold I have heard several times that "No man is a small man, that when the time comes he will exhibit the true nature of a man in him" this goes a long way to me.
I don't know what you are seeing and the angle you are looking at it from that is why I don't totally rubbish most of your post.
That said, like I told you in one of your post, there are no two relationship that is absolutely the same, your endless bashing on why men should be or not be God knows what cannot be applicable in all circumstances. You cannot just sit on the fence and generate ambiguous theories, you have to be very mindful of what you are consuming that is making you so hell bent in trying to truncate people's orientation towards their view of life. We are all unique in our diversities.
Relationship is not all about who is or who is not equal, it's about playing your role and doing your best that your partner is properly carried along.
There are situations in my life my wife is completely in charge, it has to be so to balance the equilibrium.
Relationship is not what you deserve, it is what you earn, as well as earn love, respect and mutual understanding.
My simple question to you is this.
How many times in any of your post have you given real life relationship experience of yourself to show how you have managed real life relationship issues?
What is your obsession about woman?
I am not saying all these because of my wife but my beautiful sisters and lovely daughters.
We are suppose to fix not to destroy further a system that is almost going sour.
I am reading.

11 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2022
@Felimax Do you say yes to everything your wife tells you? Because thats what this thread is about, not the long note you wrote!

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by Felimax(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
@Felimax Do you say yes to everything your wife tells you? Because thats what this thread is about, not the long note you wrote!
You think you understand what you posted? Go back and read again what you wrote up there.
There is no man that does all the wive tells him, just no one.
Are you in a relationship? If yes, tell us how you apply your principle and how best they work for you.
Relationship is not theoritical if there is a word like that, it is practical. So tell us your story if you have any, let us see how much of thegidredpiller you are. I am waiting for story.

8 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Of all people, a female had to be TheGidRedpiller's traffic analyzer
Yeah let me direct traffic to your lack of intelligence..at least the world can see who they are dealing with .. grin
A clown who thinks he's Makin sense by jabbing women ... undecided kiss cry wink

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2022
Felimax:
It is a common adage among the female fold I have heard several times that "No man is a small man, that when the time comes he will exhibit the true nature of a man in him" this goes a long way to me.
I don't know what you are seeing and the angle you are looking at it from that is why I don't totally rubbish most of your post.
That said, like I told you in one of your post, there are no two relationship that is absolutely the same, your endless bashing on why men should be or not be God knows what cannot be applicable in all circumstances. You cannot just sit on the fence and generate ambiguous theories, you have to be very mindful of what you are consuming that is making you so hell bent in trying to truncate people's orientation towards their view of life. We are all unique in our diversities.
Relationship is not all about who is or who is not equal, it's about playing your role and doing your best that your partner is properly carried along.
There are situations in my life my wife is completely in charge, it has to be so to balance the equilibrium.
Relationship is not what you deserve, it is what you earn, as well as earn love, respect and mutual understanding.
How many times in any of your post have you given real life relationship experience of yourself to show how you have managed real life relationship issues?
I am not saying all these because of my wife but my beautiful sisters and lovely daughters.
We are suppose to fix not to destroy further a system that is almost going sour.
I am reading.
Blessing to you for your sensible comment..

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2022
Felimax:

You think you understand what you posted? Go back and read again what you wrote up there.
There is no man that does all the wive tells him, just no one.
Are you in a relationship? If yes, tell us how you apply your principle and how best they work for you.
Relationship is not theoritical if there is a word like that, it is practical. So tell us your story if you have any, let us see how much of thegidredpiller you are. I am waiting for story.
grin grin Wow.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by recieve(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin
Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2022
recieve:

grin
How are you doing receive? wink
Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
grin grin Wow.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Why not prove Felimax wrong and stop the repetition like a little kid.. cheesy
You are embarrassing your movement and your cohorts online..
Little boy doesn't even have an idea on what he posted...

5 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Never Take Women Too Seriously, They Hate That Shiit!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2022
She Wants To Be In Control So She Puts Everything In Your Way To Hinder You, Your Best Game Plan Is To Jump Over And Get Instead, Do Not Give In To Her Unless You Anticipate Your Own Peril!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by floss(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Felimax:
I am reading.
You're a wise man..... what you said is not far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Felimax:
I am reading.

By their words, the SIMP shall be known. Any man who believes this nonsense is a SIMP. Period!

By their words, failed men shall be found. Not only are you a SIMP, but probably also one who depends on a bitch for his daily bread. If this is not true, then apologies for my presumption in advance, but if it is truly the case that you depend on a bitch for financial sustenance, then you are worthless. Cold hard truth, just like the RedPill.

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How would an ignorant stvpid bitch like you know the difference between sense and nonsense?

5 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Alusiizizi:

How would an ignorant stvpid bitch like you know the difference between sense and nonsense?
Same way I am sensible to appreciate his comment..I hope you are doing great today.. cheesy
Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
No Woman Looks After You When She Is In Charge, Their Likeness For You Immediately Drops!

13 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by obinna58(m): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
UNDERSTANDING BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND is just an elongated re-spelling of the word SIMP!!

Because you supposedly love her, she would cheat on you with all the badboys in town and tell you its your fault because you are not acting like a man or you don't treat her like a woman(whatever that means anyway) or the other illogical and unprecedented reasons she would throw at you to validate herself and put you at fault, then your stupidd self would of course go on the kneels to start apologising for being a BAD BOYFRIEND

Or she tells you that her extended family is weird that she has over 500 different cousins and you believed it because, of course, you UNDERSTAND! grin

You wil continue to be the perfect boyfriend while the hole that is rightfully yours continues to get filled by imperfect guys!
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR THE LATEST SMARTPHONES GIVEAWAY!!
Add stupid understanding boyfriend. You're abusing the word understanding

1 Like

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
obinna58:

Add stupid understanding boyfriend. You're abusing the word understanding
You need to accept the fact that being an UNDERSTANDING BOYFRIEND is synonymous to being a Simp. Whether you like it or not, this is the truth.
Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Alusiizizi:

By their words, the SIMP shall be known. Any man who believes this nonsense is a SIMP. Period!

By their words, failed men shall be found. Not only are you a SIMP, but probably also one who depends on a bitch for his daily bread. If this is not true, then apologies for my presumption in advance, but if it is truly the case that you depend on a bitch for financial sustenance, then you are worthless. Cold hard truth, just like the RedPill.
God bless you brother.
Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by Felimax(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Just as foolish as you can be dear, so sorry!
I never said I depend on my wife financially, apart from working and doing well with my job I am equally the Managing Director of my own firm with offices in Warri and Port Harcourt, a limited liability company registered with corporate affairs. My company page, though still growing has over a thousand page likes on Facebook with large following. I grew from nothing to who I am today with lots of appreciation to the one and only woman who believed and worked with me to achieve my dreams.
If you are more successful than I am then tell me how much you have sent into my account or how you have fed me. Apart from my business, my salary is 3x that of my wife. No bragging, yes, you may be far better than I am but for crying out loud I am not begging.
Just because I did not Kling to your vague and stupid disposition I suddenly became a simp!
What breed of a fool are you?
As if I care!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Felimax:

Just as foolish as you can be dear, so sorry!
I never said I depend on my wife financially, apart from working and doing well with my job I am equally the Managing Director of my own firm with offices in Warri and Port Harcourt, a limited liability company registered with corporate affairs. My company page, though still growing has over a thousand page likes on Facebook with large following. I grew from nothing to who I am today with lots of appreciation to the one and only woman who believed and worked with me to achieve my dreams.
If you are more successful than I am then tell me how much you have sent into my account or how you have fed me. Apart from my business, my salary is 3x that of my wife. No bragging, yes, you may be far better than I am but for crying out loud I am not begging.
Just because I did not Kling to your vague and stupid disposition I suddenly became a simp!
What breed of a fool are you?
As if I care!
Stressing with you is useless
Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by Felimax(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Just as your life is useless! I thought you said I am a failure as if I am the one that fed you tramadol? Why not spill out the content in you let me see how much of a success you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Seconded. The SIMP should have read my response to his initial post more carefully. Although his response shows that I may have hit a raw nerve.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Felimax:

Just as your life is useless! I thought you said I am a failure as if I am the one that fed you tramadol? Why not spill out the content in you let me see how much of a success you are.
You have resulted into insults. You do not want to even hear what me or any other person has to say, you just went ahead throwing sentence on a random note, who asked for your occupation or your life story here? But scroll up a little, and a summary of your life is there sitting comfortably!

I respect your life choices, you are a king nevertheless but sometimes try to understand where people are coming from before you open your mouth. Sir, because its obvious you are even older than i am.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by obinna58(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You need to accept the fact that being an UNDERSTANDING BOYFRIEND is synonymous to being a Simp. Whether you like it or not, this is the truth.
Humanity requires understanding

Don't harden your heart when there's no reason to.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Felimax:

You are not a success, whoever you are. I can read lies from a mile away and I was born with myopia. Your 2 companies are but empty shells, your claims to substantial wealth, imaginary fiction and you depend you your bitch for financial sustenance. No wonder you are finding it impossible to be a man where you live.
Re: These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
@Felimax just try to look around and be skeptical of EVERYTHING before you follow your wife's advices or pursuit, hopefully she is part of the selfless 5%.

You can go ahead throwing your rocks but understand i still care, you are male, and you are my business whether you choose to be or not!
Never leave the masculinity for your wife, if you want that marriage to last of course.

Move your male children away from your wife, pass your sons through fire so they can be ready for this world, the world is depending on them.
Teach your sons to act like kings, read redpill threads and coat them in childish words for their understanding, as they mature, innovate the teachings for adulthood, i promise you, they will need it!

God bless your family.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. / How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria / A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.